SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... also anyone here knows the costs involved for chroming the front and rear spokes?

When you decide to have the front and rear spokes chromed, you might as well chrome the wheel hub and the rims too to give it a complete and even shiny look!

I paid an estimate of US 1c (P5 pesos in Php currency) per spoke on mine. There are about (not sure) 58 spokes per wheel so you can do the math.

If you're going to include the rims and hubs, try to get a package deal to save costs.

If yr bike's chrome parts are still shining, juz maintain them wif regular polishing and it should look good, since black and chrome combination is striking!

See my pic for sample...hehe

Haolian !! :p

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

we all been busy with work lah. haha ariess, i hope i can get my shadow back by then. sending it to first motors in a while. called the tow truck already.

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

If yr bike's chrome parts are still shining, juz maintain them wif regular polishing and it should look good, since black and chrome combination is striking!

See my pic for sample...hehe

lol! bro, I must say it is very nice. thumbs up to you! haha. I am a shine freak i assure you. unfortunately, the spokes on my shadow seem to be aluminium and cant polish it to the same sexy wet shine as the other engine parts. anyway bro, I really love your exhaust. care to share where can I get something like that done? ;) ( can PM if cant say out here) heeeheee

When you decide to have the front and rear spokes chromed, you might as well chrome the wheel hub and the rims too to give it a complete and even shiny look!

I paid an estimate of US 1c (P5 pesos in Php currency) per spoke on mine. There are about (not sure) 58 spokes per wheel so you can do the math.

If you're going to include the rims and hubs, try to get a package deal to save costs.

Thanks for the advice bro! did you do your overseas or in SG?

Wat happened? Doing a complete makeover on yr bike?

Haha haven I always been ranting on bobbing my rear fender and making pan seats. And I did it! But now got a little mishap lah. :(

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

my fender weld broke from the rust and a high-speed almighty bump.. -_- should have protected the welded part..

What mishap? The pan seats dropped off? Hahahahahaha.........................

my fender weld broke from the rust and a high-speed almighty bump.. -_- should have protected the welded part..

Bro, why you do at F**** M****. Did you try ah di at kallang? can check out what he did on Oldboy's steed. Was yours the White one? Saw one when I was there about 2wks back and saw them welding a flimsy fender to the swingarm. Hope you added struts to support the fender then the welding wouldn't have broken off and Hope it didn't cost a bomb.

94-95 FJ5514C xr200r,95-97 FK8732P Suzuki bandit GSF400P,96-97 FD6122A Xr350r,97-99 FP1472J KawaGt550,99-01 FR9492M Honda S4cb400vtec1,98-10 AV2612T vespa px150,98-10 AQ5313M vespa vbb150,01-03 FR7087M Harley fatboy flstf,06-08 FA8752J Vespa Rally PX,05-07 FN6735D Steed VSE 400,07-11 SGQ6458P Opel Meriva 1.6FL, 08-09 FP4470U S4 Ver S,09-11 FP1152H Honda steed VSE 400 bobber

Bro, why you do at F**** M****. Did you try ah di at kallang? can check out what he did on Oldboy's steed. Was yours the White one? Saw one when I was there about 2wks back and saw them welding a flimsy fender to the swingarm. Hope you added struts to support the fender then the welding wouldn't have broken off and Hope it didn't cost a bomb.

I did go to ah di. I told him what I want and he said this cannot that cannot. In the end he told me he never do on shadow before. -_- and he was gonna charge me a bomb to do a design not to my preference, but to his abilities.

No the white one came after mine was done.

Ya i had strut bars for my fender.

And FM restored it for just 20 bucks.

Edited by Jonborah