SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rider problem lah :angel:

I'm always overtaking most them:angel:

*hint*battlax*hint*

:shades:

No use, man... By the end of the straights, even if I can corner deep down, come back up straight still will lose.

Wave's 4th gear is not helping things when on the straight.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

hey peeps.

just got a wave from my friend to coi.

i was wondering why the handle vibrates so hard and swerves violently when i let go of the handle bar.

anyone knows why? is it the tyre alignment?

thanks.

Your term of "vibrates so hard" is compare to which bike? :btw: u r not suppose to let go of the handle bar.

Swerves violently, u got to ask Squarebox liao~~~ he kena b4. :p

:cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

hey peeps.

just got a wave from my friend to coi.

i was wondering why the handle vibrates so hard and swerves violently when i let go of the handle bar.

anyone knows why? is it the tyre alignment?

thanks.

Swerves violent to one side? or left-right quickly?

Possible problems:

- Spoilt cone bearing

- Spoilt wheel bearing

- Bent forks

- Dented Rims

- Steering cone not tight enough

My advice is to go to a shop are ask them to check the list above.

Your so-called friend just sold u a "just-accidented" bike.

Currently DONT ride over 70-80, damn dangerous.

I had a tankslapper(left-right) @ 90, almost die on the highway.

P.S when the mech take out my cone bearing, it was pieces, all the balls in the bearing dropped everywhere...

Please send your bike for repair asap and try not to ride it for your safety sake.

The above damaged part will cause tankslappers.

Tankslapper accident often go with

- Broken collar-bone

- Broken wrist

- Broken jaw(open-faced helmets)

- Broken hip

Edited by squarebox

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

Is when those whom I love,

Cry every time I get on my motorcycle.

Your term of "vibrates so hard" is compare to which bike? :btw: u r not suppose to let go of the handle bar.

Swerves violently, u got to ask Squarebox liao~~~ he kena b4. :p

:cheeky:

Swerves violent to one side? or left-right quickly?

Possible problems:

- Spoilt cone bearing

- Spoilt wheel bearing

- Bent forks

- Dented Rims

- Steering cone not tight enough

My advice is to go to a shop are ask them to check the list above.

Your so-called friend just sold u a "just-accidented" bike.

Currently DONT ride over 70-80, damn dangerous.

I had a tankslapper(left-right) @ 90, almost die on the highway.

P.S when the mech take out my cone bearing, it was pieces, all the balls in the bearing dropped everywhere...

Please send your bike for repair asap and try not to ride it for your safety sake.

The above damaged part will cause tankslappers.

Tankslapper accident often go with

- Broken collar-bone

- Broken wrist

- Broken jaw(open-faced helmets)

- Broken hip

ohhh well.thanks for the tips and advices, guys.

will there be any gathering for this SBFwaveriders? :)

Old = Y125Z ?

New = RS125

Both are very fast.

With proper periodic maintenance, both are reliable.

Looks like it's gonna be a Y125. Don't know if it is still possible to buy a new one. I would love to buy one and keep.

How time flies...

Looks like it's gonna be a Y125. Don't know if it is still possible to buy a new one. I would love to buy one and keep.

Fast and reliable dont mix...

what about RXZ 135? 125z?

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

Fast and reliable dont mix...

what about RXZ 135? 125z?

I tot so~~~ Looking at RXZ too. Saw one FG plate but the condition damn loc!

How time flies...

It's hard to find a fast and reliable 2B bike. :(

2-Strokes are fast but reliability not to 4-stroke bike level & its a dying technology.

Other than Yamaha X-1 135, you can actually consider the Suzuki Raider 150. Its one of the fastest 4-stroke cub. Super light weight(95kg only!), 6-speed close ratio gear, DOHC engine(only cub with DOHC!), rev limit at 11.5k rpm! Fuel consumption typical of cub, has digital speedometer & HUGE front disc brake & rear disc! mono-shock rear suspension too! Fuel tank bigger than most cub at 4.9litre, original superlight weight Enkei rim! Rated at 16.5 HP, you can upgrade it to 20BHP using parts (e.g. bigger carb) from the higher spec parts from Suzuki FXR150 which is using the same engine! The Raider's acceleration is unbelievable... you simply can't believe a 4-stroke cub can vroom off so fast! ... top speed is about 140km/hr (more than enough for any road in Singapore!)

Check out this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Raider_150

http://www.suzuki.com.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=184

Suzuki Raider is also popularly known as a baby GSXR! With the above racing spec, it does have the GSXR gene! So if you always dream of riding a GSXR 400/600/750/1000/1300 but don't have the budget nor the licence, a Raider should meet your needs! The bigger cc GSXR can NEVER have the low Fuel consumption of the Raider!

Just hope the local shop brings in the new model. Else you can try looking around for older ones running around. Totally no regret riding one. Fast, reliable and yet Fuel economical! ;)

Edited by dragsterwish

Give it all your best & a little bit more...:angel:

I was looking around for a decent 125Z (2-stroke) but sadly, decent remaining ones are RARE! This bike is so good to rev that its internal are usually quite "loose" & worn. Many mechanics advise against getting 2-stroke bikes.

Give it all your best & a little bit more...:angel:

It mixes well if u adhere strictly to the maintenance schedule and use original parts.

It will never be as economical as compared to wave...

U're as good as saying Buell are reliable...

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

I was looking around for a decent 125Z (2-stroke) but sadly, decent remaining ones are RARE! This bike is so good to rev that its internal are usually quite "loose" & worn. Many mechanics advise against getting 2-stroke bikes.

Isn't it 2-strokers are the easiest to maintain?

How time flies...