SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] ~ Suspension Related Issue

civicblade

Anyone rebuilt their YSS before? I noe its a use and throw kinda shocks but who would wana throw away a shocks? Haha...

Thought of sending for rebuilt, i just wana noe anyone here who had done it before therefore can share info on the after rebuilt condition.

Pls dont ask me to buy new ones cos it will cost about the same plus minus $100+ haha..

Cheers!

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your friend is funny indeed. :angel:

CB400 are listed on bitubo's catalog as well.

haha i couldn't agree more..:cheeky:

damn! gonna get bitubo's to keep for spare =D

It's not about the power or speed or how fast your ride goes but the time & effort spent to achieve something different :cool:

My Toys:

Harley XR1200

CB400-V-tec III (served me well )

Streetfighter S ( never felt better! )

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l274/kkioz/P7111015-1-1.jpg

Hi guys, i saw some super 4 have the rear suspension lock cover to prevent access to the allen key bolt. Any idea where to get those? Pricing? Looks good to have it to protect our showa......

Ah boy have lor..very cheap only..mine was bought at hkl. aiyah go there they say ah boy one no good lah, bla bla bla both competitors mah. but for ur info my showa was stolen few months back even with the lock. those buggers used some bloody tool to break the damn lock. So just be careful its not relatively 100% that ur shock cannot be stolen even if u fix the lock. Now using yss coz not enough budget to buy showa but im quite happy with my shocks lah so far. Can tahan until 2 or 3 yrs until i buy new bike or car(hopefully) ok lor

If you wan it to be safe, tack weld the cylinder part to a washer fasten behind the nut lor... If wan to remove to service, grind off the tack weld.

ezafiq, which model of the YSS you bought? Saw some high end YSS on their website...

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

Ah boy have lor..very cheap only..mine was bought at hkl. aiyah go there they say ah boy one no good lah, bla bla bla both competitors mah. but for ur info my showa was stolen few months back even with the lock. those buggers used some bloody tool to break the damn lock. So just be careful its not relatively 100% that ur shock cannot be stolen even if u fix the lock. Now using yss coz not enough budget to buy showa but im quite happy with my shocks lah so far. Can tahan until 2 or 3 yrs until i buy new bike or car(hopefully) ok lor

Thanks, will pop by ah boy there to get it. Power, like that also kanna stolen. think really need to install alarm or like bro Fazli say ask ppl to tack weld it.

If you wan it to be safe, tack weld the cylinder part to a washer fasten behind the nut lor... If wan to remove to service, grind off the tack weld.

ezafiq, which model of the YSS you bought? Saw some high end YSS on their website...

Yup dats wat the shop advice me to do but nvm lah yss i dont tink ppl want to steal. Anyways from then on i always park my bike at the first storey. No lot oso i sqeeze sumwhere to park. Phobia lah want park at the upper level. Anyways my showa was stolen at my own estate multi storey carpark. So guys beware!

Im not really sure which model. Bought at hkl for $450. MAybe kena ketok i dont now coz other shop below $400 can get but that time bo pian lah i asked them to tow my bike to their shop already. But so far so good lah since its still quite new less then 1 yr i used since i bought them compared to my 7 yr old showa. Not sure wat will happen to it in a few yrs time

hello guys, any one keen in bitubo shocks/suspension?

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

If you know the model of your YSS shocks do post it. Considering YSS shocks cos it seems like its quite commonly seen in the race tracks in some countries...

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

If you know the model of your YSS shocks do post it. Considering YSS shocks cos it seems like its quite commonly seen in the race tracks in some countries...

Hi bro, i using yss.. Not sure the model but Ill post here when i reach hm and check the box..

So far so good leh.. I see their website also like u said, some models are really high end..

A friend of mine bought new yss but his spring is actually more than mine by 2. (number of turns of the springs) its also abit longer than mine..

Who say Yss nvr kena steal... Haha.. If some bugger really desperate.. Wana steal also he can steal and use the Yss and keep the showa.

:)

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Anyone selling their Ohlins (black)?

