SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Cars driver complaining about bike parking . . and then . . .

seoulnow

nah, depends on really wht the driver did, is it really causing so much danger to members of public??

http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/2001/Honda/Images_02/CBR954/CBR954_Logo.jpg

--- Honda ---

--- Power of Dreams ---

--- 2003 - 2004: TZR125 ---FG7889Z

--- 2004 - 2007: NSR150SP ---FQ8539A

--- 2007 - Current: CBR400RRR ---FMXXXXZ

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

muhaha.. either car park in bike lot or bikes park in car lot..

all will go to STOMP... muhah

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

will only do so if the driver had really committed the offence to a degree whcih i feel is dangerous for other roads users. if no one voice out, won't them get scott-free as in they nv learnt their lesson. I guess they forget how they pass their TP back way ago..

http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/2001/Honda/Images_02/CBR954/CBR954_Logo.jpg

--- Honda ---

--- Power of Dreams ---

I agree that I do park illegally sometimes (though rarely)... but at least I make sure I don't park in car lots, or in any ways that inconvenience others.:)

yeah same as me .. even i park in bike lot i still see will those bike bside me hard to come out later anot .. i see cars parkin at bike lots nearly daily .. which forced to illegal parking .. hai ..

Bound to have black sheep for both but bikers seems to be doing it more the way I see it unfortunately. Many riders have the notion that if cannot squeeze, ride bike for what :cheeky:

hmmm, i agree that there are black sheeps among riders, but mostly is msian riders, should send them to SG driving centres to obtain their license so they can learn

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/918/tnp080402is3.jpg

:angel:

from the pic .. only bike can go tru leh .. cars totally can;t leh .. so i assume is a driver who did tis .. or mayb ah long .. cau ah long like to write in both language

I drive 95%, rides 5% but I more more pro riders :angel:

We bikers park illegally sometimes, yes, but never on a car parking lot, so they should not as well. Riders are not second class citizens.

Go to some of the cars forum you will find some cars driver really dislike bikers, and the fact that many riders likes to weave in and out of traffic, in between cars and rides alone white dotted lines does not help too.

Bound to have black sheep for both but bikers seems to be doing it more the way I see it unfortunately. Many riders have the notion that if cannot squeeze, ride bike for what :cheeky:

well, i wish to believe that those drivers who dislike bikers, don't have any prior experience to riding a bike, which explains their snobbish behavior..

AND for that MISS SHEENA CHEONG, congratulations on your new paintjob.

June 05 - Dec 05 FQ Gilera Runner FXR180

Oct 07 - May 09 FS Honda CB400 VTEC Spec 1

June 09 - Mar 11 FX Yamaha RXZ 135

Mar 11 - Jan 14 FBC Gilera Runner ST200

Jan 14 - Current FBJ Honda CB400X

wow.. that's nice enough of them to use a black marker.. any other fella would probably make the message more permanent if you know what i mean...

Nothing in the world compares to the feeling of raw power between your legs..... well, except maybe a pint of cold Coke.....

from the pic .. only bike can go tru leh .. cars totally can;t leh .. so i assume is a driver who did tis .. or mayb ah long .. cau ah long like to write in both language

yalor, somemore she complained like not her fault likdat.

wow.. that's nice enough of them to use a black marker.. any other fella would probably make the message more permanent if you know what i mean...

yeap yeap, serve her right, imagine other drivers had wasted time, money n effort waiting for her to move away her vehicle

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

hahahahhaaaa

--- Honda ---

--- Power of Dreams ---

good for them

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

well, i wish to believe that those drivers who dislike bikers, don't have any prior experience to riding a bike, which explains their snobbish behavior..

AND for that MISS SHEENA CHEONG, congratulations on your new paintjob.

haha...

like wat i stated drivers should go go a compulary 2b "crash" course

pls make the road a safer n more considerate &

pls drivers....

dun provoke us bikers....!!!!!

I pity the lady driver...

wat she did was wrong!!!

but the vandal kinda overdo it...

as stated in prev post bend the mirror (nt break it) play wif the wiper or best call the police!!!!

should nt take justice into own hands....

o well hope tat serve a lesson to all car drivers who park any o hw...

not onli will it cause inconvience & most imptly DANGER to other road user....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

A lot of pple have the misconception that riding bike is super dangerous and will die if you ride on it. I know some pple ride so long but nothing happened. Juz as long as you ride safely.

But i think for that lady driver is the other car owners GL then he got vandalised. But she's also in the wrong. If i'm a driver i would also get super pissed off.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

haha...

like wat i stated drivers should go go a compulary 2b "crash" course

pls make the road a safer n more considerate &

pls drivers....

dun provoke us bikers....!!!!!

