SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

I'm a gal but I can't ride small bikes!

paperger85

i also remember that someone skidded at e-brake side during tp

also injuried himself must be careful man

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5181/thedarkknight6vb9.jpg

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya that time got 1 rider i think wheel lock then skidded and he slide for like 3m. I think all the instructors within 10m radius all started running towards the trainee. The bike also skidded about 4m and that was his first eBrake lesson.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

I also got injuried in circuit before but was in S-course.

That time during practice 2 weeks before TP.

Kay Kian Try to break personal record for S-Course, fall down, break fall with hands, gloves got all torn up, palms got some minor scrtaches and blue black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paperger85 please don't buy your bike first, at pract 2, it will take at least another 2 months before you get your license. I mentioned AT LEAST so that will means AT LEAST 2 months of having to pay road tax, season parking, COE and insurance for nothing.

Also having your new bike sitting out in the carpark for 2 months, without riding is bad for the battery. By the time you pass, your battery would have died liao, bike would have got scratched by cats, sh!t on by birds urinated by dogs. And after you cleaned up the bird sh!t + pee from your precious new bike, you get to sweat your way, panting and pushing your bike to jump start. No a very good plan getting your first ride right?

Lastly when you want to sell away your bike, the bike will be of a older year 2007 compared to 2008, assuming you got the newest bike you can get now. So the price when you sell off your bike after you upgrade to 2A will be lower, meaning you will lose money again.

ai sey....

well done on the clear description of chain reaction.. lol :thumb: :thumb:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/juvenawu/13112006106.jpg

Dun be an idiot. You live your life and I live mine.

eh since we already all here talking kok, wanna meet up and talk more kok? tell stories bio each other bike abit? hee

guess very soon it will be shifted to beyond the screen. :cheeky:

ai sey....

well done on the clear description of chain reaction.. lol :thumb: :thumb:

Kee! Kee! Thank you! Thank you!

That one post type very long leh.

Just hope that this Paperger85 will wake up for her day dream. :D

(ha ha. Thread starter kena Suan) :lol:

:offtopic: A bit.

When I was learning 2B my motivation was that I promise myself that I don't watch the movie "Ghost Rider" until I pass the 2B TP test! :lol:

So if need inspiration, can make it a point to promise yourself something nice after getting that 2B license. Sure will turn you on one! :thumb:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

don't ask what bike is most suitable for you when you already know what bra size you wear.

u saying in their hearts they actually know what bike suitable??

wat has bra size gotta do with bike suitability anyway?

I had learnt from a fellow good friend in sbf, that you shld suit urself to the bike, not asking the bike to suit to u.

Aiyo, just do what you want lah.

In a scene in the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness", Christopher Gardner, a self-made millionaire, one who rose from rags to riches, told his toddler son, Christopher, Jr. this, "...Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?"

Christopher, Jr. replied, "All right."

And Chris Gardner continued, "You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period."

So what's stopping you?

Aiyo, just do what you want lah.

In a scene in the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness", Christopher Gardner, a self-made millionaire, one who rose from rags to riches, told his toddler son, Christopher, Jr. this, "...Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right?"

Christopher, Jr. replied, "All right."

And Chris Gardner continued, "You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period."

So what's stopping you?

Nice one. Yea, all we can do is give advice anyway, end of the day, you wanna buy. go ahead. But when you do, let us know then we organize outing go bio your bike in your carpark. :cheeky:

w y x m m

HI Bro, Sis, Uncles and Aunties..

Just wanna point out something that ive realised.. ive seen many familiar threads about ppl asking for 2b bike recommendation, and usually in this thread there are only afew posts. And if im not wrong theres even a thread made sticky compiled by a forumer.. so i was wondering.. so many pages of post jus cos TS is female?? ive got nth against this.. but jus wondering why this happens..

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

HI Bro, Sis, Uncles and Aunties..

Just wanna point out something that ive realised.. ive seen many familiar threads about ppl asking for 2b bike recommendation, and usually in this thread there are only afew posts. And if im not wrong theres even a thread made sticky compiled by a forumer.. so i was wondering.. so many pages of post jus cos TS is female?? ive got nth against this.. but jus wondering why this happens..

You just have to admit that the world revolves around Boobs and Butts don't you?

Let us re-visit the topic title:

What can we tell from the above?

1. Gal needs help

2. Gal can't ride small bikes

Now, there is a common understanding with most gentlemen, in that they help damsels in distress. I believe that a majority of them present in this forum would have sprung from their seats and done the same thing. Yes to offer help.

I reckon the answer is a resounding and "reassuring", "No, who says you can't ride small bikes?"

Girl says, "But I wear skirt, cannot lor"

Which is then proceeded with a ":(" or a ":~(" or even maybe a "^_^"

Boy says, "Can lah!"

And round the merry go round we go...

You just have to admit that the world revolves around Boobs and Butts don't you?

1. Gal needs help

Now, there is a common understanding with most gentlemen, in that they help damsels in distress. I believe that a majority of them present in this forum would have sprung from their seats and done the same thing. Yes to offer help.

I reckon the answer is a resounding and "reassuring", "No, who says you can't ride small bikes?"

Boy says, "Can lah!"

haha... cheers. i like this reply. just like a vicious circle.

c'est la vie~

haha... cheers. i like this reply. just like a vicious circle.

wah.. you also come and become ABC ah..

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

1. Gal needs help

Boy says, "Can lah!"

hahaha...:cheeky: that does makealot of sense. :)

2B ☑ 2A ☑ 2 ☑ 3 ☑ 4 ☑ 5 â˜

coz this is one of the most irrelevant thread associated with getting a bike. TS already know what bike she wanted. case close. how come the story goes on.

cos people are jus interested in continuing the issue lor..

hahaha...

plus getting a bike is more to ur own preference mah..

we are here only to provide the details of wat bike she getting wat..

she may get a scooter, a kupkia but she may end up riding a sports bike..

we don even noe mah...

its still her choice lor...

No matter how small the bike you are riding,

If you wanna ride up to somewhere which u desire to go

den sure u can reach. Its jus ur will power oni..

If you have big head and small BRAINS

Den something is wrong with U

coz this is one of the most irrelevant thread associated with getting a bike. TS already know what bike she wanted. case close. how come the story goes on.

so what bike does ts wants?