SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

I'm a gal but I can't ride small bikes!

paperger85

ya man very different

when i first got my bike after i pass i only riding at 50

excited and scare

wowhahahahahahha

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5181/thedarkknight6vb9.jpg

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really dunno wad bike to get...:cry:

i think i'll get a guillera first lah. anyway, i'm going shopping for bikes this sat!

i'll be getting one by the end of tis month bahx. though i'm only in lesson 2 of my prac but still, the feeling of looking at my bike everyday will gimme a high! :cheer:

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

i think i'll get a guillera first lah. anyway, i'm going shopping for bikes this sat!

i'll be getting one by the end of tis month bahx. though i'm only in lesson 2 of my prac but still, the feeling of looking at my bike everyday will gimme a high! :cheer:

chill abit la..

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

Ya TS too "kan chiong" la.

Later your bike put there too long got problem how?

Later you cannot resist the temptation and ride without license how?

Later you pass already then you change your mind and want get other bikes how?

:lol: Take a chill pill sis!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/eedwinn89/IMG_4518-1-1.jpg

Some guys when pillion gals on their bike, its like adding another 100hp into his bikes...:D

This one i have to agree siax...Most of my frens with pillion, like added another kind of high performance mod siax.. :lol:

But me, still travel at the normal speed unless super late den will speed abit..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

Put me sub rider larz..I ride for you :angel:

just concentrate on the lessons 1st... pass already then think still not too late.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

Steady. Buyer found.

SOLD. Thread closed. :p

Hey remember me? waht bike u riding now? i sold your bike liao serves me very well but i was tempted for another great deal...:cheeky:

**only 1 img allowed in signature***

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2630/32/27/667979715/n667979715_1625216_481751.jpg

Hey remember me? waht bike u riding now? i sold your bike liao serves me very well but i was tempted for another great deal...:cheeky:

Still on my spare bike. ;)

Having one bike is troublesome. When send in for servicing, have to take public. Will get the new bike soon. Been too busy with work since the last time we met. Now just need to find time to actually go down to the showroom to see the damned thing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

TS likes a guy? Oh. There goes a chance for some of d guys out ther.. Now ther wil be lesser replies. Ahakz.

erm....one sided only lah.:cry:

u free or working??paperger85

1998- Yamaha RX-Z(FR****K)

2002-2003(Oct)- Honda Super 4 Vtec II(FV***C)

2006 to 2010(June)- Honda ST1100(FQ****M)

2006 - 2010(June)... Honda Super 4 Vtec II(FW****U)

Still on my spare bike. ;)

Having one bike is troublesome. When send in for servicing, have to take public. Will get the new bike soon. Been too busy with work since the last time we met. Now just need to find time to actually go down to the showroom to see the damned thing.

Same man, I sold the bike last mth. til this week den i get my bike. on public transport to work for 2 days, thats it man. rather spend more $$ to drive to work:giddy:

**only 1 img allowed in signature***

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2630/32/27/667979715/n667979715_1625216_481751.jpg

Don't waste your time and money la. You now lesson 2, it'll be another at least 4-6 months or so before 1st TP. During that time your bike siting at home never use, like leaving milk in the fridge for that period of time. Plus you'll be paying extra for road tax and insurance unless you lay up, but that's another story altogether. Somemore who know during that time COE will drop alot? Or new bike come out? Or cheaper or someone give you free bike?

You put the guy you like one sided as owner and first rider, he dun like you also he happy ride and run away then you can't do anything also.

Worst case scenario, happened to 2 of my friends I know, take till prac 4 and 5 then give up. Another one till prac 7 then give up. Wasted.

w y x m m

Don't waste your time and money la. You now lesson 2, it'll be another at least 4-6 months or so before 1st TP. During that time your bike siting at home never use, like leaving milk in the fridge for that period of time. Plus you'll be paying extra for road tax and insurance unless you lay up, but that's another story altogether. Somemore who know during that time COE will drop alot? Or new bike come out? Or cheaper or someone give you free bike?

You put the guy you like one sided as owner and first rider, he dun like you also he happy ride and run away then you can't do anything also.

Worst case scenario, happened to 2 of my friends I know, take till prac 4 and 5 then give up. Another one till prac 7 then give up. Wasted.

thats y i wanna buy a bike lor...to motivate myself and tell myself never to give up!

also, if i put the guy's name as named rider, the bike still belongs to me coz i'm the named owner!

thats y i wanna buy a bike lor...to motivate myself and tell myself never to give up!

also, if i put the guy's name as named rider, the bike still belongs to me coz i'm the named owner!

aisay wat a way to motivate...

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

Dun waste money larz...Till waiting for TP le den buy also not that late..

If you have to motivation to get ur 2B, no need to get a bike and look at it just to motivate urself..

All the more you shouldn't buy a bike as a motivation to get a license. On contrary, your motivation to get your license should be so you can buy a bike.

Ok, since you work in an insurance company then I think you should know how the named rider and named owner thing works. But isn't buying a bike for a guy to ride a bit too much of a freebie? Like that like me one sided also can? :cheeky:

w y x m m

ya lor the rest are right man

why dun waiy till get lic then buy

not too late wat

and maybe the price of the bike will drop man

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5181/thedarkknight6vb9.jpg

unless the COE, insurance rate, GST n interest rate is cheaper now compared to 6 months later. else i dun c y have to get a bike now. mayb when u get ur licence, that is the time when everything is low? then suck thumb, regretting y so early buy.

n like wat others say, give up halfway? so u buy, no ride, then sell?

paperger85, i think u need determination more than motivation. determine to get it n not motivate to get it.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??