SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

Month : JUNE

Date :TBC..... Open to suggestions.

Speed : 80-90km/h (Slow & Safe Ride)

Meeting point : Jalan Bahar SHELL @ 6am

Organised by Din Beramboi

Confirmed Riders

1) Din Beramboi / 83668046 / CBF150

2) WertdeviruZ / 91029720 / BMW GT650 :p - SWEEPER

3) Bobbyyankee / 91437456 / CBF1000 - The devil

4)

5)

RIDE for Charity Family and for Life

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

change engine oil is your bike new?.....if new then dont need to change spark plug 1st....tats all for now k....:thumb:

engine oil changed already after my overhaul.

i have been using it for 3 months from tampines to clementi and back everyday.

my dad asked me to change sprocket but idk how to know the sprocket is worn out.

Din...check this out....its within your budget....

http://airbagjacket.com.sg/#

Guy's..

I will be going down to MotorWorld this saturday.. Any guy wanna join the party? Time 12noon..

Year 2002 Honda Phantom 200cc FV9617A

Year 2005 Honda S400 Version S FQ6607A

Year 2006 Honda CBR919 FR4349C

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Future Bike Honda ST1300:)

engine oil changed already after my overhaul.

i have been using it for 3 months from tampines to clementi and back everyday.

my dad asked me to change sprocket but idk how to know the sprocket is worn out.

try to take note of mileage instead of duration of use. A good guide would be abt 1500 km to change oil for our bikes.

Also, if your dad advised you to change your sprocket, he must know how to judge a worn out one after seeing yours.

your bike was overhauled, you sure? overhaul is quite major, do you know the reason for overhaul?

It would be good to check why it required a overhaul.

:dot:TRUST is good,CONTROL is better,

ever heard of MECHANICAL FAILURE?:help:

Guy's..

I will be going down to MotorWorld this saturday.. Any guy wanna join the party? Time 12noon..

which one are you going to ? cos the one at shunli has very limited items when i was there 2 month back.

Thank you, to the guys, who came to well wish my recovery yesterday

Wertdeviruz

Bobbyyankee

Din

Merboy[/QUOT

we are a team bro....hehe!:thumb:

we got another new casuality of injury, MERBOY, got a broken toe, I think he is not in a condition to walk much.

try to take note of mileage instead of duration of use. A good guide would be abt 1500 km to change oil for our bikes.

Also, if your dad advised you to change your sprocket, he must know how to judge a worn out one after seeing yours.

your bike was overhauled, you sure? overhaul is quite major, do you know the reason for overhaul?

It would be good to check why it required a overhaul.

The piston broke thus causing me to overhaul the bike.

How much does a sprocket cost?

The piston broke thus causing me to overhaul the bike.

How much does a sprocket cost?

the most common way a piston could break is when you use the wrong length spark plug.

sprockets are changed as a set, old skool method is to change the individual components separately.

components include:

front sprocket

rear sprocket

Chain

An average set would cost abt $50 to $80, a good original set will cost you $150, it would be worth it cost mine last me almost a year and a half still going strong. The average set will last about 6 to 8 months, then again we need to calculate mileage, mine is lasting abt 30 000 km so far.

so you do the maths, which makes sense to you.

Edited by Biposto

you looking for new one? if you don't mind 2nd hand, there is a few good ones on sale.

Going to motorworld at kaki bukit. Any suggestion of places?

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

the most common way a piston could break is when you use the wrong length spark plug.

sprockets are changed as a set, old skool method is to change the individual components separately.

components include:

front sprocket

rear sprocket

Chain

An average set would cost abt $50 to $80, a good original set will cost you $150, it would be worth it cost mine last me almost a year and a half still going strong. The average set will last about 6 to 8 months, then again we need to calculate mileage, mine is lasting abt 30 000 km so far.

so you do the maths, which makes sense to you.

Okay thanks

Wertdevirus and me going to JB pump patrol, thru 2nd link.

Anyone wanna join us?

Kindly meet at tuas cash card booth gate by 11pm.

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Wertdevirus and me going to JB pump patrol, thru 2nd link.

Anyone wanna join us?

Kindly meet at tuas cash card booth gate by 11pm.

Just to update you guys!....anything sessions or touring pls inform me one week in advance, coz now im working nite shift guys!...haha! i love being an owl!...:cheers:

Now any pump and wash session i have to go in the day bros.....maybe alone?....hemm! wat to do....due to some working commitments......but dont woory this will come to and end!.....haha!

well you can count on me for day time pump sessions, on MC til end of the month.

Just thought of something, was watching a documentary on Lamborgini, every year they have an event in USA called the "Bull Run" where they meet up and go for a 1000 km trip, "Bull Run" because of the logo of the car.

What do you guys think? We call our pump and wash session "Hawk Flight" so the next thing we say "Hawk Flight" that would be the code word?

So how, "Hawk Flight" regulars?

Just to update you guys!....anything sessions or touring pls inform me one week in advance, coz now im working nite shift guys!...haha! i love being an owl!...:cheers:

What work night shift? Huh, "power te de mah".. Where u working? As what? Any more lobang? hehehehe.

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Month : JUNE

Date :TBC..... Open to suggestions.

Speed : 80-90km/h (Slow & Safe Ride)

Meeting point : Jalan Bahar SHELL @ 6am

Organised by Din Beramboi

Confirmed Riders

1) Din Beramboi / 83668046 / CBF150

2) WertdeviruZ / 91029720 / BMW GT650 :p - SWEEPER

3) Bobbyyankee / 91437456 / CBF1000 - The devil

4)

5)

Any more to join? Wertdevirus, pls invite other group of rider's to join us.

The more rider's are more happening.:)

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Guys, my chain tension varies during wheel rotation. eg: when the wheel makes one turn, the chain is loose - tight - loose - tight. This happens when i had tightened the chain

Is my axel alignment off?

I have followed the markings on both side of the swingarm end

or

The chain needs a change?

or

I had tightened too tight?

The chain actually has some slack (20mm) when i sit on the bike with the bike being upright

Guys, my chain tension varies during wheel rotation. eg: when the wheel makes one turn, the chain is loose - tight - loose - tight. This happens when i had tightened the chain

Is my axel alignment off?

I have followed the markings on both side of the swingarm end

or

The chain needs a change?

or

I had tightened too tight?

The chain actually has some slack (20mm) when i sit on the bike with the bike being upright

Last time my Honda Wave also like that. Rotate tight rotate some more loose then tight then loose? Funny la. I thought at first my sprocket worn out. So i buy sprocket and go to johor for my trusted mechanic to change for me. After change sprockets also same? At last i know it's the CHAIN la. No choice last i change the chain. Problem solve.

Hope that helps u bro.

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

well you can count on me for day time pump sessions, on MC til end of the month.

Just thought of something, was watching a documentary on Lamborgini, every year they have an event in USA called the "Bull Run" where they meet up and go for a 1000 km trip, "Bull Run" because of the logo of the car.

What do you guys think? We call our pump and wash session "Hawk Flight" so the next thing we say "Hawk Flight" that would be the code word?

yeah bro tat should be it....haha!:cheers:

wow you mc till end of the mth? shiok bro!....ok will plan tis coming sat im going in for our hawk flight....dont forget to bring the grips for me maybe will install in there....saturday is my off day guys....haha! come on lets rempit!:thumb:

wow you mc till end of the mth? shiok bro!....ok will plan tis coming sat im going in for our hawk flight....dont forget to bring the grips for me maybe will install in there....saturday is my off day guys....haha! come on lets rempit!:thumb:

yuor grips are with me just collected, I'm going in tomo morning with my girlfriend, maybe can meet and pass to you.

yuor grips are with me just collected, I'm going in tomo morning with my girlfriend, maybe can meet and pass to you.

Hi bro. Top speed tested. 120km/h at RPM 9. My bike is stock. NO modifications. With pillion is 110/km/h at RPM 8.5

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F