SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Rx, Rx-S & Rx-K

oneamong_thefence

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys... i wednesday KIV coz my bike in nw at JS (Joon Seng)

got a super loud funny 'metal grinding on metal' sound in my engine. Went to JS and he say must leave my bike while he diagnose the problem. Havent know the diagnosis yet. SO hopefully he can do my bike by Wed. If cannot i pass, If can.. then i come.

btw zubir.. aku datang on Friday can? motor rosak ah.. =(

wa sab, my K also same prob. hope both our problems not big ;D

What goes around comes around.

U farking drivers should open ur farking eyes when u drive, all careful innocent bikers buang becos of u!

My bike is also at JSeng. Saw sab's bike there. Hopefully both our bikes can be done by wed. If can, see you guys there... If not, I'll give it a miss.

Bro i can collect my bike tmr.. JS ada call kau?

wa sab, my K also same prob. hope both our problems not big ;D

Mine got that metal thingy sound. It got so loud when Im gg at ard 60km/h and even louder when i was riding at the expressway till another rider rode beside me and pointing down to my engine. Thats when I have to send before anything goes wrong. I will ask JS wat exactly happen tmr when i collect my bike. He explained to me on the phone but i dun understand

So tmr ons or not? Any wet weather programme coz it was raining cats and dogs these past few days in the late evening.

btw who sms me early in the morning today? my phone spoilt and my sim card also spoil so i dun have ur number. Its regarding my seat and mistaken identity.. LOL

Combining Yamaha's bulletproof reliability and the exciting sound, smell and performance of a two-stroke engine, the RX-135 is truly a legend in its own right.

Tomolo Meet up ON. If it rains, still meet, just bring a NTUC plastic bag to keep yr little belonging. i might bring a poncho if it rains; hopefully fine weather tomolo nite.

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

Bro i can collect my bike tmr.. JS ada call kau?

Mine got that metal thingy sound. It got so loud when Im gg at ard 60km/h and even louder when i was riding at the expressway till another rider rode beside me and pointing down to my engine. Thats when I have to send before anything goes wrong. I will ask JS wat exactly happen tmr when i collect my bike. He explained to me on the phone but i dun understand

So tmr ons or not? Any wet weather programme coz it was raining cats and dogs these past few days in the late evening.

btw who sms me early in the morning today? my phone spoilt and my sim card also spoil so i dun have ur number. Its regarding my seat and mistaken identity.. LOL

i sms u ahh..haha early ahh..sorry disturb

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE:angel:

Ade. I can collect tmr too.

bear, yan, im collecting morning before i go school. might stay in school then meet u guys

Tomolo Meet up ON. If it rains, still meet, just bring a NTUC plastic bag to keep yr little belonging. i might bring a poncho if it rains; hopefully fine weather tomolo nite.

hope it dun rain tat heavy... c u guys tmr!

Combining Yamaha's bulletproof reliability and the exciting sound, smell and performance of a two-stroke engine, the RX-135 is truly a legend in its own right.

yea same, but mine only has the sound at 5th gear, 4th gear dragged til 70km/h also no sound. so i suspect its my gear/clutch or smth. haha hope our rides nth too serious. ;D

What goes around comes around.

U farking drivers should open ur farking eyes when u drive, all careful innocent bikers buang becos of u!

Hi Bros, I am selling my RX-K. It has been modded to look somewhat like british bike. hahah. I ve changed the tank to husky tank, lowered the suspension etc etc. I have no idea how to add picture. But anyone who wants pic just drop me a sms den ill mms/whatsapp/bbm you guys.

COE: 28 Feb 2013

Looking at: $888 Nego.

Changed a lot of parts. Tried to change the rxk look. road worthy!

Sms me at 91831947

Hi Bros, I am selling my RX-K. It has been modded to look somewhat like british bike. hahah. I ve changed the tank to husky tank, lowered the suspension etc etc. I have no idea how to add picture. But anyone who wants pic just drop me a sms den ill mms/whatsapp/bbm you guys.

COE: 28 Feb 2013

Looking at: $888 Nego.

Changed a lot of parts. Tried to change the rxk look. road worthy!

Sms me at 91831947

email me at z0obay@hotmail.com can bro the pic

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/z0obay/Vandamme.gif

someone gonna part with $888??? someone is $888 richer!!! wow

Warning: mysql_connect(): User retromotoracer has already more than 'max_user_connections'

active connections! There appears to be an error with the SingaporeBikes.com database.

Proceed to FACEBOOK search_user 'helmie fizmie'.

YAMAHA RX135K - FB5458Z

KAWASAKI ZZR400N - FN4497D

YAMAHA RX135K - FG8313L

YAMAHA RX135K - FC3258S

HONDA CB400 S3 - FBE4804X

today there might be some ppl coming over my place to check or grab some of my barang barang,..... so feel free to text me if guys are interested oso...

zoobay 96143536

bro zoobay... u still have ur crankcase cover left side(gear lever side)? mine leaking engine oil..

bro zoobay... u still have ur crankcase cover left side(gear lever side)? mine leaking engine oil..

Yah i still have....

If you mean engine cover left and right.

Items dat have been sold :

Seat

grips

fast throttle

headlight

tank

Items dat been book :

Aftermarket Swingarm

RXZ front assembly inclusive of fork and clamp

Block assembly plus Clutch assembly

Rear Gantong

Exhaust pipe

Wheelset front and back

Carb (ah xing!)

masterpump and bottom caliper

Front fender

Items still available :

engine cover left and right

original swingarm

rxz clip handles

2t pump

YBR meter

RXZ ignition + key

and some things dat i haben check

Yah i still have....

If you mean engine cover left and right.

Seat

grips

fast throttle

headlight

tank

Items dat been book :

Aftermarket Swingarm

Rear Gantong

Exhaust pipe

Wheelset front and back

Carb (ah xing!)

Front fender

Items still available :

original swingarm

rxz clip handles

2t pump

YBR meter

RXZ ignition + key

wahaha! i cant imagine what your house is like now.. machiam like bike shop sia..

Seat

grips

fast throttle

headlight

tank

Items dat been book :

Aftermarket Swingarm

Rear Gantong

Exhaust pipe

Wheelset front and back

Carb (ah xing!)

Front fender

original swingarm

rxz clip handles

YBR meter

RXZ ignition + key

Items still available :

2t pump

alot of ppl downpayment so.... most items are booked....

hey Kakis' date=' I still am not sure about the new IU. My K got no IU and if I'm using a 6V, must I convert it to 12V? How much will a new IU and 12V conversion cost? Thanks a lot bross!![/quote']

no, no need to convert, stick with what you have, new iu cost around 100+ can't remember the exact figures, but its definitely below 150. and it comes with a 5 year warranty..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif