SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR600 F4i/F4/F3/RR Riders

HONG

yesterday's meet up was one of the best meet up we've had.. about 9 ppl who was present at the meet up.. after meet up at kallang kfc, we went to pit stop to watch tom yum goong and relax la kopi.. hope we can have more meet ups like this.. :smile:

hmmm : you're welcome to join our next meet up to see my bike or juz to know more about the f4is.. :cheer: :cheer:

CBR600F4I SPORT --- JAN 2005 - JUNE 2006

YZF R6 '06 --- JULY 2006 - AUGUST 2006 (STOLEN)

GSXR 1000 K6 --- DECEMBER 2006 - ???

"char bor only know 3 bikes, sp, rvf, r1"

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice meeting u guys... all friendly pple...

1) tealeaf

2) Zechs

3) Kori

4) rein jahat

5) speedpass

6) jimmy (929)

7) Hong

plus 2 of kori's frens.... hope we can have more f3/f4/f4i riders in this thread and join us in future outings... i have seen a lot of F4/F4i these days on the rd... hope they are members of this forum... :smile:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/Hong-/tummy.gif?t=1229955192

WAH!!!watch movie ah!!!

Should have join u guys..sialah the causeway super jam!!!stuck there for at least 2 hrs..S'pore plus J.B side...!!!

Go back time malaysia side oso super long Q!!!damn should have juz Chill wit u lots!!:thumb:

Well the meet up was the highest so far to date isit??

WAH LIKE this ah..the meet up must not plan one..Last minute planning many ppl turn up.. :faint: :faint:

-Contact - [email protected] / +65 83121946

-Add me @ FaceBook = Saitoh Hajime

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Support Local Racers..!!:thumb:

Wah , i havnt watch tat Tom Yum Goong yet leh , should have stayed to watch . Too bad i need to work . :cry:

When the next meet up ? :smile:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Originally posted by rein_jahat14@Nov 25 2005, 09:53 PM

WAH!!!watch movie ah!!!

Should have join u guys..sialah the causeway super jam!!!stuck there for at least 2 hrs..S'pore plus J.B side...!!!

Go back time malaysia side oso super long Q!!!damn should have juz Chill wit u lots!!:thumb:

Well the meet up was the highest so far to date isit??

WAH LIKE this ah..the meet up must not plan one..Last minute planning many ppl turn up.. :faint: :faint:

lolx. when we were watching tom yum goong, one rider who juz reached was complaining out loud "knn customs jam untill can die" so expected you sure jam there. but i didnt expect it to be so jia lat untill 2 hrs so long. lolx.. we over there sit down shiok only watch movie la kopi.. next meet up you all organize ba... i lazy to organize.. haha

Originally posted by Rockford@Nov 26 2005, 02:28 PM

Hi, Im riding a F4 for 4 months.. just join in to this bikes forum. Hope to meet and make some riders friends in this forum..

no prob... feel free to join us... we dun have much people here anyway... is the bike in ur avatar ur bike?? i think i saw u at guillemard rd b4... malay guy wearing shades... turning left into geylang in the afternoon... a few days ago

Hi, Im riding a F4 for 4 months.. just join in to this bikes forum. Hope to meet and make some riders friends in this forum..

hi! welcome to the group.. hope to see you on our next gathering...

Well.. The pic in the avatar is a bit blur..(how to paste a big one?) I'm a chinese.. stay in the north area.. work in the north area.. but often go geylang.. Btw, r u frequently organising gathering to JB? I'm quite interested cos I've not ride in before since I took over this monster pet..

for now, i havent tried organizing one to jb as yet. due to bus schedule. but you're welcome to organize for our group. :smile:

Originally posted by Rockford@Nov 26 2005, 05:14 PM

Well.. The pic in the avatar is a bit blur..(how to paste a big one?) I'm a chinese.. stay in the north area.. work in the north area.. but often go geylang.. Btw, r u frequently organising gathering to JB? I'm quite interested cos I've not ride in before since I took over this monster pet..

I stay at geylang too . Can meet up some time .

