SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys i encounter some small problem on my bike...

during raining day sometime sunny: when i start my bike will have hard time starting it then after pulling the choke ok; then let it run idle awhile ;push back choke; bike die liao; then LL ride the bke with choke on; see traffic light ; stop then awhile bike die .any idea wats cause? hope someone can help; thks in advance

hmmm...why spray oil into air intake??? clean your filter, increase ur idle, check your plugs, warm up your bike a little before moving off....

I . L . T . N . N

its sort of on and off thingy; today even after heavy raining the engine idling speed look good enough to me... mayb i juz skip the take a fag while waiting but just do some wiping the bike.. but hope its not something serious to cause my bike to halt while cruising at 90km...

oh yah.. saw an uncle on a white or beige coloured shadow with sissy bar i think... along jln bukit merah.

i was going towards queensway, this cool looking uncle on his shiny shadow gestured his head in a way to say "HI" n turned right towards tiong bahru...

i was going straight hence when i returned his gesture, i dont think he saw me.

if you are here... "HI"

LOL..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/herculie/Valky_Siggy.jpg

not worth it la...... i think the average price u should be paying for a 97/98 with renewed coe shadow is abt 3+ to low 4+s.....thats stock.......

so with some accessories.... u figure if u like, want those accessories.......

i sold mine for abt 3K with sissy bar, rack, two side boxes..... but no coe.

I . L . T . N . N

The one comes with new COE, insurance, transfer of ownership. Only 1 rear box...

Anyway, accepting the offer from ZeroDegree...now working on how to get the whole transaction done due to my bike is still under financing and my motorshop is not doing reloan. Maybe you guys can give some advice on how to get it done..

I AM BACK!!!!!

hi just to check possible to mod a shadow slasher front and rear fender onto a shadow ace ??

I don't think the fenders will fit nicely as the front is 110 and rear 160 while Ace version is using front 120 and rear 170.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

The one comes with new COE, insurance, transfer of ownership. Only 1 rear box...

Anyway, accepting the offer from ZeroDegree...now working on how to get the whole transaction done due to my bike is still under financing and my motorshop is not doing reloan. Maybe you guys can give some advice on how to get it done..

You could try Hitachi or try other motorshop for the loan but I would suggest to settle your existing motorbike's loan first.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Hi nights, thanks for the info... Already settle the $$$ issue... Will be getting from zerodegree.

Congrats bro on your acquire of zerodegree bike :thumb: :thumb:

Another addition to the kruzer bikers.:cheers:

Cheers bro. Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel: