SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

tell me this fri and sat he is not free, haven sms me yet, must be this 2 days he got to go those plces for entertaining.

I think you dont need this relationship since it's giving you more headaches than bliss. (and the issue is not about whether he is a nice guy or not)

Although we've never met, my feel is that you are young and impressionable.

Nothing wrong with that but that means that you have to slow down and slowly realise what is truly important to you and what matters most.

:cool:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why do my parents wanna keep my things without my permission cause they say its full of dust. their things are lying around too. dont tell me that their things wont collect dusts?

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

no internet connection

no computer at home.

no money

and trying hard to generate more money thru rental, but my utility room still not completed enough for me to move in.

then of all things, the washing machine conked out....then strangely that u hook thing to put up the bamboo to hang the clothes....that one also break!

troubles come in cyclones!

anyway, i know i am still blessed.

went back station, immediately got a new job planned out for me in police force again. and they give me freedom to travel a bit, except that i must be around for jan-april 2008.

then i went for some interviews and was immediately offered a job. and i will be learning new stuffs as well as refreshing my old knowledge again. though the pay is minimum...but i look at it, that i am starting out a trainee kinda pay is very good enough!

But because of this new job.....I cant go over to cambodia and phuket as planned. Just maybe can afford short trips. 3 days trip the most.

plus....got a suzuki burgman to ride around...still paying my bills and i am still relatively healthy.

I need to change the burgman to something smaller though. its hard to squeeze with the burgman and its not as versatile enough when I need to do tight u turns or just pushing it back to get out of a parking lot.

only gripe: that I must be mellowing way too much to finally decide that I give up hope on men.

That reminds me. How come you didn't get a kup instead? I remember you told me you wanted a kup 'cos can squeeze through traffic? I assume you've overcome the jag lag now, especially when there's lots of sun :cheeky:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Sitting here at home like a goondu, cannot go out.

Hoping that UPS will deliver the things I orderd by today. Next week will be troublesome for me to collect the items.

Weather also bugs me... hot and humid. Clouds everywhere but with no rain in sight plus the heat is stifling, like being in a suana.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Hoping that UPS will deliver the things I orderd by today. Next week will be troublesome for me to collect the items.

Weather also bugs me... hot and humid. Clouds everywhere but with no rain in sight plus the heat is stifling, like being in a suana.

how hot is the weather?

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

wads bugging me is that. there are people moving into my block. den they drilll things all. even weekends they are doing. aren't they selfish? they dont wan rest. people also wan rest la. weekday night do. i tahan. now weekend also wan do.

wads bugging me is that. there are people moving into my block. den they drilll things all. even weekends they are doing. aren't they selfish? they dont wan rest. people also wan rest la. weekday night do. i tahan. now weekend also wan do.

there are regulations on when they can and cannot do these work.

you live in public housing? go complain lah. otherwise, just give and take, live in harmony, it's for the better of our society.

this is the third cases. i got phobia, i rem crying my heart out that night. The feeling is terrible i will always rem that. that too much for me to bear. Due to the previous experiences, i really hate men goign to night club. The past mould the present me.

Doremo, no girl will like her man to visit nightclub.....unless she is the girl at the niteclub...hehe. :cheeky:

why do my parents wanna keep my things without my permission cause they say its full of dust. their things are lying around too. dont tell me that their things wont collect dusts?

becos they are your parents.

ayioh this one u call HDB or town council and refer. they only supposed to hack or do renovation weekdays from 8-5pm only, if weekends most to most, give and take till 12pm noon. sundays strictly cannot and that goes to night time on any given day, be it workday or weekends..

wah chialat seh. i know how u feel bro. its freakin annoyed as crap.

good luck :thumb:

why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly..

yeah lor. esp exams are already the corner. but they do sometimes ON and OFF. so my parents just close 1 eye la. like morning do 2-3hrs. den stop. afternoon 2-3hrs. night maybe 1/2 hr - 1 hr

i rather hear the sound of ppl whacking bike den the sound of drilling

This is not bugging me actually, I was just kinda now free at work and thinking about it.

This morning, riding a burgman to work. At Orchard Boulevard, towards the Wheel Lock place, I've squeezed thru stopped cars to the front of the line when the light turned green and I continue zooming off.

A rider, on a CBR with full face helmet & jacket was waiting at the light and he turned and sort of look startled when I zoomed past. He sort of gave chase to be in front of me, but I was trying to lane change to my right and was paying more attention to my right back.

Then we both turn at Cuscaden side and he continued on towards Orchard Road while I turn again towards Forum Galleria.

To that rider, if he reads this. Nice bike, nice riding gears! Sorry you were zoomed off by a female in high heels and skirts on a scoot. But I had the advantage of momentum to zoom past u lah! You did however manage to get ahead of me liao. :D

:cool:

that is very good for you to burn your fats, weight lost and able for you to race faster and fastest .......

that is very good for you to burn your fats, weight lost and able for you to race faster and fastest .......

Errm... not much fats to burn leh.

BMI is 21.5.

But then again... thats an idea. Hmmmm.....:cheeky:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

my HP screen have been something wrong. always got those red and purple lines covering. went to NOKIA . den after i take back my hp. few days later. AGAIN.

Money Money Money Whooo :)

got money. where got bug you de? got money = happy. no money den bugging you! :cheeky:

got money. where got bug you de? got money = happy. no money den bugging you! :cheeky:

sorry bro ,

typo error !

forgotten to add a "NO"

but for the "WHOO" eventhough no money still much cheers up !:thumb:

A SMILES IN YOUR FACE IS ALL YOU NEED FOR THE DAY . :p

http://i42.tinypic.com/fcriu.jpg

7 more dayz To mY ovErSea's VenTure

dont know what will the outcome of the Venture be

Ride Down the Highway the 299 way

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii276/kellboyz/299%20AW%20cum%20Kartin%202008/PermasGoKart008-1-1-1.jpg

sorry bro ,

typo error !

forgotten to add a "NO"

but for the "WHOO" eventhough no money still much cheers up !:thumb:

it might be just a 'NO' but got money and NO money. damn big difference. hahaha:cheeky:

my computer have been restarting by its own when i on it for less den 10mins. i cant play my games. only can use my laptop to surf SBF