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Originally posted by kori@Nov 26 2005, 04:30 PM

lolx. when we were watching tom yum goong, one rider who juz reached was complaining out loud "knn customs jam untill can die" so expected you sure jam there. but i didnt expect it to be so jia lat untill 2 hrs so long. lolx.. we over there sit down shiok only watch movie la kopi.. next meet up you all organize ba... i lazy to organize.. haha

yalah..was damn cursing at the causeway!!!

Eh don like that ah..Juz organise oni..if free sure come down one!!Maybe next outing can go JB or Kulai or Track Day to P.G/Sepang!!Juz a suggestion..:thumb:

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Harlow!!!So how u find the F4 so far??fuel consumtion??wat kinda mileage?

One of my fren looking for an F4 lah..So juz wanna some reviews on it!!:confused:

Support Local Brand,

Support Local Races,

Harlow!!!So how u find the F4 so far??fuel consumtion??wat kinda mileage?

Well.. so far, very promising, I've ride a lot of bikes (include R6 & cbr 900 too)..

1st is the comfort, the touring speed at 5000rpm for all the gears is excellent, cos of the relax riding posture (handle height is higher than R6 and big bike).. after the 6000rpm zone.. the whole bike turn into a true monster where the rpm increase rapidly like other sport bike.. eg.. R6.

2nd.. the fuel consumption is... for full tank (18l with 3.5rev) can go up to 245km when light on for reserve..

3rd.. I've changed a lot of bikes.. so far this bike have given me all the satisfaction that I long for.. infact if I continue riding in spore.. Blackbird will be a long long waiting list...

Originally posted by Rockford@Nov 27 2005, 01:05 AM

Well.. so far, very promising, I've ride a lot of bikes (include R6 & cbr 900 too)..

1st is the comfort, the touring speed at 5000rpm for all the gears is excellent, cos of the relax riding posture (handle height is higher than R6 and big bike).. after the 6000rpm zone.. the whole bike turn into a true monster where the rpm increase rapidly like other sport bike.. eg.. R6.

2nd.. the fuel consumption is... for full tank (18l with 3.5rev) can go up to 245km when light on for reserve..

3rd.. I've changed a lot of bikes.. so far this bike have given me all the satisfaction that I long for.. infact if I continue riding in spore.. Blackbird will be a long long waiting list...

thats very encouraging to hear... makes me feel more porud to be a F4i owner after hearing ur comments since u've said u ride the R6 and CBR900 b4... anyway.. the CBR F4 was crowned the best 600 sportsbike b4...:cheer: btw... ur bike is very nice :thumb:

thats very encouraging to hear... makes me feel more porud to be a F4i owner after hearing ur comments since u've said u ride the R6 and CBR900 b4... anyway.. the CBR F4 was crowned the best 600 sportsbike b4... btw... ur bike is very nice

R6 pickup is better.. the only things I observed is the spocket size diff.. 16/48.. and lighter (so far).. but chassie is not that stable compare to F4..for cornering.. (F4i would be better.. I assumed), But the fuel consumption is higher.. (17L full.. for 198km hit resv).. R6 is a true sport bike.. personally I like it very much.. but if you are riding day in day out.. I prefer the F4.. (u don't ride in the high rpm all the time, right?) If cruising in spore.. I can say F4/F4i will be better than R6..

Originally posted by Rockford@Nov 27 2005, 11:27 AM

R6 pickup is better.. the only things I observed is the spocket size diff.. 16/48.. and lighter (so far).. but chassie is not that stable compare to F4..for cornering.. (F4i would be better.. I assumed), But the fuel consumption is higher.. (17L full.. for 198km hit resv).. R6 is a true sport bike.. personally I like it very much.. but if you are riding day in day out.. I prefer the F4.. (u don't ride in the high rpm all the time, right?) If cruising in spore.. I can say F4/F4i will be better than R6..

Yup , the f4i is best for cruising arnd . Tats y i prefer to ride it over my R1 when cruising arnd the e'way to work .

Btw , engine wun get hot tat easily too . :smile: