SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

Hi guys, selling my brand new shoei full face helmet older model ( werewolf graphic) never worn before .

size xl est 57-59cm

going for $350 cash and carry

i cant post this at garage thread due to still a new acct i guess

intrested sms me at 82006675

pic can be emailed to u http://D:\BIKE PICS\10122010339.JPG

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys , recently had a chance to ride with a few ducati boys and enjoyed teh tarik session at CV and they have asked me if the RAT`s would be ok to join for a ride and chat session...

Our numbers are small as we are all aware and its very difficult to organise for a meet up ourselves.

so proper planning and early notice be a good start i suppose. i reckon we have a meet up first before joining them at a agreed location and head of for a teh tarik and ride session.

pref weekend night.

Rats! need some committment before i tell the Duc boys.

what say u guys ?

Hi guys , recently had a chance to ride with a few ducati boys and enjoyed teh tarik session at CV and they have asked me if the RAT`s would be ok to join for a ride and chat session...

Our numbers are small as we are all aware and its very difficult to organise for a meet up ourselves.

so proper planning and early notice be a good start i suppose. i reckon we have a meet up first before joining them at a agreed location and head of for a teh tarik and ride session.

pref weekend night.

Rats! need some committment before i tell the Duc boys.

what say u guys ?

why not, more the merrier...

why not, more the merrier...

Once our numbers are good and have firmed it up , I will set it up.

So guys drop me a msg here or in SMS to let know whose interested for a meet up once we've got 5 and more it be a healthy sign.

I used to ride a duc and some of my riding kakis now are all riding ducs.

In fact i had a ride with 2 female duc rider last nite..

Althought the triumph motto is go your own way, but seriously.... >

Glad to know dat KA , well if the joint meet up takes place with our end having a helathy show up , maybe u can ask your 2 female Duc riders to joins us too.

As for the rest of the RAT`s do drop a line to show if this be a good thing to gather for a ride.

I used to ride a duc and some of my riding kakis now are all riding ducs.

In fact i had a ride with 2 female duc rider last nite..

Althought the triumph motto is go your own way, but seriously.... >

Wah a ride with two at the same time? look whos pimpin! ^_^

jokes aside the weather has been a bit unpredictable lately .. sigh .. so crappy

Hi I'm Rezal.. I traded my cbr1000rr for a Speed Triple 2010... Is there any frame sliders that can be fitted to this bike?

Hello Rezal, welcome to the forum (I traded my cbr1000 in about 3 months back and also bought a triple).

Anyway there are a range of frame sliders available inc Rizoma (as Cicio suggested) Motech, R&G etc. I bought the R&G ones as I've had them before and had them fitted to my triple (2010 model) about a month back.....however I'm quite tall, 6'2", and my left knee just hits the back of the slider support bar (R&G are mounted on a support bar in turn mounted across two engine bolts), so am changing for the Motechs. If you're interested, let me know. They are as new and unmarked, I paid I think ~ S$320, sell for S$200? Note if your bike is pre 07, or around there, I don't know if these would fit. Otherwise there's a helpful R&G dealer on this forum ('personified').

cheers

Thanks for the info sharing Brucey... i might consider getting yr sliders but my Speed triple not yet ready for collection...abit delay.

no worries , im sure we can arrange a meet up when u`ve collected ur triple, u got a brand new triple from MAH OR used ? care to share your catch as in description of the bike? just being nosey thats all~ i see u residing at te west like me .. ahhh another tah tarik kaki . im at westwood ave dok.