SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

I'm a gal but I can't ride small bikes!

paperger85

Hey guys,

I'm taking my Class 2b right now and i'm already worrying abt wad kinda bike i should get.

I'm standing at abt 1.7m and am of medium build. A instructor at SSDC once joked that the bike looks like a bicycle with me riding it!

I need a bike to commute to work and back and i don't wanna get one thats clutchless coz i'm dreaming of owning a ST11 one day and i fear that riding a clutchless bike will make me forget how to ride a manual one when i got for my class 2a a yr later.

Most of my guy frens recommended the scrambler but i'm a office worker and i do wear skirts sometimes so the scrambler is definitely out...help me out here guys!

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2B bikes are quite limited as they are more or less the same... Maybe a X8 or X9, They are clutchless but they are big..

Legal to ride/drive- HOw the **** do i Know?

[Daelim Roadwin 200] - 2007 - 2009

[Hyundai Getz 1.4A] - 2009 -current

HOw I wish my Roadwin can do this.. hahaha

[Going Crazy with my Roadwin]

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8628/daelim-roadwin-04-bikepics-427680.jpg

Hey guys,

I'm taking my Class 2b right now and i'm already worrying abt wad kinda bike i should get.

I'm standing at abt 1.7m and am of medium build. A instructor at SSDC once joked that the bike looks like a bicycle with me riding it!

I need a bike to commute to work and back and i don't wanna get one thats clutchless coz i'm dreaming of owning a ST11 one day and i fear that riding a clutchless bike will make me forget how to ride a manual one when i got for my class 2a a yr later.

Most of my guy frens recommended the scrambler but i'm a office worker and i do wear skirts sometimes so the scrambler is definitely out...help me out here guys!

Honda CBF150/CBR150

Class 2bHonda TA150, Yamaha RXZ135, SYM Magic110, Kawasaki KSR110, SYM GTS200, Paijifa F150, Yamaha Cygnus Z125

Class 2aHonda CB400 Project Big 1, Version S, Honda Shadow 400

Class 2Yamaha Vmax1200, Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Deauville650, Honda CB1300, Yamaha FZ6S, Honda Varadero1000, Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R

She wears skirts. Actually the only bikes i can think of for you now is a cub. If you wear skirts then cubs or vespa really can help you. But cos you dun wan a clutchless so a cub would be best.

For your height, that one is no choice. Get a fiercer bike so that you will not look over size.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

i tink go for cub/scoots/runner.

Dec 2005 - Sep 2007 Honda NSR 150 SP FS3*45M

Sep 2007 - Apr 2010 Honda CBR 400 RRL

Apr 2010 - Sep 2010 Yamaha X-1

May 2013 - Apr 2014 Kymco Grand Dink 150

Apr 2014 - ~~~ Kymco Downtown 300i

One life, Live it, Don't waste it!

My old SP

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/SGGH/th_bike1.jpg

sports bikes???? NSR 150, KRR or Pulsar..

she wears skirts lah bro

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

i will recommend vespa, dun worry cos i seen girls ok wif riding vespa even wearing skirts, sportsbike n streetbikes are definitely out as u wearing skirt.

Honda wave also suitable, durable bike.

depends on what u really wan.

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

i had seen girl wearing mini skirt riding sports bike before. it's just whether you want or not.

anyway, scooter is a good choice. personally would recommend the aprilia sportscity, the new vespa and yamaha fino. basically because they all have a flat floor board. easier to mount if you are wearing knee length and lower skirt or tight skirt.

just like ROL13 posted, riding a scoot doesnt make you forgets how to use a clutch. i'm riding my scoot for sometimes now and i still pass my 2a with breeze. to me it's kinda like practicing throttle control. well, you will know what i mean next time.

