SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ya...btw, happen to see a rider yesterday at around 5.15pm, if i'm not wrong its a shadow, its painted reddish with hard saddle bags turning out from the lane between ah boy and regina. Rider was with his wife, i'm assuming..... if you are here.... can u tell me where u got your fog lights.... its the one with tinted lenses, almost black..... nice man......

I . L . T . N . N

Congrats bro on your acquire of zerodegree bike :thumb: :thumb:

Another addition to the kruzer bikers.:cheers:

Thanks bro... Collecting the bike once the transfer is done...this week....:cheer:

I AM BACK!!!!!

Help help. Recently my odo is giving me some problem again. This time is kidda getting worst. Need advise. The meter keep switching from trip and odo. I believe is the switch causing the whole issue. Try to fix it back to the switch. But din work well. Can someone advise who i should go to? or should i need to replace the switch or do some re-wiring? Thanks.

TAY HP 90606052

Help help. Recently my odo is giving me some problem again. This time is kidda getting worst. Need advise. The meter keep switching from trip and odo. I believe is the switch causing the whole issue. Try to fix it back to the switch. But din work well. Can someone advise who i should go to? or should i need to replace the switch or do some re-wiring? Thanks.

TAY HP 90606052

I suspect an intermittent electrical glitch is causing the odometer to operate intermittently, perhaps a worn contact or a poor connection at the dash harness. You could get it fix at most motorshop but if you need some recommendation; Mah Motorparts at Jalan Besar, Rosli at Paya Lebar, Combine Motor at Sin Ming Auto Centre, Stamford Motor at Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2, Sanfu at Shun Li Industrial Park, Boon Siew at Bukit Timah, M-Five at JB Jalan Wang Ah Fook or the motorshop you frequent mostly.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

TAY HP 90606052

My take is the weather is not helping ... as the water is getting into your odo meter/trip switch thus shorting the circuit making switching from odo to trip and vice versa.

You can get the switch replaced. If you are a little tech savvy and a DIY guy, you can get the switch from Sim Lim Towers for a mere 50cents and do the change yourself. If not, then best leave it to the ppl you knows. I think Rosli may have the switch. If not, ask him to remove it for you so that you can bring it to Sim Lim Towers to show the sample to the shop. The shop I used to get it from is at the top most floor and as yo uget up the escalator, turn left and the shop is about 3-4 shops on your right.

Good luck searching!

have bike will travel . . . . .

www.kruzer.sg

hi bros..

talking abt the switches... u know the ignition "on" and "off" switch rite.

i always like to (well in the habit now) use that to switch the bike off after i stop or park. now i realised that its too sensitive.

even before the switch was pressed all the way to end, the engine already died off. there was a few time i go over hump or dent on the road, the engine died... luckily i pull in the clutch...

gotta bring shop n better check it out...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/herculie/Valky_Siggy.jpg

My take is the weather is not helping ... as the water is getting into your odo meter/trip switch thus shorting the circuit making switching from odo to trip and vice versa.

You can get the switch replaced. If you are a little tech savvy and a DIY guy, you can get the switch from Sim Lim Towers for a mere 50cents and do the change yourself. If not, then best leave it to the ppl you knows. I think Rosli may have the switch. If not, ask him to remove it for you so that you can bring it to Sim Lim Towers to show the sample to the shop. The shop I used to get it from is at the top most floor and as yo uget up the escalator, turn left and the shop is about 3-4 shops on your right.

Good luck searching!

Wanted to go to Rosli today. But can't find him there. Can anyone advise me the shop unit number or his hp? Thanks. TAY 90606052

Wanted to go to Rosli today. But can't find him there. Can anyone advise me the shop unit number or his hp? Thanks. TAY 90606052

Here you go:

R S Bike Centre

Blk 1063 #01-193 Eunos Avenue 4 S(409801) Tel: 6747 8202

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Hi tokyong

doyle_wolf have also been wanting to go there. and so am i!

why not we try to arrange one day and go together?

maybe we can share more infos abt our rides... i'll be doing more of taking in more infos cos i just started riding shadows.. hehe..

cheers..

Hi tokyong

doyle_wolf have also been wanting to go there. and so am i!

why not we try to arrange one day and go together?

maybe we can share more infos abt our rides... i'll be doing more of taking in more infos cos i just started riding shadows.. hehe..

cheers..

I might be going on tomolo which is Friday around 5-6pm. Will call Rosli before i make my way there. Anyway good to see more shadow rider around. I only started riding last year. Although along the way there are some pros and cons but still Shadow is still one of the best 400cc cruiser around. Cheers!

Maybe we can exch emails here or upload some of our babes pics for everyone to admire!! Anyone??

dreamwalk:

i m interested.. keep it updated.. most prob i'll be able to make it.

tokyong:

plasticblackspecs has been compiling email addresses.

dunno wat the outcome now.. hee

i hav been riding over one and half months already... so far too lazy n busy to take a good nice photo of my bike..

plasticblackspecs has been compiling email addresses.

dunno wat the outcome now.. hee

eh tot i send u already? nvr get ah?

Anyone know where got sell 2nd hand shadow? FU or FX plate? :cheeky:

I have one for sale. But FP plate. heh

I might be going on tomolo which is Friday around 5-6pm. Will call Rosli before i make my way there. Anyway good to see more shadow rider around. I only started riding last year. Although along the way there are some pros and cons but still Shadow is still one of the best 400cc cruiser around. Cheers!

Maybe we can exch emails here or upload some of our babes pics for everyone to admire!! Anyone??

Yea. The Shadow 400 is one of the best 400 cruisers around. Not that I've ridden alot of cruisers la. heh. But I like mine and kinda miss it but no choice have to sell cos I can't handle 3 bikes. hahaha

w y x m m