SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2016)

for L0 you don't need anything, actually it's kinda waste of time. The instrcutor will brief you on each lessons and tell you about the bike and lastly show you the bike and ask everyone to push the bike from main stand and put it back to main stand. That's all but make sure when you going for L1, wear jeans which are not too tight and long sleeve shirt and for shoes, wear something casual as it would be easier for you to shift gears. Gear wise all provided, you can get a helmet IF you want but it's provided, if you think hygiene is a issue then simply just get a headliner. There is a saying that if you wear school or normal helmet instructor will give you chance compared to someone who wears a fancy or expensive helmet (they will think chiongster on road). This is simply a myth but I suggest getting a very cheap helmet until you get license then use your old helmet for pillion then get a good one. Good Luck!!

L0 is good so you won't have a blur time / unprepared during ur real L1. Coming to the lessons blur and not knowing what to expect may = mood dampen for ur actual lesson.

I used to be from BBDC then switch to SSDC. BBDC has no orientation, first lesson totally lost.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, all the best...!

Sorry for the late reply, currently was on part time on weekdays and bike lesson on weekends.

For lesson 4, could have passed on the first try and second try, but got Immediate failure.

- First try is 16 point with 1 Failure, fall off the plank. (Guess I'm too nervous and forced myself to try to get it more than the necessary time)

- Second try is 18 point with 1 Failure, didn't wait for the blinker light before starting on the E.Brake course. (Coz in my mind I was thinking of the Signal light as the signal, xD)

Lesson 5 is probably because of the leaning forward, U-turn positioning, zebra crossing blind spot.

Currently, I'm on Lesson 7 btw.

And for those who are struggling on lesson 5 and above, you can just book circuit revision and try out this route. (From one of the instructor).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]333611[/ATTACH]

Starting from the *Start point*

This route consist of

- U-Turn.

- Turn left going up slope. (Entering gate #32)

- Going down slope turn left. (Exiting gate #32)

- Right turn junction. (Anticipating traffic light)

- Lane changing

- T-Junction right turn

I see, ok so lets say i change to gear 2 before the line, do i throttle after changing to gear 2 before reaching the line, then i release throttle when going to lean left?

OR when engage gear 2, just release clutch and let it roll and lean left?

So sorry for these questions

is open close open close.. keep practising. It's getting the momentum with all ur posture and eye point.

Hey guys an updates, went for my L5 Class2B on Thursday, did everything. Fail cos fail stop at Stop line when during the first right turn and when coming back in school. damn sian, booked again this Wednesday. Was kinda pissed at myself because I failed due to silly mistake.

Hey guys an updates, went for my L5 Class2B on Thursday, did everything. Fail cos fail stop at Stop line when during the first right turn and when coming back in school. damn sian, booked again this Wednesday. Was kinda pissed at myself because I failed due to silly mistake.

back when i did my lesson 6, going back into circuit got car on the entrance stop line, by right got car means no bike should stop behind, this guy infront of me go stop behind the car i blur blur go stop behind the car also, instructor make me repeat lesson haha. They are VERY strict during lesson 5 and 6 and won't hesitate to make you repeat for the tiniest mistakes, but only that way we'll learn right? :)

Just barely passed TP on first attempt with 18 points yesterday. Our batch was very high pass rate, with 27 out of 45 people (60%) passing at SSDC yesterday. This coming from a guy who had to do Lesson 4 6 times. Cheers.

Congrats!! Welcome to the 2B world! =) My batch (BBDC) passing rate was about 80%....

A mid-lifer who started late on the motorised 2-wheeler game. Currently riding a 200NS - with a P-plate.

Randomly rants at www.sgBikerBoy.com

May i know if i could attend all theory lessons at one shot eg. thurs 1-4 and 5-7 on another day? Or must i have a PDL before theory lesson 5 in order to make payment for the defensive theory lesson 5-7 as stated in the website?

Yes you can just attend all at once

FTT is for motorcar. I took FTT when i was taking my Class 3 last year.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Oh, so for bike there is only BTT & RTT right?

And if so, RTT is the last theory test to book practical test then TP test?

Hi guys thought I'll share my progress too as I've just enrolled for 2B.

I enrolled on 11 Apr 16.

Cleared Theory 1, 2, 3, 4 & Prac 0 on 12 Apr.

Tmr will be my first Prac 1 abit nervous but hopefully all goes well.

Ok, thanks!

Good luck for your practical, lesson 1 is just getting the feel on the bike in a straight line, don't worry on falling over.

Progress Update

Prac 1 was alright. Moved bike in straight line and mini circuit and change up to gear 2. Hopefully can clear Prac 1 on the next lesson which is on 4 May.

Also passed my TTT and booked my RTT Test date on 12 May.

Tmr going to SSDC again to clear Thoery 5 6 7 classroom lesson then no need to worry about classroom theory lesson anymore :)

Hi guys need help. Will RTT ever land on a weekend? Because I am currently serving NS, I have 3+ more months till POP and hence only free on weekend.

Oh and the same question goes for TP. Does it ever land on a weekend? I'm almost done already but damn, can't seem to clear my RTT due to NS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys need help. Will RTT ever land on a weekend? Because I am currently serving NS, I have 3+ more months till POP and hence only free on weekend.

Oh and the same question goes for TP. Does it ever land on a weekend? I'm almost done already but damn, can't seem to clear my RTT due to NS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think have leh. The other day i was at SSDC on weekend got people take test leh at the room. You can try and check ah.