:cheeky::cheeky:

pls la u're not the only person taking class 2b who stands at 1.7m rite? the guys some are bigger and taller than U but they never bother... what's wrong wit U? once U got the skill and knowledge U wont forget how to ride be it manual or auto. it's up to your own mine set

Don't tell me U miss me...causeIknowUdo! :eek:

previous rides-KTM125EGS/DT200R/DRZ400E&sm/CBR400RRR/KTM200EXC/CB400Vtec/DT200WR/YZ125/Hornet 250/NissanEXsaloon/ToyotaAltis/RXZ135/CBR600RR/DRZ400E/cbr1000r05/xt660x/StreamXstyle/Ford focus

current ride -DR650se/BMWg650gs

I take my bike practicals once a week and everytime i go back, it feels like i'm starting to learn all over again...i really can't think of what it'd be like to go clutchless for a year den go for my 2a. I'm so forgetful that my friends fear that i might become a roadkill myself. haha...

i think 1 year is just enough for me to keep practising before i go for my 2a so i'd really prefer a bike with clutch.

As for me wearing skirts, i always wear short denim skirts to work and they always ride up my thighs. Even if i were to give up my skirts to get the bike, i'll need a bike with space to carry my stuff like my documents.

I've discussed the possibility of a Honda Wave with my frens but they all say i'd look like im riding a bicycle...I would like to get a SP but then i find it too noisy.

Though 1.7m might not seem very tall in words, maybe u guys should meet me in person. I can recall that when i took my 1st bike practical, there was guys a bit bigger than me who kept complaining that the bikes are heavy but i find them ok for me. haha...

It seems to me that the choices of 2b bikes in singapore is really very very limited. Maybe they can up it to 400cc for 2b instead. heehee...

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

I take my bike practicals once a week and everytime i go back, it feels like i'm starting to learn all over again...i really can't think of what it'd be like to go clutchless for a year den go for my 2a. I'm so forgetful that my friends fear that i might become a roadkill myself. haha...

i think 1 year is just enough for me to keep practising before i go for my 2a so i'd really prefer a bike with clutch.

As for me wearing skirts, i always wear short denim skirts to work and they always ride up my thighs. Even if i were to give up my skirts to get the bike, i'll need a bike with space to carry my stuff like my documents.

I've discussed the possibility of a Honda Wave with my frens but they all say i'd look like im riding a bicycle...I would like to get a SP but then i find it too noisy.

Though 1.7m might not seem very tall in words, maybe u guys should meet me in person. I can recall that when i took my 1st bike practical, there was guys a bit bigger than me who kept complaining that the bikes are heavy but i find them ok for me. haha...

It seems to me that the choices of 2b bikes in singapore is really very very limited. Maybe they can up it to 400cc for 2b instead. heehee...

i suggest u get a scooter..like gts200, those are bigger size scooters which look like 400cc also. u wont have problem wearing skirts on them and lots of storage space for the gts200.

Haha this then i think you no need worry le. If like that a Vespa GT200 (i'm 1.62m and have to tip toe, for your height no prob). My fren is riding it and i can tell you it really is spacious. The under carriage is big.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

Please lah, you cant have your cake and eat it. at least not most of the time

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

X8 or X9 ..U can try

1998- Yamaha RX-Z(FR****K)

2002-2003(Oct)- Honda Super 4 Vtec II(FV***C)

2006 to 2010(June)- Honda ST1100(FQ****M)

2006 - 2010(June)... Honda Super 4 Vtec II(FW****U)

Actually, i am 1.58.

But i can make it by myself.

Now, i using ST1100 and Super 4

1998- Yamaha RX-Z(FR****K)

2002-2003(Oct)- Honda Super 4 Vtec II(FV***C)

2006 to 2010(June)- Honda ST1100(FQ****M)

2006 - 2010(June)... Honda Super 4 Vtec II(FW****U)

Sounds to me you better be getting a small bike first.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Hey guys,

The day, in far future, will come when you'll need to choose between wearing skirts or your dream bike ST11 too...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Steps to do a proper KNNBCCB with middle finger.

1. Bow down slightly, looking intensely at objective

2. Like a raging bull, hop and jog slowly towards objective

3. Take your left palm and slap it hard on the right mid-arm with a SLAP!

4. With charisma, raise right arm, whilst showing middle finger (with left palm trapped in bend right arm)

5. Shout! KNNBCCB