SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] What's bugging you now?

Raptor

1. I still have not got that can of white paint.

2. Went furniture shopping at Ikea Tampines, but they dont have in stock what I want. Namely that Lillehammer Bed, Flarke computer table & Flarke book case.

3. Still has to go find a traditional curtain shop to do up some curtain rods & curtains to shield off the utility room.

4. Also need to find contractors that can deliver a nytoh wood door to my house to replace the old wan. Also need to change both the room locks.

5. Need to dump out the 2 washing machine for a washer cum dryer.

6. Need to transfer funds.

7. Need to renew season parking

8. Need to buy MORE SHOES!

9. Need to buy More Cosmetics!

10 I sort of have class tonight at Lim Chu Kang at 6.30pm...and my uniforms are locked in the locker at Cantonment and I dont have the updated security pass to go access that locker!

11. Its blady raining now! I can't even just hop onto the scoot and go there to retrieve my clothes!

12. And most likely, because of the rain....my mattress is gonna get soaked cos the rain penetrated thru my utility room thru the air con ducting.

:cool:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. I still have not got that can of white paint.

2. Went furniture shopping at Ikea Tampines, but they dont have in stock what I want. Namely that Lillehammer Bed, Flarke computer table & Flarke book case.

3. Still has to go find a traditional curtain shop to do up some curtain rods & curtains to shield off the utility room.

4. Also need to find contractors that can deliver a nytoh wood door to my house to replace the old wan. Also need to change both the room locks.

5. Need to dump out the 2 washing machine for a washer cum dryer.

6. Need to transfer funds.

7. Need to renew season parking

8. Need to buy MORE SHOES!

9. Need to buy More Cosmetics!

10 I sort of have class tonight at Lim Chu Kang at 6.30pm...and my uniforms are locked in the locker at Cantonment and I dont have the updated security pass to go access that locker!

11. Its blady raining now! I can't even just hop onto the scoot and go there to retrieve my clothes!

12. And most likely, because of the rain....my mattress is gonna get soaked cos the rain penetrated thru my utility room thru the air con ducting.

think today is not ur day... unlucky for u o_O

i'm sick and i'm still due to fly to india on wed.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

i'm sick and i'm still due to fly to india on wed.

I :pray: that you get well before your flight... :thumb:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Lets see.

I just signed on a yoga/gym centre last night.

Am planning: Mon, Wed & Fri 7am yoga classes

Mon-Fri work normal office hour.

Mon & Thurs nite....another office

Sat & Sun.....dance class, Part time job, volunteer work; gym workout & touring once I can get a bigger cc bike.

y i cant see anybody's avartar or singature since SBF new setting? can anyone advise?

U can try to do this..

Go to your User CP at the top left hand corner of the page, then u will go into a option page, on the left column there is a list of items, choose Edit Option, when u get into the page, scroll all the way down, under Thread Display Option, there is this Visible Post Elements, check whether the boxes are ticked. The boxes have to be ticked before u can view the siggy n avatar.

If you still cant then hmm.. i also dun knw le.. :cheeky:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn161/daretoridealone/Lonerahmi.jpg

Miracle it is, when said.

U can try to do this..

Go to your User CP at the top left hand corner of the page, then u will go into a option page, on the left column there is a list of items, choose Edit Option, when u get into the page, scroll all the way down, under Thread Display Option, there is this Visible Post Elements, check whether the boxes are ticked. The boxes have to be ticked before u can view the siggy n avatar.

If you still cant then hmm.. i also dun knw le.. :cheeky:

i can le~ thanks!!!

Wedding stress is always like that. Part and parcel of getting ready for your big day. Congratulations, bro... :cheer:

Poor babe.....dont worry, its going to be the honeymoon soon.

Just look forward to that!

Cheers!

congrats.:angel:

Congratulations bro, don't worry too much about it.

When your big day comes, you won't even know what's going on as you go through the "procedure". :angel:

Everythings happens in a rush and in the end you won't know exactly how you did it but you manage to finish it. :cheeky:

hey bro u getting married??? congratulation man.. wow.. can i imagine hw u 'll b like having a stress :cheeky: Cheers.. cheers..

Aw.. do take care n try to relax.. its normal for couple to feel stress for the preparations.. Remember u guys are the ones getting married..

NOT your friends or relatives..

Lastly, congratulations to your lost of freedom! :cheer:

There will be more stress tests to come for you and your wife to go through in your married life, not that I want to sound like a wet blanket.

Its just a fact. Remember, love conquers all.

Congratulations and may your wedded bliss last a lifetime.

Thank you all for your well wishes. Sorry that this came in late 'cos no PC and there's at least 2 weeks of posts to catch up with! :giddy:

Wasn't too bad 'cos of a good wedding planner. I was able to wake up at 9 am and get through my wedding day! Yeah, it was stressful when last moment planning came in and so did conflict. Dun worry, it's all good now.

The other things that bugs me is my phone. It's not working and that's a few days before the weddings. For those that sent me your well wishes, sorry that I didn't reply :cry:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Just rode to work.

Dress and high heels and all.

Got totally soaked when I got stucked in the traffic jam at nichol highway.

Worse was....I tried to take another route to work and end up getting all the traffic red lights.

Am so totally soaked. Need to wait till 11am before the shops open to get a new dress and underwears.

My lawyer just came by to ask me, whether I had my hair styled up in a ponytail and got soaked at High Street.

That is not me.

Got totally soaked when I got stucked in the traffic jam at nichol highway.

Am so totally soaked. Need to wait till 11am before the shops open to get a new dress and underwears.

Wet T-shirt contest??? :lovestruck: :lol:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Dislocated my left shoulder yesterday evening and it has nothing to do with bike riding.

The doctors put the shoulder back but now it feels really sore.

Damn pissed off with myself.

Get Well Soon!

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

i got school tml. but i dont intend to go. go to sch only sit there and do nothing. might as well stay at home.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Dislocated my left shoulder yesterday evening and it has nothing to do with bike riding.

The doctors put the shoulder back but now it feels really sore.

Hmmmmm....what were you doing dislocating a shoulder? Watching pretty mei meis walk by?

Shoulders dislocate usually when it was a old injury. What happened the 1st time?

Hmmmmm....what were you doing dislocating a shoulder? Watching pretty mei meis walk by?

Shoulders dislocate usually when it was a old injury. What happened the 1st time?

This IS the first time. :cry:

No mei meis here.. but very pretty and shapely Latinas though. :angel:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports