SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

What you changing a car?? What car? I guess you wanna to buy a "remote control car" hehehehehe.

ok lah, don't quarrel , I buy you each a Subaru WRX (1:24), my shopping centre here got promotion, buy car for $12.50 get batteries free, how?

What colour you want?

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lah, don't quarrel , I buy you each a Subaru WRX (1:24), my shopping centre here got promotion, buy car for $12.50 get batteries free, how?

What colour you want?

You ask bobby la, he the one want to buy car.. Kekekekeke

Year 2002 Honda Phantom 200cc FV9617A

Year 2005 Honda S400 Version S FQ6607A

Year 2006 Honda CBR919 FR4349C

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Future Bike Honda ST1300:)

Hi All, anyone know how much is the new battery? And any recommend shop to change?

Thanks a thousands.

Its depan what kind of battery you are using. But my advice not at Ah Boy. Any parts link to bike engine not advice at Ah Boy. Cus my friend had buy S4 battery at Ah Boy but it only last for 2 weeks.

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

What colour you want?

sometimes im quite fedup riding cbf coz each time theres always things i have to change....etc..bearings now making noise , soft front forks , rear suspension also cant last long everytime money has to come out....is cbf really economical? i dont think so....only on petrol i guess!....****!:cry:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

sometimes im quite fedup riding cbf coz each time theres always things i have to change....etc..bearings now making noise , soft front forks , rear suspension also cant last long everytime money has to come out....is cbf really economical? i dont think so....only on petrol i guess!....****!:cry:

well you can always do what our other forumers do, just ignore the problem or better still don't know the difference, when ask to gather to send petition to Boon Siew abt the problems with

1. Gearbox, sometimes difficult to change or get into neutral gear, suddenly everybody no problem with gear box

2. Talk abt front forks, gather so that can get better price for upgraded springs, no response or even better ask for guarantee, in life, where got guarantee

3. Rear suspension, no sound, no picture

any way the list goes on, the sound from your front may not be your bearings, it could just be brake dust causing the noise.

For your front just change the oil to a heavier grade and a little more should be fine, it is generally a good bike once we change some basic stuffs to proper quality, we should be fine.

Rear suspension, next time you meet me I help you to click up to make it more firm, the suspension will last about 1 year

Sorry guys.

Met with an accident and now my bike is out for the count. :(

what were you trying to do when you met with the accident? some fancy stuffs is it?

Anyway, were you injured? Looks like your parents will be banning you from riding again.

Step 1.

fill up your tank to the brim with petrol

Step 2.

Close and lock the fuel cap carfully, without spilling

Step 3.

Sit on your bike and turn on the ignition switch

Step 4.

Start engine for 30 seconds and confirm that you have a full tank of petrol by looking at the gauge on the right side of the speedo meter.(fuel Gauge)

Step 5.

get off the bike and start pushing for as far as your legs can go.

technically, if you follow these steps carefully, your fuel efficiently will be at its best.

0 litres used, but many kilometers traveled

Just kidding, don't be so serious can or not?

well you can always do what our other forumers do, just ignore the problem or better still don't know the difference, when ask to gather to send petition to Boon Siew abt the problems with

1. Gearbox, sometimes difficult to change or get into neutral gear, suddenly everybody no problem with gear box

2. Talk abt front forks, gather so that can get better price for upgraded springs, no response or even better ask for guarantee, in life, where got guarantee

3. Rear suspension, no sound, no picture

any way the list goes on, the sound from your front may not be your bearings, it could just be brake dust causing the noise.

For your front just change the oil to a heavier grade and a little more should be fine, it is generally a good bike once we change some basic stuffs to proper quality, we should be fine.

Rear suspension, next time you meet me I help you to click up to make it more firm, the suspension will last about 1 year

Thanks for the words bro....at least i get my confidence back....haha!

Step 1.

fill up your tank to the brim with petrol

Step 2.

Close and lock the fuel cap carfully, without spilling

Step 3.

Sit on your bike and turn on the ignition switch

Step 4.

Start engine for 30 seconds and confirm that you have a full tank of petrol by looking at the gauge on the right side of the speedo meter.(fuel Gauge)

Step 5.

get off the bike and start pushing for as far as your legs can go.

technically, if you follow these steps carefully, your fuel efficiently will be at its best.

0 litres used, but many kilometers traveled

Just kidding, don't be so serious can or not?

might as well u no need to topup fuel.....just push your bike all the way dont start your engine i guess u dont need to pump petrol anymore!.....hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah!

have anyone change clutch plate?

when to change?

