SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA Rx, Rx-S & Rx-K

oneamong_thefence

i have a contact doing freelance 12V conversion ,

all materials provided for the conversion eg battery , bulbs etc

$65

timings : late noon

uncle richard 92200509

please contact him only when ur serious about his service and his price is strictly non nego .

after buying materials , there is jus some kopi $ for the uncle .

hope u guys understand .

ps: some guys here have seen his work , technically he is proficient.

THANKS WILL contact him soon

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wah so fast announce that i did my electricals alr?

ya starting i had faulty signal lights and my brake lights were not coming on and even my horn had no sound and it turns out my electricals were half baked from the shop. then the uncle help me convert 12v and fix up the faults and i feel that it was well done.

recommended to do by him just make sure to treat him drinks after he is done to thank him for his efforts =)

wah so fast announce that i did my electricals alr?

ya starting i had faulty signal lights and my brake lights were not coming on and even my horn had no sound and it turns out my electricals were half baked from the shop. then the uncle help me convert 12v and fix up the faults and i feel that it was well done.

recommended to do by him just make sure to treat him drinks after he is done to thank him for his efforts =)

lol u forgot to say he even took out ur wheel bearings to check when it was wobbling haa, and now ur tank has more shine :p

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

We do need to change the coil in order to generate enough to recharge the 12 v battery. Tt the prob i facing need to change batt very often.

that i do not know as i never the problem b4 , so no comments haha

and im still using 6V , pay day den i do

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

For me , i went to Ah hee's to get it done.. apparently said you cannot let the battery lay flat when mounting it into the frame.. it has to be upright, so as theres better conduction or something like that he said.. and my battery was flat, so he charged it.. and after he did everything, its still working fine until now no problem, or complaints and according to him 12v battery should be able to last you longer than a 6v..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

For me , i went to Ah hee's to get it done.. apparently said you cannot let the battery lay flat when mounting it into the frame.. it has to be upright, so as theres better conduction or something like that he said.. and my battery was flat, so he charged it.. and after he did everything, its still working fine until now no problem, or complaints and according to him 12v battery should be able to last you longer than a 6v..

bro nice bike!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]182365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]182366[/ATTACH]

hello people!! so these are the bikes i see in vietnam so far! and they are common.. c50, chaly and i think its a cb100. best part is nobody wants these bikes.. guess how much!?! 100USD each!

swee , buy the tank in the 3rd pic back !!

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]182365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]182366[/ATTACH]

hello people!! so these are the bikes i see in vietnam so far! and they are common.. c50, chaly and i think its a cb100. best part is nobody wants these bikes.. guess how much!?! 100USD each!

swee , buy the tank in the 3rd pic back !!

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

bro nice bike!

hi bro! thanks, bought it from a fellow forumer already done up, sadly he had to sell his k away because his mom was anal about him riding a bike..

@Ariess hey bro were you at along tampines street 21 just now? cause i thought i may have seen you with a pillion, and the bike that fits your description.. and also i would like to get my wiring done again, at the uncle you highly advocate, may i know what i need to bring? and is he able to do 6v conversion for 12v iu? cause currently my signal lights only light up when i rev.. =(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/herantakheran/53963733.gif

hi bro! thanks, bought it from a fellow forumer already done up, sadly he had to sell his k away because his mom was anal about him riding a bike..

@Ariess hey bro were you at along tampines street 21 just now? cause i thought i may have seen you with a pillion, and the bike that fits your description.. and also i would like to get my wiring done again, at the uncle you highly advocate, may i know what i need to bring? and is he able to do 6v conversion for 12v iu? cause currently my signal lights only light up when i rev.. =(

nope , was at home last night haha . argh got to change colour again.

u dun have to bring anything , he has all of the stuffs and yes he can do the simple conversion.

perhaps u call and check with him?

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

hey guys meet up this saturday? for dinner? anyone inteerested?

location: seletar dam (since so long never go there) then head to jalan kayu for food?

time: 8pm

1. Xing Wei

nice , will try very best to be there and get 3 of my k frens along as well

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

hi rxk kakis have u all seen malaysia rxk,i saw 1 in kl in house in ori cont just like come out from factory.i will try to take photo :p

if not wrong, quite a craze over there to get their Ks pimped up recently ;D some of their stuffs looks gd!

What goes around comes around.

U farking drivers should open ur farking eyes when u drive, all careful innocent bikers buang becos of u!

Hey Guys,

This is my first post here.

I won a 1986 RX 100 but it has been kitted out with a 135cc, 12V CDI.

Please Help me as I am visiting Singapore for the first time and I am going to be here for a few days only. I wanted to shop for some spares for my bike but don't know which is the best (good price) place to get them. I did go through some of the threads regarding spares in this forum but I am little confused as most of the threads refer to the names of the store in abbreviation + I don't know where to locate them. Please excuse me if this has been discussed before.

This is what I am looking for (shopping list): all the parts I need are for a RXK except for No 5 on the list .

1. Cylinder Block = Barrel + Piston + rings

2. Cylinder Head

3. Connecting Rod

4. Next over size pistons

5. Complete Clutch assembly of a RXZ (Part No 4Y21637100)

I am not looking for after market parts but OE "Made in Japan" Parts.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

ByKBoY

Any1 using '17' inch rims on their K?

Advantages of '17' rims

Lighter than '18'

A wider range of tyres in e market

More designs to choose from

Wad are the disadvantages of using '17' rims?

Does it affect the inaccuracy of the speedometer?

Anything else?

Im currently using '18' inch alloy rims & plan to change to spoke rims as it wld be lighter.