Why???..you wanna buy arh?...you still owe me $318 since May 2010!..better pay your debt first!:sian:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Infernalwar intending to get hayabusa!!!!! OMG!!! O$P$!!

Yah...and can asked ppl $487/mnth for 3 yrs is okay or not and then here O$P$ for 3 months liao already avoiding my calls, pm and sms :sian:. Somemore asked ldslds buy things for him and never pay and collect...:faint:

Infernalwar bikes plate number is FBA 1528J with a LV end can. If you see him, catch him people.

Btw Ah Pek, any idea which neighbourhood he stays???

Yup you are right... And I'm intending to change to CF LV.. Hmmm.... I stay pasir ris bro... Moving to my new place by next year to Sengkang maybe... :cheeky: And my number came out 1st in March, 3rd in June and Starter in July... Hopefully first this Saturday man...

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/LVInfernalWar.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/3583_photo.jpg

Yah...and can asked ppl $487/mnth for 3 yrs is okay or not and then here O$P$ for 3 months liao already avoiding my calls, pm and sms :sian:. Somemore asked ldslds buy things for him and never pay and collect...:faint:

No lah... I bought first hand instead lah... :cheeky:

No lah... I bought first hand instead lah... :cheeky:

So..are you gonna pay what you owes me?:sian:...7th of August your pay day right?

Well Ah Pek, I respect you as an elder. But there are a few things that I just can't accept with regards to the owning of money thing. Firstly, if you re-called, I complained about my fuel thingy? And you say there's nothing wrong with your Grounding nor EO? Well, I don't wish to explain more here and create another big fuss. So bottom line is, its just my attitute if "you-don't-do-my-bike-properly,- I-don't-give-you-money" kind of thing. Well at least I payed you some on my first visit. And I don't owe you $318 like you stated. I did'nt even have your nano thingy that you said I have via sms.

Just like bikeshop for example UM. They did not changed my front bearings where they suppose to. So I went back, ask for refund and they changed for me FOC.

Peace Out,

Infernal War 696

Edited by Infernalwar

Well Ah Pek, I respect you as an elder. But there are a few things that I just can't accept with regards to the owning of money thing. Firstly, if you re-called, I complained about my fuel thingy? And you say there's nothing wrong with your Grounding nor EO? Few days later, found out my drain plug not tightened, hence got leak bit by bit and that makes my EO lower by the minute w/o me knowing it. Well, I don't wish to explain more here and create another big fuss. So bottom line is, its just my attitute if "you-don't-do-my-bike-properly,- I-don't-give-you-money" kind of thing. Well at least I payed you some on my first visit. And I don't owe you $318 like you stated. I did'nt even have your nano thingy that you said I have via sms.

Just like bikeshop for example UM. They did not changed my front bearings where they suppose to. So I went back, ask for refund and they changed for me FOC.

Now you are talking rots after hiding and avoiding and cutting of my phone calls, sms to call me, my pm from here when unanswered (even when mod said to keep this private).

If what you said is true..after all the fuzz for the last 3 months, now you said this..how to believe you with all your action? Who teach you to lie thru your teeth to tell such kock and bull story here now after all this while...too embarass to get away from paying up?

What's wrong in calling me and tell me this earlier as what you claimed happened? I done for so many people and you are the first one here to tell this type of story!..what drain nut came loose?

"I don't wish to explain more here and create another big fuss."

You run out of lies to tell here that's why.

"I complained about my fuel thingy?"

Yah..check back all the earlier post. You are the MOST STUPID person I ever met. You been complaining here that your Silver Boldor Fc has been 160k when it hit reserve...and in my post here, I told you to check the amount of fuel from the kiosk meter pump after you pumped but not to reliy on your led meter gauage which gives fasle info because your bike is moving or tilting. You even came here and I have to demostrate why when the time you said you hit 160km at reserve. The second time you pumped and you told me the kiosk meter reads only 12 litres instead of 15 litres or more which is actually not reserve yet..yah, that how stupid at 22 you are..no wonder. Now want to lie also don't know how to lie wholesale. Now..what has your fuel complain to do with my servcing?

" Firstly, if you re-called, I complained about my fuel thingy? And you say there's nothing wrong with your Grounding nor EO? Few days later, found out my drain plug not tightened,".

What are you talking about?..you did the grounding and installation of EPS on 1st week of May first and paid me only partially as you told me you will come on the 7th of June (your pay day) when you come to do the rest.

But you sms me asking for a favor if I can help you out to do it first as your engine was rough and bike felt under power. I said okay and you came on the last week of May Eo, spark plug, coolant, X-1R, Nano was done on the last week of May.

U sms me on 29th May 2010 at 9:31pm to confirmed appoinment for 30th to do the servicng.

On 30th of May..you sms me at 8.47am to confirmed appointment at 11am is on.

At 11:36am on 30th of May 2010..you sms me.."Hey mr william, i've reached."

On 30th May 2010, you sms me this message at 3:11pm..."Wah mr william, just now i move off immediately can feel the power difference. Power la...I like it so much. Btw, where u order x1r? I thought maybe next time wanna order. Hehe.."

On 1st June 2010 at 2:26pm, you sms me to tell me this.."Thanks. Want to ask him abt my carb. I've tried like what you told me to do and e least is 220km before hitting reserve. haha.."

What have I to do with UM? You supposed to do eo change, spark plug, coolant..etc on the 7th of June and pay what was owed partially altogether but I help you out in the last week of May 2010 trusting you calimed that you settled on June 7 2010. On 7th June 2010, you 'disappear'..never called me till on the 9th June'10..I send you a reminder. No news till a few days later..you pm me here (why can't you call?) saying that you "paiseh..want to sms me about it but was incamp..and asked for extension to July'2010"...then a few days later you pm me to asked how much you owe me. If you don't know how much you owes me..why said no Nano? From here on..I never HEARD FROM YOU and I have to post at LV thread (since you avoid and cut off my calls, siam my sms and pm here) bekuz you are active there to make sure you are not blind enough not to read it. It was just a simple statement asking you why and never talk about "IOU"..but you already playiong your lies and game of no intention to pay up which is stealing & cheating. When u read my post, why can't u tell me what you said above today..or rather makiing up story and lying thru your teeth.

Wake up kid! you BETTER pay! :sian:

Btw..the more you open your mouth..the more you make a BIGGER fool of yourself..kid!..yah, respect your elder..old enough to be your father anyway.

Edited by Ah Pek

Well Ah Pek, I respect you as an elder. But there are a few things that I just can't accept with regards to the owning of money thing. Firstly, if you re-called, I complained about my fuel thingy? And you say there's nothing wrong with your Grounding nor EO? Well, I don't wish to explain more here and create another big fuss. So bottom line is, its just my attitute if "you-don't-do-my-bike-properly,- I-don't-give-you-money" kind of thing. Well at least I payed you some on my first visit. And I don't owe you $318 like you stated. I did'nt even have your nano thingy that you said I have via sms.

Peace Out,

Infernal War 696

idiotic stupid m0ron bring UM into the picture. What an a$$hole. Sweetalked and brainwashed naive 22 years old childish MAT like you. LOL. You stay beside the Pasir Ris Dr 4 SPC. Will make your presence known to the bikers community what an a$$hole you are. Well at least the busa's thread known.

Edited by kano

I have my own reasons why I kept quiet this whole while. I never ask anybody to believe. They want or don't want, it's not my concern. If I'm embarassed, i won't start this post in the first place. Well, that's my part and fault for not telling you my problem in the first place. After what you've done to my bike, I feel like, ok, that's it I had enough. Have you read my post? I say it's an example of my attitude. I'm giving an EXAMPLE. I don't even mind ppl calling me fool cus I'm not in the wrong in the first place.

I did'nt say your EO, X1R or Grounding is no good. Your items is indeed good. But to me, your workmanship is not to my liking. That's why I don't bother to pay. Sorry, that's how my attitude works.