SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Going to change my spoket and chain soon.

LAB quote me 120

Planet quote me 130, 180, 200

Rosli quote me 220

Any comments from the experience guys here?

Bro, i change my one @ $180. Get the Oring wan it will last atleast for a year. But must jaga also,oil once every 2wk. Upzz for your new chain and spocket soon.............. akan datang ........

You really wana buy it even thou its under your butt when u ride?

I sell you if u really want it. just treat me kopi :p

Aiyah bro dreamwalk maybe the prevoius owner oready take for souvenir.I strip the bike from the tank to the seat for spring cleanning still chway bo lol !! Anw anything interesting inside onot ??

Cheers bro. Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel:

Planet and Rosli not bad. I did my sprocket and chain at Planet. How come got so many different prices?

I guess bcos of the Expertise/Standard tat they HAVEd dat y the bike shop have diff pricing but not fair lel.

Cheers bro. Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel:

Need help.....I thinking of getting shadow....just now was my first time on it...(test rode)

Then i feel the steering a lil hard and heavy....is it normal?

Its like when i turning left i feel like the handle wants to go back straight....so turning took an extra effort not like phantom....same for right side....

Then when stationary, cant turn handle left right much like other bike....its like heavy....like no power steering....

Need comments and feedback.....Need help....

http://i28.tinypic.com/5kokk3.jpg

Personally, I feel that you have made a good choice in choosing the Shadow as your class 2A bike. Its very smooth, comfortable and durable with minimal maintainence needed.

The shadow @ 230kg dry weight is one of the heaviest bike for 400cc catagory. You will get use to it pretty soon..

However, stability and comfort comes together with it. (big fat seat for my big fat butt)

You may feel that the shadow lacks power whilst riding at speeds of 90-100km/h. Shadow's power band as per most Honda bikes comes in the higher Rpms. Twist the throttle to 120km/h and you will feel that the bike comes to life, however, top speed is around 150km/h+

Hope you find your Shadow soon.

learning to be a better rider.

Personally, I feel that you have made a good choice in choosing the Shadow as your class 2A bike. Its very smooth, comfortable and durable with minimal maintainence needed.

The shadow @ 230kg dry weight is one of the heaviest bike for 400cc catagory. You will get use to it pretty soon..

However, stability and comfort comes together with it. (big fat seat for my big fat butt)

You may feel that the shadow lacks power whilst riding at speeds of 90-100km/h. Shadow's power band as per most Honda bikes comes in the higher Rpms. Twist the throttle to 120km/h and you will feel that the bike comes to life, however, top speed is around 150km/h+

Hope you find your Shadow soon.

I love the bike man....but the handling part im abit worried about.........and u can see from my siggy my size on a phantom.....so yeah shadow would be nice lah....

Anyways thanks bro for the info...

http://i28.tinypic.com/5kokk3.jpg

The front wheels are bigger than your phantom, that's why it feels funny while steering. But after a week, no 2 days, you'll feel damn shiok man. I still miss it at times. Big front wheels turn me on. hmmmm :p

You are too horny la dude.. so easily sexcited...

ok back to topic. Shadow front tyre = Phantom rear tyre (120/60 if im not wrong)

learning to be a better rider.