SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

Change the fork oil and add the oil a little more than the original specs and it will be stiffer. If you don't know you can buy the fork oil seals and circlips then bring to Johor workshop and ask them to do for you also can. In Ringgit malaysia only bro... Hope that solve your problem of your soft forks.

type is easier than witnessing the demise of ur machine....come JOIN us lah.....

Edited by wertdeviruz

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats fierce.

His CBF design inspires me.

Do you think he would approve if I replicate a design similar to his? :angel:

Yo EMI.....by all means.....replication is no Harm at all....but juz to remind u....my bikes History on the road aint that "smooth" hor....i dun want ppl to falsely mistaken u as me.....ive Got Plenty of enemy On the Road......juz be careful k ......cheers...

Edited by wertdeviruz

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

Hello Bobbyyankee..

Look like both of us only going to JB at about after 1pm.

I wish other rider will join us too.

Any rider's wanna join me and bobbyyankee, plz text me.

Ok bye.

Year 2002 Honda Phantom 200cc FV9617A

Year 2005 Honda S400 Version S FQ6607A

Year 2006 Honda CBR919 FR4349C

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Future Bike Honda ST1300:)

Woodlands ngan Tamp tak jauh per.

20 mins TPE/SLE aje.

Hahaha.

After next week dah bebas.

Nga exams ah skrg.

Leceh btol..

Sabar and be cool, study come first ok bro.

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Hi all,

I saw at the bikemart forum people selling 3.5k. is it ex? really wan to get CBF150 but hoping to get it at 2k? possible? hope to hear from u guys! Thanks!

Bro, why must get a 2nd hand bike (CBF150)? I advice you get new CBF150.

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Yo EMI.....by all means.....replication is no Harm at all....but juz to remind u....my bikes History on the road aint that "smooth" hor....i dun want ppl to falsely mistaken u as me.....ive Got Plenty of enemy On the Road......juz be careful k ......cheers...

Haha i wont replicate exactly like yours.

A different colour perhaps or maybe a different pattern.

But thanks for the advice!

yoyoyo guys, had been away for quite sometime... vietnam project.....just came back sunday midnite...

had been browsing the past posts and saw alot of steroids, high speeds 120kmh?(hit tis speed once but tried again cannot liao) selling bikes for BumbleBee, the most tough cbf150 i've come across. most experimental ride is 4499, very customised. bobby, very lucky wif the accident and still can ride home in tat condition, but u got a new yinyang fairing, it will bring you good luck...hehehehe... no offence on the above sentences.... my bike had not hit 40k yet, but would like to haf a reali proper, super fine tuned carb for my ride, clutch cable lever oil seal, head gasket(bottom rear), front fork oil seal n oil changed, valve tappet adjustments, clean my front headlamp assy(got mould frm water sippage), tats all. damn alot of tings but hope a good workshop can do it for me.

P.S: i do not wan to go bac to B***S*** to c the :gun: fat chinese guy again. cos as i had mentioned earlier on my post, his wrong diagnoisetic for my front brake system nearly cost me and my wife's life while touring back to my in-laws in kuantan, jln besarah.

was tinking of going to Unique at defu to do all of the above.

thanks for reading. ride safe.:smile:

Aitez.

This Wed and Thurs i'm free.

Nak pegi makan at Simpang?

Wed or thur but after 8pm ok?

Mesti la makan tak kan nak dating kat ane kan kan kan kan..

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

yoyoyo guys, had been away for quite sometime... vietnam project.....just came back sunday midnite...

had been browsing the past posts and saw alot of steroids, high speeds 120kmh?(hit tis speed once but tried again cannot liao) selling bikes for BumbleBee, the most tough cbf150 i've come across. most experimental ride is 4499, very customised. bobby, very lucky wif the accident and still can ride home in tat condition, but u got a new yinyang fairing, it will bring you good luck...hehehehe... no offence on the above sentences.... my bike had not hit 40k yet, but would like to haf a reali proper, super fine tuned carb for my ride, clutch cable lever oil seal, head gasket(bottom rear), front fork oil seal n oil changed, valve tappet adjustments, clean my front headlamp assy(got mould frm water sippage), tats all. damn alot of tings but hope a good workshop can do it for me.

P.S: i do not wan to go bac to B***S*** to c the :gun: fat chinese guy again. cos as i had mentioned earlier on my post, his wrong diagnoisetic for my front brake system nearly cost me and my wife's life while touring back to my in-laws in kuantan, jln besarah.

Yo Man,

hold off your repairs, UM is moving to Toh Guan East in April. Great news for us, finally there is a reputable shop in the west. Defu Lane is closing so all of them coming over.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

Yo Man,

hold off your repairs, UM is moving to Toh Guan East in April. Great news for us, finally there is a reputable shop in the west. Defu Lane is closing so all of them coming over.

oh noo defu lana closing??? who will go over to toh guan and who take over autobay? alex or kelvin?

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

Alex takes over at Toh Guan, mechanic wise not sure

sad!!! the chief mechanic at defu wad name? everytime go find him dunno his name.. haa maybe he become boss at defu?

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

heard our werdevirus has change bike?....so sad we lose one of the cbf rider!....:cry:

Yes we lose 1 CBF rider but his had the replacement its Emi Cinyu, hehehehe.

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Emi Cinyu and Wertdevirus korg dua da pakat eh? 1 out 1 in.

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

we didn't lose a rider, only one CBF. wertdeviruz promises to join us even though he riding diff bike. let wait and see, me and bobby are witness.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

Hi bro. My trusted mechanic is in Johor and for your information i DOWN engine pon kat sana da. Overhaul Honda Wave aku dulu kat saner. Tarak tinggal motor kat sana la. Bikin satu hari. Start from kedai bukak sampai malam. Bikin depan mata punya. Takde main tipu punya. Dah siap? Bayar then boleh chow balik singapore. Haha.

So far dulu aku punya Rxz pon fork bikin balik. Sama la isi minyak lebih kan.. Stiffer and better.

dok abe dorg bikin tambah minyak tak leaking cepat ke?....dulu aku punye tzm tambah minyak then sebulan pakai leaking ah dok....tu yg gua takut mau bikin kat johor....kalau bole aku nak tukar the whole front fork to a good one...

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

we didn't lose a rider, only one CBF. wertdeviruz promises to join us even though he riding diff bike. let wait and see, me and bobby are witness.

yeah hope he still join us....:cry: biposto left only me and u for bike washing and pump every week....:dozed:

welcome back bro....:thumb:

Woodlands ngan Tamp tak jauh per.

20 mins TPE/SLE aje.

Hahaha.

After next week dah bebas.

Nga exams ah skrg.

Leceh btol..

blajar tetap blajar bro tu untuk masa depan kau....cbf kite is for leisure to relief stress tau....ok just beep us when you free takot nanti kau free kite pulak tak free.....hehe! :cheers: