SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR600 F4i/F4/F3/RR Riders

HONG

my fren whu is riding a fazer1000... jus asked about the price for Metzeler Roadtec Z6... as the FZ1 and F4i are both using the same sizes.... the price is the same... was quote by one bikeshop that the cost price of the tyre is $428 :giddy: ... wondering how much does HKL charge.... :confused:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/Hong-/tummy.gif?t=1229955192

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by kori@Nov 22 2005, 04:57 PM

anyone know what is the market value bike shop makan f4i?

:confused: why?? u changing bike ??

because my owner wants me to transfer ownership.. and i've caluculated transfer ownership + 3 mths installment + refinance + insurance = i might as well get a new bike. so far my bike left 8.4k installment so if thought can break even can consider getting a new bike. another way is to make a deal with my owner w/o transferring of ownership.

CBR600F4I SPORT --- JAN 2005 - JUNE 2006

YZF R6 '06 --- JULY 2006 - AUGUST 2006 (STOLEN)

GSXR 1000 K6 --- DECEMBER 2006 - ???

"char bor only know 3 bikes, sp, rvf, r1"

Originally posted by kori@Nov 23 2005, 10:20 AM

because my owner wants me to transfer ownership.. and i've caluculated transfer ownership + 3 mths installment + refinance + insurance = i might as well get a new bike. so far my bike left 8.4k installment so if thought can break even can consider getting a new bike. another way is to make a deal with my owner w/o transferring of ownership.

yup..its gonna be a hassle...

Why suddenly the owner wants to do all that??

If he is causing u so much problem give him back the bike lah..let him solve the problem..U got nothing to lose!!:nono:

-Contact - [email protected] / +65 83121946

-Add me @ FaceBook = Saitoh Hajime

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Support Local Racers..!!:thumb:

dunno lah.. he want to liddat i also cannot do anything.. but for now we've reached some kind of temp agreement.. i carry on untill i can break even or found someone to t/o my bike den i get my new bike loh.

Originally posted by kori@Nov 23 2005, 11:04 AM

dunno lah.. he want to liddat i also cannot do anything.. but for now we've reached some kind of temp agreement.. i carry on untill i can break even or found someone to t/o my bike den i get my new bike loh.

Hmmm..well if it works for u..then carry on lah..But i feel its a one sided affair letting u carry the burden of finding a new owner or trying to finish the loan,while hounding u to get the transfer of ownership for the bike..

Anyway when our next Meet up?:thumb:

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Originally posted by kori@Nov 23 2005, 11:04 AM

hi kori...ur bike wad plate ah? got any pics? im planning to get a f4i after my class 2 tp which is on 6th december...den sell off my vtec 1...maybe can take over urs...btw insurance how much ah? for 21++ ...thanks

Life is a scam, what is important now might not be important in the future...

Originally posted by kori@Nov 23 2005, 10:20 AM

I ever try to trade f4i to cbr954, the bike shop makan 7K. But my instalment still remain 8k so no deal.

Try Loois ? Cos tat time my father in law sold his f4i to Mr Lee at 8k , his is the touring model , FT plate oso .

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Actually last week one of my fren got a F4i from a fellow SBF..got it @ 7K.FT plate mileage only 30K..Bike paintwork still :thumb: Its the touring version..

The guys was in no hurry to sell but we were genuine in buying that we put money upfront..

Now its in the loan application process..will ask him to join us in the forum soon when he got the bike..

We oso view another bike this guy gonna sell last week..its a F4,1999 model.the bike out-look was in a bad condition but my fren was willing to forGo the outlook as the guys was gonna let him have the bike for a pretty low fee(4grand in fact for the F4!!!)As always he will refurbish the bike..But 1 day later another guys came up with a better $$$..so he sold to him..So now we are scouting for another good offer for F4 or F4i touring version of course..if u guys know any..pls do gimme a HOLLA!!

:thumb:

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

my bike yellow black ft 6xxx x 01 model, so far slight damage on left side front fairing and engine cover. mileage now is about 13k. dunno is last time go for overhaul or wad. engine oil juz changed to 300v motul and coolant flush, brake fluid bleeded, using hel brake hose. power bronze windshield and headlight protector chain is did x-ring gold and afam sprockets also just changed. as for rest of bike quite well maintained by myself as i always wash my bike clean clean once every 1 wk or 2 wks.

anyway, i might be getting race fairings next month and changing my tires to diablo super corsa. sliders will also be changed to motovation. if possible, by next yr july, i will also install arrow full system exhaust.

Gathering of the f4is

Kallang KFC

Date : 24 November 05 (Thursday)

Time : 2000 hrs

Meeting Place : Kallang KFC

Purpose : Makan Session!~ :cheer: :cheer:

Confirmed List

1. Kori 91899972

Originally posted by kori@Nov 24 2005, 02:37 PM

Gathering of the f4is

Kallang KFC

Date : 24 November 05 (Thursday)

Time : 2000 hrs

Meeting Place : Kallang KFC

Purpose : Makan Session!~ :cheer: :cheer:

Confirmed List

1. Kori 91899972

ooo... another outing again.. but i working till 9.30pm... so dunno can make it anot... if reach there about 10pm liao...

timing can change one.. most impt muz have ppl going.. no ppl time set at 2000hrs also liddat.. :sleep: :sleep:

Originally posted by hmm_@Nov 24 2005, 08:34 PM

hmm....i wanna get an f4i sports after my class 2 which is ard december...anyone knows how much it costs at bikeshop or any pvt owners selling?

Can attend our meet up sessions to know more . :smile:

Today's meet up oso involve other CBR series bikes like the F3 , Fireblade , 929 . :smile:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Originally posted by hmm_@Nov 24 2005, 08:34 PM

hmm....i wanna get an f4i sports after my class 2 which is ard december...anyone knows how much it costs at bikeshop or any pvt owners selling?

i can let go my bike to you if you want. for more info about my bike, you can ask the rest of the f4i ppl here.. best if u can make me a offer. :smile:

Originally posted by kori@Nov 25 2005, 07:33 AM

i can let go my bike to you if you want. for more info about my bike, you can ask the rest of the f4i ppl here.. best if u can make me a offer. :smile:

pricewise....im not too sure wads the gg rate...maybe we can discuss this after i get my class 2...coz i will be flying off to korea later today for 10 days...wun be online...:smile:

Life is a scam, what is important now might not be important in the future...