SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Rx, Rx-S & Rx-K

oneamong_thefence

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gd aftnn K riders.. Tis morning i went to jalan bsr just to search for some parts n batt..I was searching for 6 volt maintainace free batt..bt most of the shop there dun have..I searching for dry batt cos i tot it's better than the water batt bt I my change when one uncle frm a shp say tt dry batt cn only last for months unlike water batt can last abt 1 yr plus..

So nw im confuse..which one shud i buy..I hope you guys can guide me..

Anyways thanks to the bro i met at auto machinery..Ur K nice bro..hahaha

Hi all.. anyone got lobang or info where n price of a new petrol tank... or 2nd hand lobang if any.. thanks in advance..

2nd hand lobang can just drop by scrapyard. saw a couple of good tank at sungei kadut scrapyand couple weeks back. how much am not sure!!!

Warning: mysql_connect(): User retromotoracer has already more than 'max_user_connections'

active connections! There appears to be an error with the SingaporeBikes.com database.

Proceed to FACEBOOK search_user 'helmie fizmie'.

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

KAWASAKI ZZR400N - FN4497D

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

HONDA CB400 S3 - FBE4804X

no worries ,

try sanding 1st lightly with very fine sand paper eg 400 before polishing it up.

point to note all sanding to be one direction only .

tats to the best of my knowledge sorry ,and if u around sengkang drop me a call , my neighbour's bikeis super shiny lol

think 2 bros here saw b4 :)

bro,

thanks for the advice, now my block is shiny( half hour each side, but still can shine more)

..but dunnoe y my engine cover still no difference

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

hey lordbear! sucks man 6th nov got morning deployment ah!!! arggg cant join. **** ah 1more year ill be free from this last min unplanned work schedule. suppose to be my off..

anyways cg is usin 6v batt right? any possible way to change it to 12v? i got the battery so i just put it in the cg bike or i need to do wiring as well?

hey lordbear! sucks man 6th nov got morning deployment ah!!! arggg cant join. **** ah 1more year ill be free from this last min unplanned work schedule. suppose to be my off..

anyways cg is usin 6v batt right? any possible way to change it to 12v? i got the battery so i just put it in the cg bike or i need to do wiring as well?

if your cg is using 6v, just stick to to it. Change to 12v does not make any different. Put a 12v batt into yr cg will burn all the bulbs.

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

Last reminder. Those interested in the Road Trip to Johor on the 6th, this Saturday, pls meet at 11am, Wdlands Ave 1 Esso.

Bring yr passport(a valid one)

White Card

Extra clothing

Cash

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

if your cg is using 6v, just stick to to it. Change to 12v does not make any different. Put a 12v batt into yr cg will burn all the bulbs.

been on the receiving end.. bopien because iu is the slim one.. what to do, spoilt also the iu.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

i'm thinking of changing to 12v batt but not because of the IU but more to safety reason. headlite, taillite & signal are dimmer with 6v & u need to open throttle slightly more to get the lite blinking/brighter...

Warning: mysql_connect(): User retromotoracer has already more than 'max_user_connections'

active connections! There appears to be an error with the SingaporeBikes.com database.

Proceed to FACEBOOK search_user 'helmie fizmie'.

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

KAWASAKI ZZR400N - FN4497D

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

HONDA CB400 S3 - FBE4804X

i have a contact doing freelance 12V conversion ,

all materials provided for the conversion eg battery , bulbs etc

$65

timings : late noon

uncle richard 92200509

please contact him only when ur serious about his service and his price is strictly non nego .

after buying materials , there is jus some kopi $ for the uncle .

hope u guys understand .

ps: some guys here have seen his work , technically he is proficient.

sgcruisers.blogspot.com