SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2009] All About Cosmetic Mods

madman

hmm trust mi u wont de loh as everyone got diff taste ma but think so far madman make mi drop my jaw lolz.

It's jaw-dropping, you dont even need to see it, just hear it pass by ;)

[i miss the damned thing]

Enlisting soon? You may not want to sell it off so soon, wait till you get posted to a unit first before deciding. You may end up at a camp far far away from your home and then you'll regret not riding...for me, to and from camp took about 2 1/2 hours of travel time via public transport, by bike its slightly less than an hour.

I agree. Or sell and get a kup. Mine's 100 mins and 30 mins respectively.

Woodlands to Kent Ridge.

I have the best signature.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its call tank bra if i'm not wrong ;-)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

I agree. Or sell and get a kup. Mine's 100 mins and 30 mins respectively.

Woodlands to Kent Ridge.

Yea, kups are good for transport, but since he's done quite abit to his phantom already why not keep it aye?

yas, your route will take you through a few erp gantries right? Lucky mine was erp free...

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

Yea, kups are good for transport, but since he's done quite abit to his phantom already why not keep it aye?

yas, your route will take you through a few erp gantries right? Lucky mine was erp free...

Thanks. I believe that kups and phantom the difference isnt much for maintenance.

yea quite true.. so i think front is a need and want while rear guard is more of a nice yup?

u got that on your rear too? got picture? im interested in putting one on my rear. still thinking bout it..

oh yea. and a cool spotlight like those on rodman's bike.

Cool. Perfect day for testing out my front mud flaps. Rode though puddles of water on purpose and i had non at all splashing at me. Great stuff but requires holes to be drilled on your front fender.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Guyz where is the cheapest place to wrap sit...

I just wanna wrap black colour for my phantom...

Thanks...

i wrap seat at eugene saddledry for $38... then my pillion backrest also for $12... total $50, very worth it... i wanted to wrap at the auntie shop beside ah boy cause my fren say $20 only cheap cheap, but i ask her she say $30 leh!!! i rather pay $8 more n go eugene lor, so nearby... n i would like to say, his workmanship is superb... :)

i wrap seat at eugene saddledry for $38... then my pillion backrest also for $12... total $50, very worth it... i wanted to wrap at the auntie shop beside ah boy cause my fren say $20 only cheap cheap, but i ask her she say $30 leh!!! i rather pay $8 more n go eugene lor, so nearby... n i would like to say, his workmanship is superb... :)

Hey thanks for the reply.... How long did it take??

Selling JBL amplifier

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253308

http://dogshit2.multiply.com/

Hi,

For the guys who bought Madman's M sized saddlebags, can give some opinions? I mean is it too big (for Phantom) or just the right size?

Rear signal lights must relocate?

Thanks

Am using the detectable one which is also M size... Just nice for phantom but I felt must do a little more mod to make it look nice like install front crash bar and tank mod cover...

And yes signal lights must relocate....

Selling JBL amplifier

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253308

http://dogshit2.multiply.com/

Madman your tank cover mod got stock?

Eyeing on this PDTCVR

He's been on hiatus, gotta wait or find alternatives.

True... And yes, 1, at least. Dammit :sian:

Hi,

For the guys who bought Madman's M sized saddlebags, can give some opinions? I mean is it too big (for Phantom) or just the right size?

Rear signal lights must relocate?

Thanks

Depends on your needs bro, it's a subjective matter. Do you have a rear box? I dont, and i carry raincoats, tools, junk and gf's shopping items; hence it's just nice. To suit the look though, that's a different story.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that one, and yes she does have it :)

If you want, i have an old tombstone-shaped tail light similar to my current one, but the top plastic shell has somewhat melted - Still useable though, selling for cheap. Anything SMS or email. then maybe if you want the skull add-on, get it at Auntie or something.

Use the helmet lock for your lid lah....

I started with a box on my phantom, changed to saddles after about 6months. It was a biatch at first since I was used to having space to carry junk. After a while, got used to it. Rode the Phantom for another 2.5years with only saddles.

Its been another 3 years on the XL with only a tiny tool pouch. No sweat.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

use helmet lock scared ppl disturb.

rain scared become fish tank.

if nt i tink use a combi of top box and saddles.

'bikes are your sweet poison. despite knowing it would kill, you would die just to have a taste of it. '