SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and hopefully also Girls...

Since yesterday I am proud owner of a 1999 Honda Shadow ACE 400, and to be honest it's a pain in the ar** to find any info on this bike in Europe! I am not sure how many of them are around in Ireland but it's only a handful.

So, first things first, you guys saved my life with lots of useful info on the Shadow 400, specially that one on fitting 750 parts on the bike... lets go shopping! Am i right that in your area you have a bit of a problem with bike inspectors? Ireland is luckily enough a bit of a banana republic still, which means, lots and lots of mods and nobody cares ;-)

I posted a photo of my shadow a bit further down, please note that the photo does not do the bike justice since it's been taken with my camera phone.

It came with pretty much all the extras you could wish for and the only additional mods I'm planning to carry out is an LED Engine mod, here seen on a harley (see 3rd pic) and I bought a new radiator cover, 2nd pic,(Cause it's pretty;-)

Some people might find the LED mode a bit of a poser but it makes sense here, considering the poor lighting on Irish roads - you wanna be seen - believe me!

Up until now the first impression of the bike is great! Let me know what you think of the LED mod... and be gentle, I'm a newbie ;-))

bikesmall.jpg

grill.JPG

led.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you make something Idiot-Proof, someone will invent a better idiot!

and me la.....Hey is rosli goin with the Krusers???

was thinking of goin to go look for him....... mebbe can gather there ..... more space....heehhe

I . L . T . N . N

Hi,

Just a quick check to see who is free for a meet up on National Day evening.

Itinerary is Watch Fireworks @ Tanjung Rhu, followed by supper @ Geylang / Lau Pa Sat / Simpang Bedok.

All are welcomed.

Interested please list your name below.

1. dreamwalk

learning to be a better rider.

..and hopefully also Girls...

Since yesterday I am proud owner of a 1999 Honda Shadow ACE 400, and to be honest it's a pain in the ar** to find any info on this bike in Europe! I am not sure how many of them are around in Ireland but it's only a handful.

So, first things first, you guys saved my life with lots of useful info on the Shadow 400, specially that one on fitting 750 parts on the bike... lets go shopping! Am i right that in your area you have a bit of a problem with bike inspectors? Ireland is luckily enough a bit of a banana republic still, which means, lots and lots of mods and nobody cares ;-)

I posted a photo of my shadow a bit further down, please note that the photo does not do the bike justice since it's been taken with my camera phone.

It came with pretty much all the extras you could wish for and the only additional mods I'm planning to carry out is an LED Engine mod, here seen on a harley (see 3rd pic) and I bought a new radiator cover, 2nd pic,(Cause it's pretty;-)

Some people might find the LED mode a bit of a poser but it makes sense here, considering the poor lighting on Irish roads - you wanna be seen - believe me!

Up until now the first impression of the bike is great! Let me know what you think of the LED mod... and be gentle, I'm a newbie ;-))

Hey congrats on your new ride..... Its a lovely bike... used to ride it.... there are heaps to do on it especially if you dun have to worry abt the cops eyeing you..... go do a search on the web.... there are ehaps of article on exhaust mods and others...... drop me a PM if u are looking for parts.....soem things might be cheaper here.....

cheers mate.... stay upright.....

adriel

I . L . T . N . N

If got people go then why not. Since it's a rare friday I'm free. Can meet earlier also. Maybe go refuel after? Onz? Oh ya. I think we shouldn't mess around with the Shadow thread. So I'll start a new one for us to yak about off topic stuff. All ok mods?

Let's continue here. http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151881

w y x m m

Hi,

Just a quick check to see who is free for a meet up on National Day evening.

Itinerary is Watch Fireworks @ Tanjung Rhu, followed by supper @ Geylang / Lau Pa Sat / Simpang Bedok.

All are welcomed.

Interested please list your name below.

1. dreamwalk

tok at http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151881

I . L . T . N . N