SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work as a ghostbuster at nite bro hehe! wanna join?...:thumb:

i'm the king of ghost. its good to be gather for us cus both are ghost. hehehehe.

Year 2002 Honda Phantom 200cc FV9617A

Year 2005 Honda S400 Version S FQ6607A

Year 2006 Honda CBR919 FR4349C

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Future Bike Honda ST1300:)

The piston broke thus causing me to overhaul the bike.

How much does a sprocket cost?

Emi....1 set front and rear Sprockets kalau change kat JB leh dapay Heavy Duty D.I.D gold Chain size 40 for a gd Price of RM75....masuk JB lah....buat Passport...ishk!!

:thumb: LIVE TO RIDE.........RIDE TO LIVE LONGER.....JOY is BMW :thumb:

Disaster ride : Piaggio ><8

Ne><t ride : HONDA CBF150

Current ride : BMW GTS

Future ride : HONDA CBF1000

well you can count on me for day time pump sessions, on MC til end of the month.

Just thought of something, was watching a documentary on Lamborgini, every year they have an event in USA called the "Bull Run" where they meet up and go for a 1000 km trip, "Bull Run" because of the logo of the car.

What do you guys think? We call our pump and wash session "Hawk Flight" so the next thing we say "Hawk Flight" that would be the code word?

So how, "Hawk Flight" regulars?

sounds catchy...heheh NICE.....Hawk Flight it is!!!

Guys, my chain tension varies during wheel rotation. eg: when the wheel makes one turn, the chain is loose - tight - loose - tight. This happens when i had tightened the chain

Is my axel alignment off?

I have followed the markings on both side of the swingarm end

or

The chain needs a change?

or

I had tightened too tight?

The chain actually has some slack (20mm) when i sit on the bike with the bike being upright

when u ride alone....no need slack....juz normal standard tension neede....if u pillion....do let the chain slack abit.....if still same prob.....ur CHain got to go!!.....change is needed...

Hi bro. Top speed tested. 120km/h at RPM 9. My bike is stock. NO modifications. With pillion is 110/km/h at RPM 8.5

:dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot:

Emi....1 set front and rear Sprockets kalau change kat JB leh dapay Heavy Duty D.I.D gold Chain size 40 for a gd Price of RM75....masuk JB lah....buat Passport...ishk!!

Saturday night event..

Ok i will be going to JB tonight at 1030pm for my chain n spoket size 40.. In by woodlands out by tuas. Come come come join me..

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

:dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot::dot:

There was a time Biposto ask me my top speed la. If u dun know dun any how post ok? Pls refer to old post in this thread.

Anyway maybe this will be my last post here. I also bz. Where got so much time.

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

Hi Guy's

Look out for CBF with racing gear (inverted). :thumb::cool:

what you planning to do? wear your jacket inside out?

JUST KIDDING!

by the way, how was the "hawk flight" yesterday?

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

what you planning to do? wear your jacket inside out?

JUST KIDDING!

by the way, how was the "hawk flight" yesterday?

Can't say more cus only me and bobbyyankee.

Next stop wait till further info (phone call from oversea), hahaha.

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Can't say more cus only me and bobbyyankee.

Next stop wait till further info (phone call from oversea), hahaha.

this is what happens what I don't follow you guys for "Hawk Flight", so now 2 of you got some "secret training" going on?

Ok, guess, lesson learned, next time can not miss "Hawk Flight"

this is what happens what I don't follow you guys for "Hawk Flight", so now 2 of you got some "secret training" going on?

Ok, guess, lesson learned, next time can not miss "Hawk Flight"

trial and error project this time if it is a success it will be great where u can see fighthawk flying on singapore roads....:thumb:

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

yup emi do your passport so that you can be involve in the projects too....such as touring , pump and wash , servicing for minor parts and lots of accessories too!....JB make things happening dok!....bole go makan and hemmmm......:dot:

yup emi do your passport so that you can be involve in the projects too....such as touring , pump and wash , servicing for minor parts and lots of accessories too!....JB make things happening dok!....bole go makan and hemmmm......:dot:

yeah bro emi, got big bros to take care of you.

why is the forks so incredibly soft on this bike when new. I am 90kg with wifey and barang barang, how to ride properly? any one upgrade yet.how is it for you? thanks.

