SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

what oil did you buy from ah boy? Castrol? and how much did the seal and circlip cost?

Where did you do the changing? under your block? or you have access to a workshop?

err, they sell in small bottle, like those medicine bottle size

u just need 2 bottles

i do it under my block loh, with fren help.

seal and clip i tink is about $15, get from BS.

:cool:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still budak2 lagi guys.

Still under parents' care. :(

No outings to malaysia but I would really like to hang out.

U are staying at tamp. I stay at bedok. Do contact me at 83668046 if want chit chat with me n maybe we can meet at simpang bedok.

Year 2002 Honda Phantom 200cc FV9617A

Year 2005 Honda S400 Version S FQ6607A

Year 2006 Honda CBR919 FR4349C

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Future Bike Honda ST1300:)

wertdeviruz organises badminton outings on week days, you can leave him your number so that he will sms of the weekly outings.

Nice guy, but beware, he is an award winning CBF rider.

Voted most luminous CBF bike and also the only know CBF rider to have rode his bike till the meter came back to zero again.

Give him a call, his number is on the contact list on the earlier pages.

Wow thats fierce.

His CBF design inspires me.

Do you think he would approve if I replicate a design similar to his? :angel:

hi guys may i knw roughly how much does a first hand cbf150 cost?

OTR shld be ard 5.2k-5.4k

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

I often go there.

Sure why not?

I'll call you up when I'm free.

Go makan and lepak!

haha dont worry bro we are not teaching the bad things but we are learning the thrills in life bro....hehe!....jgn takot babe aku pon young family man.....haha! meetup lah tapi aku woodlands lah....korg plan jauh sgt....haha!:cheers:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

Change the fork oil and add the oil a little more than the original specs and it will be stiffer. If you don't know you can buy the fork oil seals and circlips then bring to Johor workshop and ask them to do for you also can. In Ringgit malaysia only bro... Hope that solve your problem of your soft forks.

dont trust johor to do all this babe....what i need is a good quality stiff front fork....just add up or change oil doesnt make me satisfied.....hehe! but i try your suggestion first see how....

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

haha dont worry bro we are not teaching the bad things but we are learning the thrills in life bro....hehe!....jgn takot babe aku pon young family man.....haha! meetup lah tapi aku woodlands lah....korg plan jauh sgt....haha!:cheers:

Woodlands ngan Tamp tak jauh per.

20 mins TPE/SLE aje.

Hahaha.

After next week dah bebas.

Nga exams ah skrg.

Leceh btol..

dont trust johor to do all this babe....what i need is a good quality stiff front fork....just add up or change oil doesnt make me satisfied.....hehe! but i try your suggestion first see how....

Hi bro. My trusted mechanic is in Johor and for your information i DOWN engine pon kat sana da. Overhaul Honda Wave aku dulu kat saner. Tarak tinggal motor kat sana la. Bikin satu hari. Start from kedai bukak sampai malam. Bikin depan mata punya. Takde main tipu punya. Dah siap? Bayar then boleh chow balik singapore. Haha.

So far dulu aku punya Rxz pon fork bikin balik. Sama la isi minyak lebih kan.. Stiffer and better.

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

Hi bro. My trusted mechanic is in Johor and for your information i DOWN engine pon kat sana da. Overhaul Honda Wave aku dulu kat saner. Tarak tinggal motor kat sana la. Bikin satu hari. Start from kedai bukak sampai malam. Bikin depan mata punya. Takde main tipu punya. Dah siap? Bayar then boleh chow balik singapore. Haha.

So far dulu aku punya Rxz pon fork bikin balik. Sama la isi minyak lebih kan.. Stiffer and better.

which shop do you frequent in JB, around the Ah Gua Lane area? many shops there.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

which shop do you frequent in JB, around the Ah Gua Lane area? many shops there.

Ya at ah gua lane. I forgot the shop name. I only know how to go there. It been many YEARS already i never been there do motorcycle servicing. After my Honda Wave overhaul then never go there already cause engine swee liao. No need waste money anymore. Hehe. I only remember the mechanic name is ah tee. The normal engine oil change and spark plug change for my Honda Wave I DIY.

After so long i get very FEDUP of the small capacity tank and change to Yamaha FZ150i. Why i choose FZ150i is because of the moderate tank capacity and the looks of the bike makes my jaw drop. :cheeky:

History n Present ride

Ya at ah gua lane. I forgot the shop name. I only know how to go there. It been many YEARS already i never been there do motorcycle servicing. After my Honda Wave overhaul then never go there already cause engine swee liao. No need waste money anymore. Hehe. I only remember the mechanic name is ah tee. The normal engine oil change and spark plug change for my Honda Wave I DIY.

After so long i get very FEDUP of the small capacity tank and change to Yamaha FZ150i. Why i choose FZ150i is because of the moderate tank capacity and the looks of the bike makes my jaw drop. :cheeky:

how's the feedback for your fazer? are there any spares issues? generally, where to get other than normal oil and plug?

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

how's the feedback for your fazer? are there any spares issues? generally, where to get other than normal oil and plug?

What feedback? Same like other motorbike lor. Well at least the seating is better than Honda Wave. FZ150 got tank in front of you to grip while Honda Wave don't have. The seating comfort also better than Honda Wave. The BEST part i love is the tank capacity. Usually i will top up in Johor and use for ard 6 days. Spare parts issue i don't know cause so far i use the bike in stock condition. No modding and i don't like to mod.

History n Present ride

wertdeviruz organises badminton outings on week days, you can leave him your number so that he will sms of the weekly outings.

Nice guy, but beware, he is an award winning CBF rider.

Voted most luminous CBF bike and also the only know CBF rider to have rode his bike till the meter came back to zero again.

Give him a call, his number is on the contact list on the earlier pages.

FuuhhyyiiooOOo!!! tak leh ANGst!!! hahaha......limit sikit eh!!! lol

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000