SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sunday 23 jan breakfast ride !

time ; 0900hrs

location; meet up be at east coast playground car park and we`ll ride to changi V for breakfast or open to other suggestions.

those keen pls reply or can sms me at 82006675

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

Hi Rats,

Sadly i am leaving my beloved ST3 just to enter the driving community.Thanks for all the support freerangestormer,yohji and CMYRS. So ia m dekiting my items as we speak.hehehehe =)http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/312943-Triumph-Street-Triple-Dekit......-)

http://media.techeblog.com/elephant//ul/5966-450x-ims_2.jpg

This Ain't No SaTellitE Navi..It FraGS You The 2mile RadIus

Is it family commitments mate?

Hope you,re making the right choice, think about sitting in endless ques of traffic.

Yea man i hope,i will be making the choice soon though,aniwae i saw your bike with the panniers and carbon zards @ MAH the other day for the service,btw are you gonna work on the block exterior regarding the flakes.?

http://media.techeblog.com/elephant//ul/5966-450x-ims_2.jpg

This Ain't No SaTellitE Navi..It FraGS You The 2mile RadIus

Oh Gawd, not again.

I have a feeling that you're losing faith in me.

Honestly , I don't have paniers. If I wanted the bike to look like the rear of a mobile crane, I'ld ....well, buy a crane.

:help:

Forever the Foreigner

Sunday 23 jan breakfast ride !

time ; 0900hrs

location; meet up be at east coast playground car park and we`ll ride to changi V for breakfast or open to other suggestions.

those keen pls reply or can sms me at 82006675

Anyone ???

Collecting my Street Triple next tue!

Thinking of changing exhaust straight away. What are the legal options?

I am looking at:

1. Arrow

2. Akra

3. Leo Vince

Not considering Zard cuz I don't like the look of it. Are the above 3 brands legal? I know I can get Arrow from Mah or Biketech21. How about Akra and Leo Vince? All inputs will be deeply appreciated. :D

Hey guys.. here's my update.. My Speed Triple is a 2011 model. bike be ready for collection on tuesday ...

glad to hear dat, I might be poping by MAH tho. Wat time u be collecting it, crispy from the oven aight.u be the first or one of the first few in Singapore than to have the new look triple. Kudos.lots of head turners is a sure bet.

most probably collecting my new bike at Mah after 5pm...

ok dok , see if u be able to meet me on that day n since we both residing at west side ~ text me if u wanna , cause i sure wanna see your new catch

Collecting my Street Triple next tue!

Thinking of changing exhaust straight away. What are the legal options?

I am looking at:

1. Arrow

2. Akra

3. Leo Vince

Not considering Zard cuz I don't like the look of it. Are the above 3 brands legal? I know I can get Arrow from Mah or Biketech21. How about Akra and Leo Vince? All inputs will be deeply appreciated. :D

As far I am aware, Arrows are still not legal in Spore.

They look the part but requires a "homo" process to get them certified with LTA.

After that, let it roar! :)

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

As far I am aware, Arrows are still not legal in Spore.

They look the part but requires a "homo" process to get them certified with LTA.

After that, let it roar! :)

Thanx for the info bro. Just collected my bike and happen to meet another fellow ST rider with Zard Slip-On. Sounds pretty good too! Will probably go with that since that is the most fuss free exhaust (LTA friendly). Also saw a 2011 Speed Triple (should be mdsrezal's bike?) and another STR Matt Graphite. Looks like a lot of ppl are buying Triumph but hardly see any otr.... :)

Where do you guys usually go to buy your parts and accessories? I'm sure I can get most of the things from Mah, but if I want other alternatives, are there any? Went to a few bike shops after I collected my bike but nobody seems to be carrying Triumph stuff.... :(

Anyway, is there any real need to go back to Mah to do our servicing? Or most bike shop would be able to handle our bike? I'm asking cuz when i was riding the harley, some bike shops don't do harley even though they have the know-how cuz they dun have inches tools. Just wondering if our triumph need any special skills/tools to tear apart.... :D