Yamaha YZF-R6

Gnixer

• Replies 29.8k

wa...i also want to learn some tips from him leh...jux too bad i don't live near you all..haiz..hope to meet up for coffee some days...

LOL.. three week back track day.. after session we go la kopi... he teach us... 2nd gear... rpm abput 6000. slip clutch.. hahhaa. if i remenber correctly... if anybody try ler. post reply ok... so it means he is the wheelie king... haven get my r6. so can't try.. hahaha :angel:

wa...i also want to learn some tips from him leh...jux too bad i don't live near you all..haiz..hope to meet up for coffee some days...

just now u called me i so shock!

LOL, i tt got extra duty again =.-

cos unknown no.

(Mar05) Honda SP 150 FR9470B

(Nov05) Kawasaki KRR 150 FU8637D

(Sep06) Suzuki GSX400 FK7652

(Nov06) Yamaha Sparks135 FBB511H

(Mar07) Honda RVF400 FN4991T

(07-10) Yamaha YZF R6 FBA7370G

(08-09) Suzuki DRZ 400 FBC4821G

No need. I can come forward to be witness. I saw him wheelied before at a wedding convoy... :lovestruck:

actually, he is claiming his not...unless theres a way to prove he dunno how to wheelie....which i doubt the case

900km/hr i met him for coffee then we went home way to jurong kecil.. the no 78 wheelie!! wah!! hahazzz ..

LOL.. three week back track day.. after session we go la kopi... he teach us... 2nd gear... rpm abput 6000. slip clutch.. hahhaa. if i remenber correctly... if anybody try ler. post reply ok... so it means he is the wheelie king... haven get my r6. so can't try.. hahaha :angel:

Mr 78 .. nOw wad have u gOt tO say ? :angel:

nOthing feels better than riding a YZF ...

mMm .. since we r having disputes that whether r u a wheelie king .. lOOks like there's Only 2 way Out ..

1st : u admit !!!!

2nd : i start a pOll .. then we see the results ..

fyi : my mummy tOld me its better tO be hOnest .. :angel:

to b honest, i dun noe how to bro, serius...:p

anybody wana teach me? :angel:

`chUn;3959196']3th way ask him prove it to us!!!!

hw to prove if i dunno hw to do it... :p :angel:

No need. I can come forward to be witness. I saw him wheelied before at a wedding convoy... :lovestruck:

wahh u ar bro....

dun like dat lei....

whr got? wen?

lolx

actually, he is claiming his not...unless theres a way to prove he dunno how to wheelie....which i doubt the case

yeah, hw to prove dat i dunno hw to wheelie... tried n fail to lift d bike, so giv up..

hehehe

but i did saw u once, u do a power wheelie at track... :thumb:

Nice pink R1... the angel light look cool... i think i saw u at the JB custom on sunday midnite... almost 3am cant remember.... I was the 06R6 23 infront of u... think the wheelie king u guys toking abt is a malay fren 32 rite.... few bike ahead of me the same day... haha

its me alright dey toking abt....... but dun beliv wat dey sae abt me bro...

lolx

900km/hr i met him for coffee then we went home way to jurong kecil.. the no 78 wheelie!! wah!! hahazzz ..

wahh u also ar bro...

aiyah... wen did i do dat bro...

even if i noe how to wheelie(i doubt so), d road is wet rite bro?

kekekekeke

dats wat ppl told me abt it, so u wanna noe, i tell u lor...

i try but seems its nt working.. hmm...

wahahahahaha

:btw: Gd Morning R6xy BEast Riders!~!

Nice pink R1... the angel light look cool... i think i saw u at the JB custom on sunday midnite... almost 3am cant remember.... I was the 06R6 23 infront of u... think the wheelie king u guys toking abt is a malay fren 32 rite.... few bike ahead of me the same day... haha

:angel: i knOw liaO .. u AZ23K .. :thumb: nO plate ar .. and hor .. u infrOnt Of me still can peep behind and spOt me ! :faint:

anyway , mine's nOt angel light .. it's i put light a the air intake there ..:angel:

anyway , lOOks like i gOt mOre and mOre r6 fren liaO .. :cheeky:

u called me ytd liaO ma .. i alsO gOt save yr nO .. next time can ask me Out fOr cOffee ma ..

Cheefun always so free hor can ride here ride thr for coffee..gd life sia.. haha

he tOO free la .. he ask him Out cOz he wan learn wheelie .. we dunnO wheelie sO he nv jiO us Out 1 la .. :angel:

ehh bro...u werking at ayer rajah SGS rite..??

wah .. nOw even where i wOrk fOrumer alsO knOw .. siaO liaO ..

hOw cOme u knOw lei .. r u the r6 whO always park dOwn there with 1 girl riding FZ de ?

i've bn wrongly accuse.... :angel: :p :faint:

wahahahaha

this is a realistic wOrld .. since the whOle grOup Of witness said the same thing ..

i hereby sentence u tO the title Of wheelie king .. :angel:

this same lOgic alsO gOes tO the same in cOurt cases .. the judge wOnt hear yr 1 side stOry .. he'll gather infO and then sentence u ..

im ur secret admirer....:lol:

dun lie .. faster say whO u lei .. if nOt next time i gO back Office , i'll be scared tO even gO tOilet lOr .. :faint:

:angel: i knOw liaO .. u AZ23K .. :thumb: nO plate ar .. and hor .. u infrOnt Of me still can peep behind and spOt me ! :faint:

anyway , mine's nOt angel light .. it's i put light a the air intake there ..:angel:

anyway , lOOks like i gOt mOre and mOre r6 fren liaO .. :cheeky:

he go by d special lane or wat?

i notice got 1 black r6 ley go tru dat lane...

hmm....

he tOO free la .. he ask him Out cOz he wan learn wheelie .. we dunnO wheelie sO he nv jiO us Out 1 la .. :angel:

no la bro... juz tok co*k over a cup of coffee...

pssst~ cheefan noe how to wheelie.. dun tell him dat i tell u.. :angel:

wah .. nOw even where i wOrk fOrumer alsO knOw .. siaO liaO ..

hOw cOme u knOw lei .. r u the r6 whO always park dOwn there with 1 girl riding FZ de ?

if u wanna noe, bro bingai is an int'l stalker...

lolx

this is a realistic wOrld .. since the whOle grOup Of witness said the same thing ..

:bow: :bow: :bow:

dun lie .. faster say whO u lei .. if nOt next time i gO back Office , i'll be scared tO even gO tOilet lOr .. :faint:

:) :cool: :p

this barongan bro is a really HONEST guy...

same like me.....

i can vouch u he never wheelie all the time

i can vouch he is super slow in track

i can vouch he is super stuck up

i can vouch he is super slow in spore road

this same lOgic alsO gOes tO the same in cOurt cases .. the judge wOnt hear yr 1 side stOry .. he'll gather infO and then sentence u ..

wahhhh... wait ppl c me onli, ask me to wheelie, where else i din even noe how to do it... :faint:

wahhh cialat la like dat... lolx

bro bingai hv given u d ans abt me...

hehehehee

i am p person he's mention..

arrgh ... lOOks like he's the intl stalker .. same case as u nOw , unless he admits .. if nOt he shall be the "stalker" ..

btw , that 23 that day wOre a white with sOme gold lining arai .. and his r6 is blue .. =)

at malaysia custOm , behind yan was 1 aprillia 125 y2k series with agv full face , fOllOwed by 23 then me !

u were talking tO yan Over a fence right .. lOl ..

hOw Observant am i ..

btw , that 23 that day wOre a white with sOme gold lining arai .. and his r6 is blue .. =)

at malaysia custOm , behind yan was 1 aprillia 125 y2k series with agv full face , fOllOwed by 23 then me !

u were talking tO yan Over a fence right .. lOl ..

hOw Observant am i ..

ohhh ok.... ya i notice got 1 r6...

i go d wrong way, i mean i enter thru d old channel, skali immg. for bikes is outside..:slapforehead:

it means i long time nvr go by wlds... :faint:

ohhh ok.... ya i notice got 1 r6...

i go d wrong way, i mean i enter thru d old channel, skali immg. for bikes is outside..:slapforehead:

it means i long time nvr go by wlds... :faint:

:angel: sOmetimes its gOOd tO gO by the wrOng way , sO u can "legally" cut queue .. :thumb:

but i nOrmally pump at mObil , sO i'll gO the "shOrtcut" tO the Outside queue ..

:angel: sOmetimes its gOOd tO gO by the wrOng way , sO u can "legally" cut queue .. :thumb:

but i nOrmally pump at mObil , sO i'll gO the "shOrtcut" tO the Outside queue ..

hahahaha...

but shdn't b d lane form frm inside?

i mean, dun tell me wen dere's a jam for cars, bikes hv to squeeze all d way thru, juz to get to d immg booth...:faint:

if go by d old lane, is much easier rite...

hahahaha...

but shdn't b d lane form frm inside?

i mean, dun tell me wen dere's a jam for cars, bikes hv to squeeze all d way thru, juz to get to d immg booth...:faint:

if go by d old lane, is much easier rite...

its up tO peOple .. if u cOming frOm caltex , then u see jam , then u use Old lane alsO can .. fOr my case , i pump at mObil , sO if gOt jam fOr cars , ill still use the shOrt cut and then cut thru cars ...