SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NP (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)

Bik3rMic3

whaha.sher , i know who you talking about.was catching up on old posts and wen i read urs , STRAIGHT AWAY i know u talking abt J.. lols.

niwaes , hows NP riders doing ??

alumni mte here.

grad 1.5 yrs ago.but damn that school has lots of memories.

shhhh.. dun expose me arh :sweat: eh, :btw: u are the karmede from sports camp rite? :cheeky:

18/10/07 - 19/08/08 : Honda NSR150 SP

21/08/08 - 24/09/09 : Honda Wave S 125

02/10/09 - 22/02/12 : Yamaha X1-R

09/04/12 - 13/02/15 : Kawasaki Ninja 250R

24/12/14 - 24/02/16 : Honda Wave R 125

29/06/16 : Honda MSX 125

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/edalpha/DSC00291-1.jpg

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whaha.sher , i know who you talking about.was catching up on old posts and wen i read urs , STRAIGHT AWAY i know u talking abt J.. lols.

niwaes , hows NP riders doing ??

alumni mte here.

grad 1.5 yrs ago.but damn that school has lots of memories.

mwahahah.. i also MTE. but now i last year liao. ho ho ho .

shhhh.. dun expose me arh :sweat: eh, :btw: u are the karmede from sports camp rite? :cheeky:

aiyer all got go sports camp.. LOL.. who who who.. who is J..!?!?!

share leh! lol. :angel:

talk abt it.. i suddenly feel like eating yong tao foo with rice. :dot:

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

Our X1 rider won anything with his Best Bike Competition? :confused: So tiong xim today wear NBW shirt and SBF accessories :thumb: Bad thing is that never wear helmet and chiong here and there in school leh dude :nono:

WHA LAO, some1 stalking me ar. -_- i today ride phantom also can spot me

LOL!!!!

my X1 nvr get into the final leh. got 6.5 grading nia.. need 7 den can go final.. but also no use la.. get 7 go final also cannot win 1.. that S4 that win is jitao so chui de lor.. STOCK S4 with a few carbon cover den can win -_-

Underground de la... stupid bike shop de S4 sia..

I already told you how you can outdo them already, too bad its too last min for you to do anything. No choice in such a competition if you don't do up enough with insufficient cash.

Nope I didn't stalk you, I saw you riding up the slope today and I think you saw me too. I was sitting behind you in the canteen just now if you still don't know who I am :rolleyes:

Ps: pls wear a helmet when riding around school.

actually i am bad at recognising ppl =X i kinda 4get how u look again.. lol..

lol i jus went for short break so lazy wear helmet la.. haha i from blk 46 go canteen 4.. near near nia, jus 1 slope... hehe

WHA LAO, some1 stalking me ar. -_- i today ride phantom also can spot me

LOL!!!!

my X1 nvr get into the final leh. got 6.5 grading nia.. need 7 den can go final.. but also no use la.. get 7 go final also cannot win 1.. that S4 that win is jitao so chui de lor.. STOCK S4 with a few carbon cover den can win -_-

Underground de la... stupid bike shop de S4 sia..

Huh. Like that also can win. I think my vara can thrash them already lah.. :giddy:

Next year i join! :cheeky:

I already told you how you can outdo them already, too bad its too last min for you to do anything. No choice in such a competition if you don't do up enough with insufficient cash.

Nope I didn't stalk you, I saw you riding up the slope today and I think you saw me too. I was sitting behind you in the canteen just now if you still don't know who I am :rolleyes:

Ps: pls wear a helmet when riding around school.

Yea, you need to have lots of moolah to make your bike stand out from the rest.. jB is known to be a stalker, always sitting and looking at ppl at the carpark :faint:

lol i jus went for short break so lazy wear helmet la.. haha i from blk 46 go canteen 4.. near near nia, jus 1 slope... hehe

I used to not wear a helmet too, but whatever you do just be responsible and try not to let the security guards see you if not they will kpkb :dot:

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

But usually we have to move our bike to the block that we're going to be in so it will be more convenient :thumb:

hhahah follow your friends and walk lo! dont so lazy!

and somemore when leaving yr bike there for long u no need to warm up meh..

for me i will warm it up, unless I stopped for 5 min those kinda then i wont warm up lo.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

But usually we have to move our bike to the block that we're going to be in so it will be more convenient :thumb:

:thumb: haha... yeah.. unless my blk is same place den i wun move.. coz my break 15min, so ride there fast den makan den fast back =X

i tink next time ride in school cannot whack liao must stealth, if not jB looking at us again =X "gay":sian:

hhahah follow your friends and walk lo! dont so lazy!

and somemore when leaving yr bike there for long u no need to warm up meh..

for me i will warm it up, unless I stopped for 5 min those kinda then i wont warm up lo.

Usually bikes don't have to warm up unless you park it overnight or more than 4 hours.. Cos the engine will still have the heat, that's why when you turn on your bike after 1-2 hours your temp bar is 1, but after few seconds it will quickly raise to 2. This means that your engine is not cold esp when your bike is not parked under shade..

:thumb: haha... yeah.. unless my blk is same place den i wun move.. coz my break 15min, so ride there fast den makan den fast back =X

i tink next time ride in school cannot whack liao must stealth, if not jB looking at us again =X "gay":sian:

Lol! jB's classroom is at the tables at blk 51 there mah.. But until now i still haven't see him in person yet :faint:

short distances could also be.. oh well you should know..

Forgot how I look? :lol: you saw me at NBW and in canteen you don't know?

hmm here's a clue, someone told you before your bike can do the Maju Camp U-turn with one hand and take 1 & 1/2 lane. :cool:

Yea, you need to have lots of moolah to make your bike stand out from the rest.. jB is known to be a stalker, always sitting and looking at ppl at the carpark :faint:

I used to not wear a helmet too, but whatever you do just be responsible and try not to let the security guards see you if not they will kpkb :dot:

I won't notice him if he was wearing a helmet. :thumb: Our bikers' reputation is known to be good okay! :lol:

Well said, responsibility. :thumb:

Wear your helmet la dude, you think I enjoy looking at guys ar? :sian: Its not like you're rossi on the track :cheeky:

Lol! jB's classroom is at the tables at blk 51 there mah.. But until now i still haven't see him in person yet :faint:

my classroom is near can 4, occasionally I'll be at blk 50 :thumb:

short distances could also be.. oh well you should know..

Forgot how I look? :lol: you saw me at NBW and in canteen you don't know?

hmm here's a clue, someone told you before your bike can do the Maju Camp U-turn with one hand and take 1 & 1/2 lane. :cool:

I won't notice him if he was wearing a helmet. :thumb: Our bikers' reputation is known to be good okay! :lol:

Well said, responsibility. :thumb:

Wear your helmet la dude, you think I enjoy looking at guys ar? :sian: Its not like you're rossi on the track :cheeky:

my classroom is near can 4, occasionally I'll be at blk 50 :thumb:

Yea, even if it's a short distance something might just happen.. You won't know it. So when i ride without helmets at mechanics or washing bay, i'm fully aware of the consequences and if anything happens i can blame no one.

In school, it's better to wear a helmet as there are buggies going around on lookouts. Unless you take out number plate cover your face then race with them... It's a different story altogether :p

lol. i still dun remember -_- hahaa.. come talk to me 1 day la. and i will remember.. everytime is only hi bye nia :p

Hmmm, i think you rmb my bike will do.. Every fri will be at blk 51 carpark from 2-5 :cheeky:

haha every post pics of their bike la, den will know liao.. hehe. every1 know how my bike looks like liao...

my name is ben, :)

Hahaha. Very easy to spot my bike ah, every fri just go to blk 51 carpark and take a look from 2-5pm. You will see a huge black bike.. Maybe you can get some ideas on how to customize your bike with accessories :cheeky:

Yea, even if it's a short distance something might just happen.. You won't know it. So when i ride without helmets at mechanics or washing bay, i'm fully aware of the consequences and if anything happens i can blame no one.

In school, it's better to wear a helmet as there are buggies going around on lookouts. Unless you take out number plate cover your face then race with them... It's a different story altogether :p

ya and don't forget I've already warned many about plain clothes police with plain looking QX plate cars in school :thumb:

Ben you better be careful, don't say we never warned you brudder. :cheeky:

haha every post pics of their bike la, den will know liao.. hehe. every1 know how my bike looks like liao...

ehhh mine currently looks like this.

http://204.11.219.201/moto-static/images/moto/motoimg1216278976_Dodge-Tomahawk.jpg

:cheeky: you'll hardly get to see me riding to school these days. You'll never see this current bike of mine in school either :lol:

i supposed the only place u can ride w/o helmet legally is at the custom when u are stuck in the massive jam. :lol: :lol:

heheh... i oso noe who are u liao... :D

saw u @ NBW.. bt too bz(engross) on something else... :D

i supposed the only place u can ride w/o helmet legally is at the custom when u are stuck in the massive jam. :lol: :lol:

er... aint that pushing instead?

the most start engine to roll over that "ham"(hump)... :sweat:

i oni ride "illegally" in my MSCP, either jus after a wash to park or move to another parking lot... :D

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

i oni ride "illegally" in my MSCP, either jus after a wash to park or move to another parking lot... :D

sometimes the queue quite fast. so have to ride instead of pushing if not will be super slow.

LOL! True.. But i rather wear a helmet than get stucked in that kind of jam :faint:

heheh... i oso noe who are u liao... :D

saw u @ NBW.. bt too bz(engross) on something else... :D

Same here, usually when i'm moving my bike around the MSCP i'll ride without a helmet. But take note that the penalty is HEAVY, so better to watch out before doing these stuns :cheeky: