SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR600 F4i/F4/F3/RR Riders

HONG

Originally posted by rein_jahat14@Nov 26 2005, 09:06 PM

Juz organise oni..if free sure come down one!!Maybe next outing can go JB or Kulai or Track Day to P.G/Sepang!!Juz a suggestion..:thumb:

for across causeway, think thats abit hard, i organised one few weeks back to PG in the old F4i thread. Only Emmitsu turned up.

Weekdays morning/afternoon everyone working. weekday nites not suitable for oversea trip. Weekend everybody prefers to spend time with their "1st" priority friends.

Anyway i'll might be going this coming weekdays to PG. stay tuned. will post to jio u guys.

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/11573/happyhalloween.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by ellamcoy@Nov 27 2005, 08:27 PM

Hi everyone! It is interesting to know there is actually a forums like this!

Always been interested to meet up wif the other F4i bikers to share tech info!

Please sms mi at 91012850 if there is any activity in the northern part of singapore!

:smile:

nice bike... 954 paintwork :lovestruck: :thumb: but the words "RR" at the fairing... :sian:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/Hong-/tummy.gif?t=1229955192

Please sms mi at 91012850 if there is any activity in the northern part of singapore!

So u also live in north area..? Hmm.. Sharing of tech info.. thats sound very interesting.. After 3mth of setting my supension, I've found out that actually street riding setting is most difficult.. cos u have to compromise for hump, uneven road, pillion, travelling speed, cornering...etc. What spocket size u using? I'm on 16/44.. Difficult to wheelie..

My setting (with pillion);

Front: Preload 4, compression 1 turn, rebound 1 1/4 turn.

rear : Preload 3, compression 3/4 turn, rebound 1 turn.

Weekdays morning/afternoon everyone working. weekday nites not suitable for oversea trip. Weekend everybody prefers to spend time with their "1st" priority friends.

Anyway i'll might be going this coming weekdays to PG. stay tuned. will post to jio u guys.

Tealeaf.. weekday I can make it.. count me in.

Originally posted by HONG@Nov 27 2005, 10:59 PM

nice bike... 954 paintwork :lovestruck: :thumb: but the words "RR" at the fairing... :sian:

Hi Hong! Good obsevation! :cheeky:

Actually i intended to settle down with a 600RR or a second hand 954. I did went to several shops to compare my options for d best bargain. Until, i came across this particular model and i fall in love with it :lovestruck:

Compared to d 954(used to be at d top of my list), the real thing is simply too big for my built, not to mention the insurance n road tax.

I also tested out d posture on the 600RR. It was indeed impressive! 600RR really improvised on the accuracy of the turning angle as compared to the F series. What can i say, u already feel "sport" by sitting on the machine! As mention from some of the past reviewer, the RR have a much aggressive posture. I was left with a broken wrist during my wind-surfing days thus i did not want to take d chance with it.

From many online reviews, the F4(s) simply provide much more comfort (which is more impt to mi). It is like the best of both world, comfort n speed. I read somewhere in tis forum that local agent is bringing in d RR and stop importing d

F4(s) due to market constraint. I believe for heavy touring or leisure sports some ang mo pratically prefer F4, that is why the demand is still there.

When i bought tis bike abt 6mths ago, it came with a black-white-silver orginal design. I m really sensitive abt design n colour schemes. First decision is to respray d bike before collection. Tis is how it goes Hong! A 954 spray work plus a 600"RR" logo on a F4, hahaha :cheeky:

It is really the most comfortable bike i ever ever own! Sporty looking and sweet sounding! It alway gurantee to leave u with a satisfy riding experience not so easily forgotten! :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Originally posted by ellamcoy@Nov 27 2005, 08:27 PM

:smile:

hi welcome to the group. i self intro, me daniel a.k.a kori. riding f4i yellow black. gd to meet ya. anyway, my hp number 91899972.

CBR600F4I SPORT --- JAN 2005 - JUNE 2006

YZF R6 '06 --- JULY 2006 - AUGUST 2006 (STOLEN)

GSXR 1000 K6 --- DECEMBER 2006 - ???

"char bor only know 3 bikes, sp, rvf, r1"

Originally posted by kori@Nov 28 2005, 01:05 PM

hi welcome to the group. i self intro, me daniel a.k.a kori. riding f4i yellow black. gd to meet ya.

N u forgot to add tat u r the organiser /leader of the F4i group outings . :cheer:

Btw , m richard , occasionally riding a red/back F4i . :cheeky:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Originally posted by Rockford@Nov 28 2005, 10:39 AM

So u also live in north area..? Hmm.. Sharing of tech info.. thats sound very interesting.. After 3mth of setting my supension, I've found out that actually street riding setting is most difficult.. cos u have to compromise for hump, uneven road, pillion, travelling speed, cornering...etc. What spocket size u using? I'm on 16/44.. Difficult to wheelie..

my sprockets 16/46, settings for corner so a bit hard and uncomfortable for riding in singapore.. lolx.

