SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can I find 2nd hand sport rims for my WaveS? Mine is the 02 model. Any recommendation?

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Where can I find 2nd hand sport rims for my WaveS? Mine is the 02 model. Any recommendation?

Just get a first hand racing boy rims from JB lah bro.. it's not expensive, 180RM +/- only. You get second hand rims, you never know how bad or good the condition is on the road...

my friend bikes,honda wave125r (MY version),he fit wave125x exhaust system to his bike.including wave125x rear footrest.i dont know whether,he cut the original manifold and welding it back of just pnp with the wave125x manifold.i dont know wave125x and wave125r have same lenght exhaust system or not.

Image0962.jpg

Image0961.jpg

Just get a first hand racing boy rims from JB lah bro.. it's not expensive, 180RM +/- only. You get second hand rims, you never know how bad or good the condition is on the road...

Do u suggest if I get the tires there as well or buy the tires in Singapore? I'm just wondering if the quality of the tires there are the same as those selling in Singapore. Btw, thanks for your input. :)

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

hey all :) just got my 1st Wave S :) hehehehhehe..

any tips to share?

Edited by kimber

Past Rides

FN-Yamaha WR2, FX-Yamaha RXZ, FT-Honda Spec 1, FV-Honda Phantom 200, AW-Vespa Sprint, FBC-Suzuki DRZ-SM, FQ-Yamaha WR4, FM-Suzuki Intruder 400, FS-Honda CBX750

hua chin motors $380 full overhual... i did mine there lol... said this again n again haha... long time no see dudes!!!

how's everyone?

anyway u can modd wadever u like for ur wave and the fc is still freaking GOOD!!! but thats provided its not internal modds to the engine haha! cheers for being a wave rider!

I'm so excited.

Finally got time to take my class 2 @ CDC.

Tonight first lesson, They use Fazer600!!!

AWESOMENESS!!!

stupid SSDC shift until so far...

Machiam go JB learn...

Where is CDC? I very sua ku liao.

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

btw how is the servicin like?

how often to service? n when does a overhaul needs to be done?

Past Rides

FN-Yamaha WR2, FX-Yamaha RXZ, FT-Honda Spec 1, FV-Honda Phantom 200, AW-Vespa Sprint, FBC-Suzuki DRZ-SM, FQ-Yamaha WR4, FM-Suzuki Intruder 400, FS-Honda CBX750

The mechanic told me that I might need to change the clutch pad soon while I send my WaveS for servicing today. Any idea what's that mean cos I thought Wave doesn't have it?

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Do u suggest if I get the tires there as well or buy the tires in Singapore? I'm just wondering if the quality of the tires there are the same as those selling in Singapore. Btw, thanks for your input. :)

Unliked in SG, they don't carry Battlax BT39, which is famed for its grip. They do carry Dunlop TT900 tho. IMO, TT900 grips well too.. I do think it's kinda' wasted to use BT39 for normal usage. I am using Dunlop TT900, grips good on wet and dry, no complains. Cost 180RM there while BT39 cost $180SGD.

So yeah, my advice is, get both your rims and tyres in JB. Save you alot of money =)

Unliked in SG, they don't carry Battlax BT39, which is famed for its grip. They do carry Dunlop TT900 tho. IMO, TT900 grips well too.. I do think it's kinda' wasted to use BT39 for normal usage. I am using Dunlop TT900, grips good on wet and dry, no complains. Cost 180RM there while BT39 cost $180SGD.

So yeah, my advice is, get both your rims and tyres in JB. Save you alot of money =)

Which shop in JB carries Dunlop TT900?

Most shops in AGL only got Maxxis tyres.

My Dream Car, see who wants to cut my lane and tail-gate me......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee218/mika14cyanide14/MyDreamCar.jpg