I pity the lady driver...

wat she did was wrong!!!

but the vandal kinda overdo it...

as stated in prev post bend the mirror (nt break it) play wif the wiper or best call the police!!!!

should nt take justice into own hands....

o well hope tat serve a lesson to all car drivers who park any o hw...

not onli will it cause inconvience & most imptly DANGER to other road user....

haizzz, can only say the driver is suay n kena for being stupid:angel:

Apparently, Drivers are fed up with bikers as well... me ride as well...

dun tell me none of u here park illegaly... or all of us including myself park at designated lots?.. cannot be right? ii admit i do park illegaly to circumstances.

Therefore, i believed at times, we are slapping ourselves in one way or another.

Yupz i parked illegally too but rarely. But after my bike got hit by a car when i parked illegally and i've to fork out quite a huge sum of money, now i only park at designated parking lots. Really!! Though have to spend time finding but i find it quite worth it.

One time i also wanted to park illegally but decided to park at designated parking lot, all the bikes whom park illegally got smacked with a $70 fine. So, why spend $70 when you can park for $0.65.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

will only do so if the driver had really committed the offence to a degree whcih i feel is dangerous for other roads users. if no one voice out, won't them get scott-free as in they nv learnt their lesson. I guess they forget how they pass their TP back way ago..

I strongly agree with you. There has been many cases where TAXI tried to do stunt while driving.

1st, near Istana towards Plaza Sing that junction. TAXI driver swirve passed double white line to force his way into my lane. And then TRIED to bang me with a passenger in it while i was carrying my gf as pillion. In such case, who can help me to complain that stupid driver? I don't have any proof or what so ever to make an impact.

2nd, at AYE towards Tuas. Another stupid TAXI driver tried to over take me with passenger inside. He was just 1 inch away from my ride side when it happen. Again i was pillioning my gf. And i was on 3rd lane riding at 80km/h.

So if no one take such picture and sent it to the relevant authorities, who will be able to help people like me? I can't snap pictures while riding ^^

Thumbs up for you bro

Well as said the enemity between drivers & riders nv end....

I reari wonder y they so snobbish at times...?

thinking cars are more ex...?

Mayb fr 1990s to 2000 yup cars are damn ex...

so are bikes due to coe (motorcars=$30+k Bikes=$3k+)

then they yaya ...

ok no comments....

nw cars so damn cheap.....

hiaz....

reari dun understand....

ook...if uy drive a ferrari posh or maserati....

i have nthing to say ...

but pls honda toyota subaru etc those common brands pls dun b so snobbish.....

unless yr top speed can hit abv 300km/h else forget it....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

I know sure kenna flame but i always wonders why many threads, many newbies and in many sales thread, people like to ask what is the top speed.

Don't see it in car forum, at most only ask 0-100 how many seconds.

I myself never ridden > 200km/hr before in my life, maybe i no b*lls ?

Taxi are champion esp nw as more sonata are plying the roads....

those taxi sonata are damn fast furious & reckless....

reari piss ppl off....

funny thing over here...

when cars hog extreme rite lane we high beam them they reluacant to change lane but when cars high beam them they change oso when we ride extreme right lane fast or slow they beam us like crazy ...

idoits!!!

they dun understand twist of a throttle n BYEZ!!!!

WHEN WILL THEY (the drivers) ever learn...?

I know sure kenna flame but i always wonders why many threads, many newbies and in many sales thread, people like to ask what is the top speed.

Don't see it in car forum, at most only ask 0-100 how many seconds.

I myself never ridden > 200km/hr before in my life, maybe i no b*lls ?

neh dun say no balls or wat...

for bikes top speed we are able to hit crazy speed ...

car of course cannt lah so 0-100 loh....

unless they driving skyline heard it can rc 300km/h stock....wow.... hmmm

320km/h 299km/h abv 200km/h...

all juz num sum big hole u nv noe...

BUT REM AT THE END OF THE DAY LIFE IS PRECIOUS THERE NO NID TO RUN SO FAST THERE NO TROPHY OR CASH $$ TO WIN ...

jzu do yr own pace ...

Safety first!!!

reari piss ppl off....

funny thing over here...

when cars hog extreme rite lane we high beam them they reluacant to change lane but when cars high beam them they change oso when we ride extreme right lane fast or slow they beam us like crazy ...

idoits!!!

they are too stupid to admit themselves

reari piss ppl off....

funny thing over here...

idoits!!!

Actually taxi drivers should be excluded as they are the same the world over, maybe its their livelihood? does not make it right but i encountered same type taxi driver everywhere in the world lah.

if we complain cars drives recklessly, i am sure you have seen the way some riders rides, unbelievable is an understatement!

So in essence, both type sama sama, both got black & white sheep and confirm i coward coz i always see ppl on SP also talk about going above 160, 170. Me on litre bike cruise 140 only :cry:

But I cannot understand how in SGP road condition, how to maintain above 200? Maybe all wait till 3am then come out chut pattern?

Normal hours 1 2 go above 100 also sometimes damn hard unless weave in and out.

Haiz, prove that i old man liaoz