SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey people! Hope I can inject some life here (somehow).

Anyway I'm looking at buying into a CBR1K 2014 model and was wondering some stuff.

1) ABS model vs Non-ABS model.

Just wanna know that for ABS, some people said that the intervention from the system will make the rider feel that there is no feel to the lever when doing hard braking. Is it that for Honda also? Suppose I read that the system is more advance and would like to hear more from rider who actually uses it.

2) Was offered a decent price but my concern is that would it be more tough to maintain a ABS model? I know it would definitely take an extra miles to service something more high-tech but to what extend? Is the technology still new and probe to damage or it's actually quite sustainable now since it's like 5 years into the ABS thing since cbr1000rr 2009.

3) Any kind folks can pm me a shop that actually deals quite ok with big bike like this? :)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Foxin489130.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, would like to ask anyone owning a 2014 onwards blade is the riding position comfortable? I notice that they made the riding positin more aggressive by moving the footpeg 10mm back and the handlebar down and forward a bit..i owned a 2012 blade for 7 months and find it very comfortable..thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

There is a pre-owned CBR1000rr at M1 Motoring..number plate starts with "FBC xxxx ".

Does this bike to anyone from SBF?

I would like to know the history of the bike.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by JusJus