SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR929 and CBR954 riders

Axxis

hi guys, im customising a bracket to hold my camera on my 954 after this weekend, after my exams :cheeky:

once done i will post pictures of it.

:btw: my camera is a cheap creative one. however, the quality is good. anyway, thats my only digital camera. so i cant risk it. my bracket will be a secured one :cheeky:

No more regrets.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by VTECR1@Nov 21 2005, 08:40 PM

for sale PM pls

This is one gorgeous bike! And the owner uses 5 bike covers to protect it.

My ride for 2012 - Yamaha WR250X 2008

Previous rides:

ROAD/FUN: Honda Sonic, VTR250, Kawa Z1000 & Kawa KSR110, Suzuki Savage

SPORT: Kawa ZXR400, Suzuki SV650, Honda CBR600F3 & CBR929RR, Aprilia RS125 & RS250,

DIRT: Honda XR200 & XR600L, DRZ-400SM, DRZ-400-S, GasGas EC200, KTM 200 EXC & 250EXC-F, Tricker

Pics @ http://www.bikepics.com/members/axxis/

Originally posted by paiseh@Nov 22 2005, 09:50 AM

bro, can exchange ur windscreen with mine? :sweat:

see if the new owner want my exisiting one 1st if not i get back to you

Originally posted by Axxis@Nov 22 2005, 10:00 AM

This is one gorgeous bike! And the owner uses 5 bike covers to protect it.

thanks dude so how the exhaust does it fit???

Originally posted by Hikaru@Nov 22 2005, 03:09 PM

how much you letting go ?

do u want wit accessories or witout??

Maybe u can PM me we can discuss further

Sorry the yoshi in the picture NOT included

Originally posted by VTECR1@Nov 22 2005, 05:23 PM

do u want wit accessories or witout??

Maybe u can PM me we can discuss further

Sorry the yoshi in the picture NOT included

u got wat accessories

2003 - 2004 -->TA200 -- FW9**8Y

2004 - 2005 --> Rvf -- FQ****R

2005 - 2006 --> Cbr 954 -- Fw 3**6 B

2006 - 2007 --> Cbr 954 , Wave , Vios '07

2007 - Now --> Vios '07

If U CaN't CaTcH Up WiF Mi PlS StAy BeHiNd N EnJoY ThE ViEw

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/7070/rvfgroup5cy.jpg

Originally posted by Lass@Nov 23 2005, 09:10 AM

no one wants the mirrors?

keep it for me. my fren wans it. tonight i will be comparing my mirror with his. if he is interested he will call u. thanks

No more regrets.

Anyone got custom make...slip-on adaptor for connecting CBR954 stock end can to an aftermarket header. Yup...got to connect stock end can to M4 header. Or anybody know where to custom make one?? How much??

And anyone got aftermarket windscreen for CBR954??

Originally posted by Dewei@Nov 23 2005, 10:57 PM

Anyone got custom make...slip-on adaptor for connecting CBR954 stock end can to an aftermarket header. Yup...got to connect stock end can to M4 header. Or anybody know where to custom make one?? How much??

And anyone got aftermarket windscreen for CBR954??

last heard seng kwang over at amk able to do the adapter... price wise i m not sure, give them a call, shld be able to enquire... as for the tel no, think got to do a search... :sweat:

speed is nothing without control!...

with greater power comes greater responsibilities!...

sengkwang not cheap but very good workmanship!

My ride for 2012 - Yamaha WR250X 2008

Previous rides:

ROAD/FUN: Honda Sonic, VTR250, Kawa Z1000 & Kawa KSR110, Suzuki Savage

SPORT: Kawa ZXR400, Suzuki SV650, Honda CBR600F3 & CBR929RR, Aprilia RS125 & RS250,

DIRT: Honda XR200 & XR600L, DRZ-400SM, DRZ-400-S, GasGas EC200, KTM 200 EXC & 250EXC-F, Tricker

Pics @ http://www.bikepics.com/members/axxis/

Hi...currently I'm using a full M4 street illegal system on my CBR954. Then kana caught. The problem is I have lost my stock exhaust system. If order, very expensive. So I am thinking it's possible to buy a street legal end can to slip onto my current M4 header??

So the question is...can fit other legal end (wif cert) to my current M4 header (mid-pipe)? For example...fitting a street legal Yoshimura, Arrow or Micron...etc slip-on end can to M4 mid-pipe. Ya..my M4 is a slip on type.

If can...who is willing to let go their legal slip on end can (wif cert). Pls quote ur price. Any brand also can...as long as legal end can.

Or U guys have any idea of solving the problem I'm facing?

Originally posted by Dewei@Nov 25 2005, 02:45 AM

Hi...currently I'm using a full M4 street illegal system on my CBR954. Then kana caught. The problem is I have lost my stock exhaust system. If order, very expensive. So I am thinking it's possible to buy a street legal end can to slip onto my current M4 header??

So the question is...can fit other legal end (wif cert) to my current M4 header (mid-pipe)? For example...fitting a street legal Yoshimura, Arrow or Micron...etc slip-on end can to M4 mid-pipe. Ya..my M4 is a slip on type.

If can...who is willing to let go their legal slip on end can (wif cert). Pls quote ur price. Any brand also can...as long as legal end can.

Or U guys have any idea of solving the problem I'm facing?

i got a adator for stock exhaust to fix in.But you lose your stock exhaust. You can try to pm endlessloop, i sold him a stock 954 exhaust .maybe you can get form him his exhaust.

Originally posted by WW@Nov 25 2005, 12:37 PM

i got a adator for stock exhaust to fix in.But you lose your stock exhaust. You can try to pm endlessloop, i sold him a stock 954 exhaust .maybe you can get form him his exhaust.

I just got the end can from endless loop. But I never ask abt the adaptor. So the adaptor is wif who now?? How much U sell?? I need it urgently.

Originally posted by Dewei@Nov 25 2005, 11:42 PM

I just got the end can from endless loop. But I never ask abt the adaptor. So the adaptor is wif who now?? How much U sell?? I need it urgently.

I sell you $40 ba. last time i make for $80 at seng kang.

Call mi to comfirm.

Just to share with everyone so tat we can learn from each others' experiences.

At traffic light, light turned amber. picked up my speed to clear the traffic light. 2lane and i was on the right. approaching cars turning right (2lanes for turning right) waited for me to clear the traffic light.

out of the sudden, this taxi did a u turn instead of turning right. i need to swerve so much tat i nearly hit the kerb. if u dun understand, i drew out a picture of the situation.

http://www.photoi.org/share/upload2/712155861/untitled.jpg

No more regrets.

Originally posted by paiseh@Nov 26 2005, 09:05 AM

Just to share with everyone so tat we can learn from each others' experiences.

At traffic light, light turned amber. picked up my speed to clear the traffic light. 2lane and i was on the right. approaching cars turning right (2lanes for turning right) waited for me to clear the traffic light.

out of the sudden, this taxi did a u turn instead of turning right. i need to swerve so much tat i nearly hit the kerb. if u dun understand, i drew out a picture of the situation.

http://www.photoi.org/share/upload2/712155861/untitled.jpg

wah u nv ask the cab to stop....u got take down the cab no: plate

2003 - 2004 -->TA200 -- FW9**8Y

2004 - 2005 --> Rvf -- FQ****R

2005 - 2006 --> Cbr 954 -- Fw 3**6 B

2006 - 2007 --> Cbr 954 , Wave , Vios '07

2007 - Now --> Vios '07

If U CaN't CaTcH Up WiF Mi PlS StAy BeHiNd N EnJoY ThE ViEw

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/7070/rvfgroup5cy.jpg