SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Scooter Aftermarket Exhaust Talk 2009 / 2010

RC2B

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I feel you..

Anw, try other diff shops till the prob's settled 'coz diff mechs' skill-levels diffs as well.

Just my 2cts.

Cheers & ride safe!

*An3pZ

KTM 250SX '04 (In memory...)

KAWASAKI Z1000 '05 (In memory as from 26th Aug '09)

Yellow Bumble Bee Super Four for sale. COE till 2019 Mar.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I’m still comparing with this two pipe which one is better and better in what sense for my Gilera. How much is the cost and where can I get that price? Your advice please.

"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

4road- sound sharper, available of aftermarket racing silencer, Matt metalic finishing. $650

Sbk - sound deeper, no racing silencer available, cabon fiber finishing. $750

Probably can get it at sunrise:)

Changing of exhaust is just to increase the output sound of ur bike. It does not improve the acceleration of ur bike.

:cheer:

Glad to have u in my life : ) Always love one another!

4road- sound sharper, available of aftermarket racing silencer, Matt metalic finishing. $650

Sbk - sound deeper, no racing silencer available, cabon fiber finishing. $750

Probably can get it at sunrise:)

Changing of exhaust is just to increase the output sound of ur bike. It does not improve the acceleration of ur bike.

Thanks bro. Btw i heard about the LV full-system, will there be any performance? and how if i get the second hand 4road with out cert? or better for me to buy new.

"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

Thanks bro. Btw i heard about the LV full-system, will there be any performance? and how if i get the second hand 4road with out cert? or better for me to buy new.

Orginally the exhaust is already a full system:) unless u get it cheap for 2nd hand.. But probably the market price for 2nd hand 4 road or sbk are from $300 to $500. Should be ok if without cert. Haha just dun remove the silencer it should be ok:) as if you removed it the pipe will roar!! Haha and it will attract the tp.. Haha.

If you want more performance, I reccomand u go for the malossi mutivaritor:) trust me u will like it:) is cost 1/3 of a new sbk.

Edited by confusehaha

Orginally the exhaust is already a full system:) unless u get it cheap for 2nd hand.. But probably the market price for 2nd hand 4 road or sbk are from $300 to $500. Should be ok if without cert. Haha just dun remove the silencer it should be ok:) as if you removed it the pipe will roar!! Haha and it will attract the tp.. Haha.

If you want more performance, I reccomand u go for the malossi mutivaritor:) trust me u will like it:) is cost 1/3 of a new sbk.

But I can get the cert @ Gmax and than go for inspection right? What is malossi mutivaritor? hahaha

But I can get the cert @ Gmax and than go for inspection right? What is malossi mutivaritor? hahaha

Should be able to:) haha got money anything is yes. Haha. Is the web cage which holds on to ur rollers.. It gives ur bike more response in the throttle. And it improve ur pick up as well:)

hi, just wanto ask how much to cost the malossi multivar?

some says, the polini is best perform than malossi

Haha.. $270.. My mechanic told me malossi are more lasting. Oppsite side, polini is more performance but less lasting:)

Haha.. $270.. My mechanic told me malossi are more lasting. Oppsite side, polini is more performance but less lasting:)

Wah cool stuff. But this malossi won't effect the engine right? As in after few months later got to Overhall hmmm

Wah cool stuff. But this malossi won't effect the engine right? As in after few months later got to Overhall hmmm

variolator is important than exhaust.

Here the link http://www.sip-scootershop.com/EN/Products/M5111885/Variator+MALOSSI+Multivar.aspx

change your exhaust actually not much effect on your bike. Some more that is not efficient. Depend on daily useage. And don't ever think for that malossi 210 cyclinder kit, just image only 10cc increase from stock, how fare the different will go?

I got A goodsuggeation from other user, maybe you can have a look.

1. Malossi torsion controller

2. Malossi red filter

3. Malossi clutch spring

4. Dr. Pulley slider roller

this all for light tuning. Especially not expensive.

As other is still on good condition eg. Vario, clutch, exhaust, belt.. Why we going to change that? Or maybe u are rich..

Edited by winsontoh

variolator is important than exhaust.

Here the link http://www.sip-scootershop.com/EN/Products/M5111885/Variator+MALOSSI+Multivar.aspx

change your exhaust actually not much effect on your bike. Some more that is not efficient. Depend on daily useage. And don't ever think for that malossi 210 cyclinder kit, just image only 10cc increase from stock, how fare the different will go?

I got A goodsuggeation from other user, maybe you can have a look.

1. Malossi torsion controller

2. Malossi red filter

3. Malossi clutch spring

4. Dr. Pulley slider roller

this all for light tuning. Especially not expensive.

As other is still on good condition eg. Vario, clutch, exhaust, belt.. Why we going to change that? Or maybe u are rich..

hahaha eh how you know i'm rich..hahaha, thanks guys for your reply's well there's a lots of new think that learned here.

hmmm... fer me, polini speed control is the best. try installing polini speed control, and use malossi 10.5 size rollers. pick and top end is there. carb setting must be done properly. for everyday use, malossi rollers 13.5 would be the ideal size..

exhaust pipe, sbk outlook nice,sound much more deeper, durability, not there.

LV 4rd, durability is there.

italian machine, so much things to play with....

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

hmmm... fer me, polini speed control is the best. try installing polini speed control, and use malossi 10.5 size rollers. pick and top end is there. carb setting must be done properly. for everyday use, malossi rollers 13.5 would be the ideal size..

exhaust pipe, sbk outlook nice,sound much more deeper, durability, not there.

LV 4rd, durability is there.

italian machine, so much things to play with....

Bro i think, it's not Italian machine has so much things to play with....but is because 2B bike ahhh bro...a lots of stuff here and there hahaha.

Guys how about GPR Exhaust?

As for the rollers and stuff, if i would fix it. Do i need to keep on changing it on my full service or no need? Your advice please.

As other runner user command the GPR is lighten the lv.

Why Many ppl buy lv, coz the shape is good.

Bro dont really understand ur english lol. can say it clearly?

As other runner user command the GPR is lighten the lv.

Why Many ppl buy lv, coz the shape is good.

think he meant.

Other user had commented that the GPR bike is lighter than the LV pipe.

Yet there are many people who decided to purchase LV pipe but not GPR pipe due to its shape.

Ok bro...Too all buyer's for 2nd hand LV pipe listen hear!!!

You need to know, whether the pipe got cert or not, than got LV booklet or not.

If got booklet no cert, you only need to purchase the cert for $55.00 @ Gmax or Sunrise ect. But if no booklet and no cert, you have to pay around $200++ and better for you to go Gmax straight because they are the LV agent.

My 2ct