SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF WaveRider

ZoRoM

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which reputable company manufactures perfomance parts for Wave ?

I can only think of Leo Vince & Hel(including other top of the line brake hoses) off the top of my head......

Brembo Brake Pumps!!!

There u go... ;)

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

hi all,where can i get coverset parts for honda wave 125 S model ?

like cover signal front and back (orange colour) and headlamp coverset with cowling cap (include the black + silver meter cover)

any dealer from SG can bring it to JB ? i really need it for make-up my bike ;D

Why don't just go to jb?

hi all,where can i get coverset parts for honda wave 125 S model ?

like cover signal front and back (orange colour) and headlamp coverset with cowling cap (include the black + silver meter cover)

any dealer from SG can bring it to JB ? i really need it for make-up my bike ;D

hi all, any1 here knows if i can fit an original Wave X exhaust to a Wave S... If so, any idea where can i get the exhaust from... Personally i prefer the end-can look compared to the "phantom look-a-like" exhaust... thx...!

i tink can la.. maybe... or nid to mod the header..

june2005-sept2007 = kawasaki krr150 class2b- may2005- 1st attempt

nov2007-nov2008= gilera vxr200 class2a-oct2008- 1st attempt

nov2007-mar11= suzuki alto (car) class3-dec2006- 1st attempt

dec2009-oct2010= yamaha rxz135

oct10-june11= wave125s

july11-present = yamaha 125z

:cheers: : :cheers:

after many times being persuade by a very popular shop at this particular branch that my wave drain plug is "not good" already, they recommend me change the magnet plug...after changing, now EO starts leaking...omfg.

Let me further explain. i went to my regular service shop to change EO...EVERYTIME i change EO, the mechanic unscrew the plug and immediately say ' eh bro, ur plug the thread no good. change our magnet plug or later the thread will spoil.'

But always i take the plug and see that the thread is like new and no problems with it.. i always answer back the mechanic " wat thread no good? " then they just keep quiet.

Sometime last month, as usual i went to change EO..same thing happen. but this time the mechanic once heard my reply, immediately he went inside call his superior and come out explain........i just say okok change it since i'm tired of the same old thing they say whenever they take out my drain plug and it does not cost much anyway.

then last week i as usual go change EO again, same bull **** from the mechanic. Now he say, see the plug, got debris, ur Plug the thread going to spoil liao. (in my heart: cb this magnet plug i change last month of cos magnet all the debris to the plug). so i don bother and TODAY, i saw some oil stain below my bike and YES, EO dripping.

Fxxx the magnet drain plug.

I HAVE BEEN GONE TO REPUTABLE SHOPS LIKE HKL at bt MERAH ETC FOR SERVICING. their mechanics inspect the plug closely and see no problems with it. shops like equiment extreme, even though they mostly don do servicing, they r able to even entertain my wave change EO without problems since they mainly do big bike parts.

This is a true story, it might not be the whole company/shop fault, maybe the mechanics are instructed to such sales promoting.I ONLY ENCOUNTER THIS KIND OF SALES TACTICS AT THIS PARTICULAR BRANCH. ....anyone like to know the shop name gladly pm me.

The only 2 reasons i can think of is EITHER the mechanics over-tighten the magnet drain plug damage the thread OR the NEW magnet drain plug is of incompatible thread size thus damage the thread.

Today my bike turn 4 years old and i encounter this shyt

Edited by guwakzai

after many times being persuade by a very popular shop at this particular branch that my wave drain plug is "not good" already, they recommend me change the magnet plug...after changing, now EO starts leaking...omfg.

Let me further explain. i went to my regular service shop to change EO...EVERYTIME i change EO, the mechanic unscrew the plug and immediately say ' eh bro, ur plug the thread no good. change our magnet plug or later the thread will spoil.'

But always i take the plug and see that the thread is like new and no problems with it.. i always answer back the mechanic " wat thread no good? " then they just keep quiet.

Sometime last month, as usual i went to change EO..same thing happen. but this time the mechanic once heard my reply, immediately he went inside call his superior and come out explain........i just say okok change it since i'm tired of the same old thing they say whenever they take out my drain plug and it does not cost much anyway.

then last week i as usual go change EO again, same bull **** from the mechanic. Now he say, see the plug, got debris, ur Plug the thread going to spoil liao. (in my heart: cb this magnet plug i change last month of cos magnet all the debris to the plug). so i don bother and TODAY, i saw some oil stain below my bike and YES, EO dripping.

Fxxx the magnet drain plug.

I HAVE BEEN GONE TO REPUTABLE SHOPS LIKE HKL at bt MERAH ETC FOR SERVICING. their mechanics inspect the plug closely and see no problems with it. shops like equiment extreme, even though they mostly don do servicing, they r able to even entertain my wave change EO without problems since they mainly do big bike parts.

This is a true story, it might not be the whole company/shop fault, maybe the mechanics are instructed to such sales promoting.I ONLY ENCOUNTER THIS KIND OF SALES TACTICS AT THIS PARTICULAR BRANCH. ....anyone like to know the shop name gladly pm me.

The only 2 reasons i can think of is EITHER the mechanics over-tighten the magnet drain plug damage the thread OR the NEW magnet drain plug is of incompatible thread size thus damage the thread.

Today my bike turn 4 years old and i encounter this shyt

i strongly believes, that this is just another sales tactics... however, i stand firm on this saying " things not spoilt, dont disturb if disturbed sure got problem " just my opinion... Cheers!!

anyways wave riders, im putting up my LeoVince for sale.. Condition 9.5/10 Reason for selling : Sick of Loud pipe, interested parties, you may reach me at 8491-033.

juz asking... how much u selling? i tink ur hp no miss 1 number..

june2005-sept2007 = kawasaki krr150 class2b- may2005- 1st attempt

nov2007-nov2008= gilera vxr200 class2a-oct2008- 1st attempt

nov2007-mar11= suzuki alto (car) class3-dec2006- 1st attempt

dec2009-oct2010= yamaha rxz135

oct10-june11= wave125s

july11-present = yamaha 125z

:cheers: : :cheers:

wad is the usual tire pressure tat u all use? and i would like to no how much does it cost to buy the full set fairing for wave. Thanks

Honda Nsr Sp 150 (FR73444X)

Honda Cbr RRr 400 (FR1735R)

Honda Wave S 125 (FW2009X)

Kia Pregio RS (GY8319P)

Kia K2700 (GZ1663K)

Fiat Doblo (GBA3065Y)

Yamaha YZF R1-08 (FBD7947C)

wad is the usual tire pressure tat u all use? and i would like to no how much does it cost to buy the full set fairing for wave. Thanks

I use :

Front 33 psi / 225

Rear 36 psi / 250

Full original faring will cost up to $200...

'08 Leo-Vince Wave S

The day i quit riding,

Is when those whom I love,

Cry every time I get on my motorcycle.

I use :

Front 33 psi / 225

Rear 36 psi / 250

Full original faring will cost up to $200...

Bro. thanks for ur help. i'm new to ridin wave

Honda Nsr Sp 150 (FR73444X)

Honda Cbr RRr 400 (FR1735R)

Honda Wave S 125 (FW2009X)

Kia Pregio RS (GY8319P)

Kia K2700 (GZ1663K)

Fiat Doblo (GBA3065Y)

Yamaha YZF R1-08 (FBD7947C)

Any bro can tell me how much air pressure should I pump if I'm using stock spoke rims & tube tires?

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Bro, u on spoke rim and tube tires too?

Class 3 - 22/11/1996