SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

♂♀ Loners - Dare To Ride Alone...

Mrace

May I ask please: There's an interesting thing happening here - the name for the thread doesn't echo the dialogue. Loners organising to ride together on a long trip... I don't get it. Do loners not want to maintain solitude? even for a long road trip? Being alone is a choice to do so. Perhaps I read it all wrong?

Why rush? It's the journey, not the destination ... :shades:

Moto Guzzi Breva v1100ie '07

Yamaha Virago XV1100 '92

Honda Pacific Coast '98

Yamaha V-Max '93

BMW K100 '83

Kawasaki GpZ900 Ninja '89

Honda CB 750 FII '97

BMW R100G/S Paris Dakar Classic '95

Honda CB 250 RS '88

May I ask please: There's an interesting thing happening here - the name for the thread doesn't echo the dialogue. Loners organising to ride together on a long trip... I don't get it. Do loners not want to maintain solitude? even for a long road trip? Being alone is a choice to do so. Perhaps I read it all wrong?

Hahahaha! That's a nice one! =)

• 4 weeks later...

may be is a thread for loner who used to ride alone.. and find a good rider/buddy. then no longer lonely~ =X

No One In This World Is A Virgin. Cause Life Always Fcuk You Over and Over Again. Rides: 05May13~ NSR SP FQ **** X 2 stroke power! 05May15~ RVF400 FQ **** D V engine power! 04Jun16~ YZF-R1 FBG **** M Xplane power! 26Nov16~ LC135 FBC **** J SPARK big bore! 03Mar18~ BMWGSA F **** D GSR1200ADV! 23Apr20~ CB400 Bold'r FBC ***** J inLine4

• 4 weeks later...

You were referring to the last post by hair1? He's not part of us, you got it wrong if I didn't get you wrong. ;)

hello guys! I'm intending to ride to JB for the first time tmr, are there any things to bring other then my passport? :D

Ringgit and someone who knows the route around especially for bikes where to go or park :) Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
good one..... malaysians hate arrogant loud show off singaporeans.

Be patient and speak nicely to ppl there n most will be helpful n accomodating.

I think every citizen alike lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

upz!!!!!!for e new year!!!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003