SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

good day boys, a couple of triples and other bikes are meeting up tmrw morning for a blast across the causeway.

pls join us in unleashing the beast :)

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My bike has been like a jet ski over the last few days, some really scary moments, but I need to get to work and back.

I still find it amazing that some of the cars drive without lights when its still dark in the morning, in the torrential rain !

Unbelievable.

Forever the Foreigner

Just went out to clock another 100km! Hehe.. Perfect weather!

Kingabarth, where in spore did you run-in your bike from 6k rpm onwards??? I find it so hard to do it while staying legal.... :sian:

I dont know how to stay above 6k rpm and still stay legal!! :D

I usually do it late and at a few different place.. like a particular flyover in the central area.. long road near the west/ north and some times east..

but i have yet to hit 12k rpm.. most was to 10k rpm.. was doing 19X already...

Happy new year folks, looks like not many ppl in this thread riding speed triple, instead most of you guys riding street triple...

Should the thread be changed to "speed/street triple"? Just my observation...

Recommended "Must Read" Post:

How to "Live" with a Motorcycle in Singapore, a very detailed guide

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

Happy new year folks, looks like not many ppl in this thread riding speed triple, instead most of you guys riding street triple...

Should the thread be changed to "speed/street triple"? Just my observation...

If you wish you can go here :-

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/273486-Triumph-street-triple-675r

Not so many Trumpets on the road, so those owners that are forum members post on this one.

Happy New Year

Forever the Foreigner

Hi bros,

Happy CNY! I have another question on running-in. I was reading the user manual and it stated that we can only use semi-syn or fully-syn oil for our engine. Does it mean that for my first oil change, I should use semi-syn oil instead of mineral oil? Read somewhere that the engine cannot use mineral oil? Can anyone verify this? Thank you! :thumb:

Hi bros,

Happy CNY! I have another question on running-in. I was reading the user manual and it stated that we can only use semi-syn or fully-syn oil for our engine. Does it mean that for my first oil change, I should use semi-syn oil instead of mineral oil? Read somewhere that the engine cannot use mineral oil? Can anyone verify this? Thank you! :thumb:

Hi I want to change the oil filter for the speed triple 1050, can I use Honda Oil filter instead of Triumph Oil filter? Are those oil filters the same? thanks and Happy CNY !

Recommended "Must Read" Post:

How to "Live" with a Motorcycle in Singapore, a very detailed guide

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner