SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

The electricals took a bit longer since I had to install a relay for the spotlights so I can get a brighter light without stressing my battery.

In the end, it worked out well. I still have to adjust the direction of the spotlights but I'll do that during the weekend.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/jim3553/My%20Shadow%20ACE/04192011293.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/jim3553/My%20Shadow%20ACE/04192011299.jpg

Now, I have to go back to the office before they miss me. :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys need information on repainting of bike, Anyone knows stripping the whole bike and repaint it the cost of it

There are a few options. Cheaper ones with normal paint, around $250. Better ones with better paints, around $450. Even better ones, cost around $800.

I've only asked around, wanted to re-paint my bike, same reason as yours. But due to no spare bike and it takes around 2 weeks, I cannot proceed with the paint job............... : P

You can try Rosli or daredreamer for the job, both quotes are close.

Hope it helps..........

There are a few options. Cheaper ones with normal paint, around $250. Better ones with better paints, around $450. Even better ones, cost around $800.

I've only asked around, wanted to re-paint my bike, same reason as yours. But due to no spare bike and it takes around 2 weeks, I cannot proceed with the paint job............... : P

You can try Rosli or daredreamer for the job, both quotes are close.

Hope it helps..........

thanks for the information , more important i want to paint include the body frame plus engine

complied our outing pics into http://sgcruisers.blogspot.com

tutorial on exhaust wrap in as well.

but amateurish n not really done yet , still in office lol

btw shah , pls send me pics for the flyer outing as well. tys

ahahaha.. That green and cream shadow is my ex bike. ;) I see it's still serving someone well and not exported already. The chrome on the pipe still worn off or done up already?

Sorry ah, a bit anal but can remove the Kruzer sticker? :shy:

w y x m m

Good friday dinner meetup.

Meeting place: yishun dam. We'll head out elsewhere after that.

Time: 7pm - 730pm

Attendance:

1) jonborah

2) hydher

3) cruiserian

4) desperado78

5) ariess

6) gohjohan ???

7) franciscy ???

If anyone else keen to join in, please sms me prior to heading down so that we can wait for your arrival.

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

****! My bike was invaded by hundreds of ants juz now when i was removing my seat. Seems to come frm the battery area. Some of the ants were carrying small bits of white staffs. Wat possibly attracted them? Juz sprayed some leather cleaner on them to chase them away. May need to remove battery to find exact location of the nest, if any. Any advice bros?

****! My bike was invaded by hundreds of ants juz now when i was removing my seat. Seems to come frm the battery area. Some of the ants were carrying small bits of white staffs. Wat possibly attracted them? Juz sprayed some leather cleaner on them to chase them away. May need to remove battery to find exact location of the nest, if any. Any advice bros?

dead lizard of cockroach?

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

maybe it's ant's eggs they were carrying out as their cover is blown. haha maybe its time for a bike wash lah

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.