SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

Now I'm facing Wedding Stress. Tomorrow's the big day and already, wife and I are on the verge of snapping. Partly from trying to accomodate relatives and friends from overseas. Anyway, I can't wait to go for my honeymoon on Tuesday. It's almost there.....

There will be more stress tests to come for you and your wife to go through in your married life, not that I want to sound like a wet blanket.

Its just a fact. Remember, love conquers all.

Congratulations and may your wedded bliss last a lifetime.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There will be more stress tests to come for you and your wife to go through in your married life, not that I want to sound like a wet blanket.

Its just a fact. Remember, love conquers all.

To this, I concur. When I was single, I get stressed cos my friends are married and I am not. When I am married, I get stressed cos my wife does not allow me to go out galavanting with my single friends. Plus, there are other factors contributing to stress in a marriage... :faint:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Most bike shop can fix the rack and box onto the bike on the spot. No need to leave the bike there for 2 days.

Thanks so much for your reply! Appreciate that! :thumb: Got it fixed and done on the spot!

Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy! :goodluck:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/s4dreamer/Laos%20n%20Cambodia%20Trip%2011%20to%2028%20May%202009/Poipet-Cambodia1.jpg

looking for a job to pass my holidays, but cant seem to find 1.. liddat dunno how to raise money for my upcoming bike too :cry: :cry:

18/10/07 - 19/08/08 : Honda NSR150 SP

21/08/08 - 24/09/09 : Honda Wave S 125

02/10/09 - 22/02/12 : Yamaha X1-R

09/04/12 - 13/02/15 : Kawasaki Ninja 250R

24/12/14 - 24/02/16 : Honda Wave R 125

29/06/16 : Honda MSX 125

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s109/edalpha/DSC00291-1.jpg

I got home so tired from the Phantom Knights Chalet, that I slept till 9am on SUnday. Then I started on painting my utility room walls in the afternoon. Its still half finished cos I run out of paint since I suddenly decided to cover up and change the green wall to white.

Now I need a electric drill to remove the wall plugs from the other wall, putty it and then paint it over by next week.

It was really theuraptic to be painting walls...and even more so when I take my own sweet time (4 hours) just to do it slowly.

I think I still need to go over the 2 small walls again to make sure the green no longer show thru before I finally put in the wall shelvings.

And that bugs me.....because I am such a perfectionist sometimes.....

:cool:

How I hate to park my bike at HDB parking lots because it is so narrow that others will certainly knock or scratch my bike when they park beside mine.

Motorcycles now are very much bigger than 20 years ago, why can't they allocate bigger parking space for us.

I am seriously thinking of downgrading to a small 400cc so that I don't have anymore parking problems. :sian:

i find those motorcycle lots at the mansionatte block opposite tampines mall has become bigger. perharps HDB and URA is doing something after all. :)

rien d'autre que le max.

happen to be single?

Too many men....too little time.

My dear, wait for the men to do my painting....I might as well strike 4D.

Even so....getting contractors to quote me on how to wall up, create doorway and put in a door for my utility room already has been vomitting blood.

i just cant pass my maths. 49/100. :cry:

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

My hair! It be going a month soon! Argh y i dumb dumb go cut bangs, i look so gong! I nv let a ger cut my hair le!

dont worry, u look cute with bangs, i believe.

momo, how are u? haven speak to you for a long time le.

:cheeky:

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect , every action in this world will bear a consequence

haha impy! wher u mia? I dunno izit u or another ger with same nick coz y suddenly ur posts become only 130 only?

keke..... no where lor. everyday working = sianz....

me la., my old account - i close already....

u still riding? have to meet up soon wor....

add me at msn - easier to communicate.... [email protected]

:angel:

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect , every action in this world will bear a consequence

i just cant pass my maths. 49/100. :cry:

Hey, you can try getting your hands on some answer sheets. I presume you are preparing for your N or O Levels, right? Well, reading the answer sheet does help you in understanding how the formula should be done in solving each and every question! Good luck for your next test! :thumb:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/s4dreamer/Laos%20n%20Cambodia%20Trip%2011%20to%2028%20May%202009/Poipet-Cambodia1.jpg

looking for a job to pass my holidays, but cant seem to find 1.. liddat dunno how to raise money for my upcoming bike too :cry: :cry:

I believe there are some part-time customer service based jobs available in the job market. You can go try for interview. Well, you can start looking in jobsdb.com or call up Adecco.

Good luck in saving "moolahs" $$ for your upcoming ride! :cool:

I keep procastinating....

Suppose to write to HDB to tell them that the electronic sticker season ticket thingy disappeared.

Then suppose to go POSB transfer my CPF funds

Then hor....suppose to go collect my clothes that I sent for alterations.

then hor...havnt go collect my specially ordered gold rings from the jewellers.

Then hor...havent started doing that invoice for $50 over K to give the clients tomorrow!!!!

Then suppose to go POSB transfer my CPF funds

can use the AXS machine..i use tat every month to top up my CPF :cheeky:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Today hor...machiam like everything is against me.

Couldnt sleep, so came to office early....too early in fact...reach at 5+ am.

Then the office shutters was down. Auntie dont come to open office till 7am. Soooo...I sat at the Indian Muslim Kopi shop and had prata & teh halia.

Then buay tahan to be so idle....went walking around circular road area to suss out the place and its shops. Found sun tanning salons, manicure & lots of massage salons.

So I jalan jalan around circular road and tries to

a) transfer my cpf funds. machine says: No such service allowed.

b) go to Macdonald boat quay to change my ezlink card numbers and change nick. machine says: Communication Errors

So I blardy hell too fed up and goes back to wait at the office downstairs coffee shop until auntie comes late at 7.30am.

Wondering what else might go wrong today!

Tat's bad man kitty. Hope nothing goes wrong for you again today.

Im still quite angry over yest, this sucker woman driver also got me into an accident! She was trying to make an illegal u-turn, obviously didnt see me coming (i was on straight road), she attempted to turn, i horn, she stopped, i move on then suddenly she start attempting to u-turn again. **** i almost crash into the car sia. e-braked and almost went up curb. her car alreayd took up the miserable 2 lanes. woman didnt stop to check, she just waved her hand to signal 'paiseh' thru her rear window and then slowly row away...............! blardy hell.