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

why is the forks so incredibly soft on this bike when new. I am 90kg with wifey and barang barang, how to ride properly? any one upgrade yet.how is it for you? thanks.

Not only the fork is soft, the rear suspension is also very stiff, if you take a closer look at your rear, you will probably notice that the suspension is already leaking, that's a $140 to $160 replacement cost with installation.

tried a few remedies but not lasting, there are no aftermarket replacements at the moment,

The best thing is to change the fork oil to a 15w at least oil and to add about 10 ml more to achieve more firm forks for the time being, this should last for about 3000 km but that depends on the type of road that you travel.

for me, this soution lasts abt 3000 km because of my weekly ride to JB, going thru the causeway, there are just so many speed humps, and super high ones too. If you are travelling normal roads it should lasts much longer.

Edited by Biposto

trial and error project this time if it is a success it will be great where u can see fighthawk flying on singapore roads....:thumb:

I guess most of our upgrades are trial and error, the funny thing is most SG mechanics are not willing to do this. (just plain lazy or want to earn $$ doing regular stuffs). I find the mechanics is JB more adventurous when doing things like this. Although they are not very well skilled or don't provide the environment that SG shops do. I think they are better to deal with when it comes to "special projects"

I wish you and Din every success, but forget to update us.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

Not only the fork is soft, the rear suspension is also very stiff, if you take a closer look at your rear, you will probably notice that the suspension is already leaking, that's a $140 to $160 replacement cost with installation.

tried a few remedies but not lasting, there are no aftermarket replacements at the moment,

The best thing is to change the fork oil to a 15w at least oil and to add about 10 ml more to achieve more firm forks for the time being, this should last for about 3000 km but that depends on the type of road that you travel.

for me, this soution lasts abt 3000 km because of my weekly ride to JB, going thru the causeway, there are just so many speed humps, and super high ones too. If you are travelling normal roads it should lasts much longer.

Thanks. 3000km not very motivated to do the changes leh. Will see if a solution pops up. Need to keep looking...

Hi all,

just to share. i filled full tank of Vpower previously.

was able to get 446km before changing to Reserve.

conservative rider here, normally 60-80km/h.

anyone knows how many litres of petrol is left in the tank,

once we change to Reserve?

thanks!

Because of him the lame walked briskly,

And the songless through him burst into melody.

//////////////////Algazel (1111AD)//////////////////

I guess most of our upgrades are trial and error, the funny thing is most SG mechanics are not willing to do this. (just plain lazy or want to earn $$ doing regular stuffs). I find the mechanics is JB more adventurous when doing things like this. Although they are not very well skilled or don't provide the environment that SG shops do. I think they are better to deal with when it comes to "special projects"

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

Oh yah. Let me check with my sis-in-law from philipines. Thery attach a honda 145cc to a tricycle can carry one whole family and the kitchen sink. They have some kind of suspension booster for the fork. But that one look like abit overkill. But will ask cause these parts very cheap in the phillipines. If can work, can open business sia...

Oh yah. Let me check with my sis-in-law from philipines. Thery attach a honda 145cc to a tricycle can carry one whole family and the kitchen sink. They have some kind of suspension booster for the fork. But that one look like abit overkill. But will ask cause these parts very cheap in the phillipines. If can work, can open business sia...

YEAH BRO FIND IT OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.....i have this fork problems too....its too soft....will try and find out how to change the spring inside the forks....but you try and check it out then dont forget to update us....thanks...!:cheers:

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

will update that.....thanks bros! wish us luck!....:cheers:

Boleh tu boleh.

Tapi duit tkde.

Mcmane nak enjoy kt jb?