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

have anyone change clutch plate?

when to change?

don't think anyone has changed yet. I have removed and examine before.

Step 1

Start engine and enter 1st gear

Step 2

Press hard on front brake, release clutch slowly and accelerate.

Observe

If the engine begins to die off, due to the strength of the engine pushing the bike forward, YOUR CLUTCH SHOULD BE GOOD

If the engine continues to run and shows a slip and power on again effect, then its time to visit your local mechanic and have a final consult before doing a clutch overhaul.

Components to change

1. All clutch plates (5 pieces)

2. Clutch bearing

3. friction plate

4. Clutch housing (better to change, our model the

quality not so good)

5. clutch bearing and oil seal

6. Engine right side gasket

7. Engine oil

All these should set you back about $300 estimate. Generally, some shop would say that replace some of the clutch plates should be OK. But that's your choice.

For me, I would replace all and don't want to think about that section any more for the next 20k or 30k km.

Cos a partial replacement means that those that you have not replaced in round 1 will wear out and will need replacements later. So its best to do a thorough job now and forget about clutch issues. Don't be taken back with the cost, cos its one time pain only. some shops will quote you about $100, this shows a partial replacement of some components. If you have the time stay at the shop and see what they are doing.

Hope this helped you.

don't think anyone has changed yet. I have removed and examine before.

Step 1

Start engine and enter 1st gear

Step 2

Press hard on front brake, release clutch slowly and accelerate.

Observe

If the engine begins to die off, due to the strength of the engine pushing the bike forward, YOUR CLUTCH SHOULD BE GOOD

If the engine continues to run and shows a slip and power on again effect, then its time to visit your local mechanic and have a final consult before doing a clutch overhaul.

Components to change

1. All clutch plates (5 pieces)

2. Clutch bearing

3. friction plate

4. Clutch housing (better to change, our model the

quality not so good)

5. clutch bearing and oil seal

6. Engine right side gasket

7. Engine oil

All these should set you back about $300 estimate. Generally, some shop would say that replace some of the clutch plates should be OK. But that's your choice.

For me, I would replace all and don't want to think about that section any more for the next 20k or 30k km.

Cos a partial replacement means that those that you have not replaced in round 1 will wear out and will need replacements later. So its best to do a thorough job now and forget about clutch issues. Don't be taken back with the cost, cos its one time pain only. some shops will quote you about $100, this shows a partial replacement of some components. If you have the time stay at the shop and see what they are doing.

Hope this helped you.

salute u man! thank u FYI.. will try out some other day!

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)

what were you trying to do when you met with the accident? some fancy stuffs is it?

Anyway, were you injured? Looks like your parents will be banning you from riding again.

Taxi made an illegal uturn without checking behind.

I couldnt brake in time so i slammed into it.

My parents still let me ride knowing that its not my fault.

that's good, be careful, try to maintain your distance between vehicles, so that you have time to react

that's good, be careful, try to maintain your distance between vehicles, so that you have time to react

yeah i will. :cheeky:

it is a straight road with no uturn signs or a right turn.

i was gonna overtake him then he uturned without signalling or anything.

cuts and bruises everywhere and my cbf fell to pieces:cry:

Its depan what kind of battery you are using. But my advice not at Ah Boy. Any parts link to bike engine not advice at Ah Boy. Cus my friend had buy S4 battery at Ah Boy but it only last for 2 weeks.

Gentlemen,

my bike cldnt start dis morn, had to take d mrt. :faint:

could anyone dispense with me a quick advice whr to buy the

battery? am staying the West.

and advice the model/price too k? :thumb:

Thanks bros!

cheers:cheers:

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////

if i after the accident i ask the driver to come out and i head butt the drivers face!....tats me bobbyyankee style!....:thumb:

if i after the accident i ask the driver to come out and i head butt the drivers face!....tats me bobbyyankee style!....:thumb:

Next time use your helmet and rembat tu taxi driver.. Always taxi driver kay siau.. So don't give a damm to that driver..

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

might as well u no need to topup fuel.....just push your bike all the way dont start your engine i guess u dont need to pump petrol anymore!.....hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah!

yes you are right man....

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Hi Guy'

How long already never go riding to jb pump n wash?

Any of you all are join to melaka on 12th june?? Pls let me kown in advance before 15th May, cus need to do planing.

Bobby yankee do keep ur self free lor..

Year 2009 Honda CBF150