Originally posted by Rockford@Nov 28 2005, 10:39 AM

Hi RockFord!

Yup i m living in the northern part. It is good to know we are living in the same neighborhood! :cheeky:

In all honesty i did not really check out the mechanical and the damping specs of the machine. Not sure if it is the wear and tear thingy, but my headlights cover(plastic) seem to be "bubblized" by the heat emitting from the bulb! The problem had not be worsen since, suspect the previous owner might had try n error with other high intensity bulb. Thou the shop agree to a one to one exchange when they have stock for d entire headlight unit, i m worry history repeat itself. Not sure if u guys face d same problems or just mi, hahaha :cheeky:

I did downloaded a chunk of the F4i instruction manual. Not useful to a layman like myself. Manual stuff is more on the electronic, EFI reading and some hard wiring thing. Not too experience with gearing issue, might want to check with experts myself. I was once recommended not to lower d front fork, as u mention, to compromise for hump!

Maybe we can meet up next time, if u dun mind u can give mi some pointer :cheeky:

Originally posted by Speedpass@Nov 28 2005, 01:09 PM

N u forgot to add tat u r the organiser /leader of the F4i group outings . :cheer:

Btw , m richard , occasionally riding a red/back F4i . :cheeky:

i where got so zai.. anyone can be organizer. this thread is for us to speak our mind mah..

Originally posted by kori@Nov 28 2005, 01:27 PM

i where got so zai.. anyone can be organizer. this thread is for us to speak our mind mah..

Cos when u organise n we go rounnding , no tp dare to stop us . :cheeky:

Btw , meet up tis tue at KKFC anybody wan ?

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Originally posted by kori@Nov 28 2005, 01:05 PM

hi welcome to the group. i self intro, me daniel a.k.a kori. riding f4i yellow black. gd to meet ya. anyway, my hp number 91899972.

Hi Daniel!

Good to know ya too!!! :smile:

Is yours an orginal paint work? I seldom see any yeollow F4s around!

A nice helmet to pair with the machine!

can we have an outing this wednesday or thursday? anyone free on that particular day? and any suggestions for where to go?

Originally posted by ellamcoy@Nov 28 2005, 01:30 PM

Hi Daniel!

lolx.. think my bike is the only f4i sports model with yellow/black paintwork in singapore. i got the colour from magazine.. think it's one of the original paintworks though (after i saw tealeaf's paintwork).

my helmet is an x-lite from nolan. about the same weight as Arai and untill now i got no complains about it..

hong, friday night went jb with jimmy and gang. top speed i tried was 256 when i looked at meter.. however, approaching bend soon so slow down a bit, cause that was my first time using 2nd link so ren shen di bu shou better dun so gey kiang.. lolx

Originally posted by ellamcoy@Nov 28 2005, 01:30 PM

Hi Daniel!

Tealeaf oso riding the yellow F4i .

My father in law used to ride a yellow one . :cheeky:

Originally posted by kori@Nov 28 2005, 01:31 PM

can we have an outing this wednesday or thursday? anyone free on that particular day? and any suggestions for where to go?

Working on wed nite , free on thur . :smile:

Originally posted by kori@Nov 28 2005, 01:34 PM

lolx.. think my bike is the only f4i sports model with yellow/black paintwork in singapore. i got the colour from magazine.. think it's one of the original paintworks though (after i saw tealeaf's paintwork).

my helmet is an x-lite from nolan. about the same weight as Arai and untill now i got no complains about it..

Impressive! How muz did u spent on the paint work with the design?

Originally posted by Speedpass@Nov 28 2005, 01:29 PM

Cos when u organise n we go rounnding , no tp dare to stop us . :cheeky:

Btw , meet up tis tue at KKFC anybody wan ?

shhh.. i cpl nia.. not some kind of big shot.. anyway, no offence for us to gather and makan or tok cok.. illegal gathering means there must be an intention to commit crime den considered illegal gathering.

Originally posted by ellamcoy@Nov 28 2005, 01:39 PM

Impressive! How muz did u spent on the paint work with the design?

paintwork quality is a bit lousy though... i believe price was 500+.. ah chong send for me but dunno which workshop he send to. he only mentioned amk. but the workshop never sandblast my old red/black paintwork...

Originally posted by kori@Nov 28 2005, 01:39 PM

shhh.. i cpl nia.. not some kind of big shot.. anyway, no offence for us to gather and makan or tok cok.. illegal gathering means there must be an intention to commit crime den considered illegal gathering.

Do inform me when u wanna meet . :thumb:

cb u wake up liao ah.. knn ytd damn seh loh.. reached home bathe sleep untill today 9am..