SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2016)

Took lesson 7 today and failed with 34 point, probably because of blind spot. And didnt know defensive riding on road would cost me. (jaywalker when trying to u turn and cyclist when I turning right)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody can briefly explain what to expect for L5? going on road?

Ability to u turn into the centre of lane. Changr lane smoothly without causing other vehicle to slow down. Filter lane, defensive riding, traffic lights when to go when to wait. And safety checks.

Failed tp with 28 points awaiting my result now =/ apparently i changed lane and made a car slow down, which to my memory i remember checking and there was no cars near me for the whole ride. Sighh next tp 26may =(

bro dont give up!

“Failure is success if we learn from it.” - Malcolm Forbes

I have Mother Teresa's heart <3

bro dont give up!

“Failure is success if we learn from it.” - Malcolm Forbes

Feel quite disheartened uh, sigh what to dooo hahaha too late to give up, im in too deep! Only option is try harder! Same goes to all of you that need to repeat another lesson! Jiayous and may we all see each other on the road one day! :D

Failed tp with 28 points awaiting my result now =/ apparently i changed lane and made a car slow down, which to my memory i remember checking and there was no cars near me for the whole ride. Sighh next tp 26may =(

Dear SianShi

don't be dis-hardhearted, just do more practice and road circuit both...i done many practice and on TP day remember all steps slow never mind....

wah. im gonna have my first L5 this coming thurs.

any tips for that?

Instructors will mostly look at general riding, road and safety awareness. Make sure never to follow the rider infront of you, know your check-backs and blind spots. Always check traffic at filter lane, lane changing, turning right or left and importantly U turn.

Instructors will mostly look at general riding, road and safety awareness. Make sure never to follow the rider infront of you, know your check-backs and blind spots. Always check traffic at filter lane, lane changing, turning right or left and importantly U turn.

SSDC instructors known for famous eagle eyes, once you got your booklet, ''please retake the lesson''

always be confident, riding made no mistakes...eventually you will clear the lessons.

Thanks guys. finally. i can ride after 2 weeks of not touching it. i will be sure to take note of these

Hi guys, I've managed to pass prac 3(I). Just checking with you all, the paper they give us showing the circuit map is on level 2? So our TP will be at level 2?

no the circuit map that was given to you is located at lvl 1. you have to memorize the circuit route for prac 3(II) if not they will fail you the lesson