SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Rx, Rx-S & Rx-K

oneamong_thefence

woit... wassup!!! a little to quiet here!!!

where's sab... ask ppl to msg him but no reply??? anyone know wat happen to him???

kena kidnap, gag & rape??? whakakkakah

Warning: mysql_connect(): User retromotoracer has already more than 'max_user_connections'

active connections! There appears to be an error with the SingaporeBikes.com database.

Proceed to FACEBOOK search_user 'helmie fizmie'.

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

KAWASAKI ZZR400N - FN4497D

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

HONDA CB400 S3 - FBE4804X

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm jus thinking..coz Ariess says he polish using newspaper and autosol..n thus mayb instead of newspaper, he uses the ciggie foil paper???..coz i tink ( i'm nt active smoker) the foil is has some "buffing" charactheristic like the newspaper????

just my 2 cents..pls dun flame me if wrong

can try aluminum foil with coke :)

read on web can remove rust but polishing benefits not too sure

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

aiyah... tot really versus as in racing!!! whakakkakakah.

Warning: mysql_connect(): User retromotoracer has already more than 'max_user_connections'

active connections! There appears to be an error with the SingaporeBikes.com database.

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

tired of riding but wont let others touch ur bike???

a great way to pillion ur own bike!!!

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

hey guys,

i tink GOD noes tat today i get my pay..n today when i reach home, get NEA letter...too much smoke on my bike...

i noe can go to my mechanic n he will settle everything..

any other ways?? appeal letter?? if there is? where can i send to? coz the letter only states hw to pay...nt hw to appeal

:) cooling off day

how much u kena bro???

i kena parking at void deck - $100!!! then couple of days later overnite parking at season parking lot - $25!!! can afford to buy season parking but cnot buy/dun hv... got bike but dunno where to park!!!

going to see mp this coming monday!!! tried to appeal direct tak jalan!!!

much better if u go see mp... they know who to direct the letters to.

not sure if u have to come up with ur own reason

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

hey guys,

i tink GOD noes tat today i get my pay..n today when i reach home, get NEA letter...too much smoke on my bike...

any other ways?? appeal letter?? if there is? where can i send to? coz the letter only states hw to pay...nt hw to appeal

How does nea know your bike too much smoke? Must be someone in your neighbourhood complain

how much u kena bro???

i kena parking at void deck - $100!!! then couple of days later overnite parking at season parking lot - $25!!! can afford to buy season parking but cnot buy/dun hv... got bike but dunno where to park!!!

going to see mp this coming monday!!! tried to appeal direct tak jalan!!!

much better if u go see mp... they know who to direct the letters to.

not sure if u have to come up with ur own reason

kena $70...tat money can be better spent buying retro parts, round tail light, round meter...

How does nea know your bike too much smoke? Must be someone in your neighbourhood complain

no bro...

the letter states smthing like a table with, time, place, vehivle no. date and nature of the offence...it is smwhere near my house towards PIE.must be just come out of my house

gt 28 days to settle

n can contact them to view my video..cool uh!...lolz

on a seperate note,

can i go for inspection b4 getting the notice for inspection.

my road tax expires 10 march 2011, frm the one motoring website, it states that they will sent letter 3 mths b4 due, which will be dec ard dec 12 ( pls correct me if i'm wrong, cz this is my 1st bike)

if tat is rite, since my summons is due on the 20th dec, i can sent for inspection+ appeal( via my mechanic) together between 12-20th dec 2010?? save cost???

pelase correct me if i'm wrng

hello guyS! sry i mia very long sia been obessing with my new camera and work hahah..

got any new cg riders or is it just still me alone ='[

anyways might be rentin a place to spray bike using compressor all, any of u interested please lemme know on whats the stable pricing to spray rxk or cg if i were to open up the place for spraying.

kena $70...tat money can be better spent buying retro parts, round tail light, round meter...

no bro...

the letter states smthing like a table with, time, place, vehivle no. date and nature of the offence...it is smwhere near my house towards PIE.must be just come out of my house

gt 28 days to settle

n can contact them to view my video..cool uh!...lolz

on a seperate note,

can i go for inspection b4 getting the notice for inspection.

my road tax expires 10 march 2011, frm the one motoring website, it states that they will sent letter 3 mths b4 due, which will be dec ard dec 12 ( pls correct me if i'm wrong, cz this is my 1st bike)

if tat is rite, since my summons is due on the 20th dec, i can sent for inspection+ appeal( via my mechanic) together between 12-20th dec 2010?? save cost???

pelase correct me if i'm wrng

1) you said it!!! hope mp will have more power to waived the summon if not, i'm voting for opposition this coming election!!!

2) i belif u can... they have a record so they know if ur bike are due for inspection or not.

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

1) you said it!!! hope mp will have more power to waived the summon if not, i'm voting for opposition this coming election!!!

2) i belif u can... they have a record so they know if ur bike are due for inspection or not.

hmmm..tx bro..

talk to my despatch clerk, he said can try go MP coz election is nearing..hehez

hey guys,

hey i also kenna letter from NEA for too much smoke but mine only states that i have to send my bike for inspection, if it fails then i will be fined. how come yours is straight away kenna one?

about your question maybe you can try calling vicom directly and asking them if the two inspections can be done together? heres the link http://www.vicom.com.sg/locations.asp

got my 12v finally ...

not much diff to be frank except brighter lights and louder horn

but again my main concern was the headlight not being bright enough so it serves its purpose and im happy :)

yeah brighter.. good what? even in the afternoon at least still can see

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

yeah brighter.. good what? even in the afternoon at least still can see

yeah lol , tat night went punggol marina with small boy and cant even see the road inside with my old 6v .

and too many drivers ignoring my horn , next is air horn coming ...

see if they still can act blur when i horn at them lol

sgcruisers.blogspot.com