SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

Guys any advise which model of kuryakyn iso grips will fit Honda shadow 400? My research tells me it's 1 inch, model number 6240.

But when I took out my existing grips, the bar looks thicker than expected as shown in pics. Is that black rubber supposed to be there on the handlebar? It seems to be more than 1 inch with that black Rubber on it

Please help!!! Advise needed.

http://tapatalk.com/mu/7c9bc306-31e7-b314.jpg

I think have to take out the black rubber. Best to check with the others 'cos I did mine 5 years ago and it's still holding good. I didn't see how my mech did it 'cos I left the bike there and went back to work.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think have to take out the black rubber. Best to check with the others 'cos I did mine 5 years ago and it's still holding good. I didn't see how my mech did it 'cos I left the bike there and went back to work.

ok. thanks man.

SLOW RIDE TO IPOH CHARITY EVENT

Bro Kester, wish I can join you but I can't for this time.

It's not strictly for Shadower owners, is it?

Pls do keep me informed for next trip!

Wish all going an enjoying trip!!!

Edited by Resilience

Mobile 98157331

WhatsApp

need manpower for charity event on 4th june 2011 .

1) ride to location in morning , 830am

2) park there

3) take chartered bus with under privileged children to botanical gardens and big brother role for event

4) 130 rtu

5) proceed kopi or bike shopping

we so far have only 4 riders who is cfm as per blog response , please , we need more

i call it "returning to society " ride

interested please pm me or jonborah and we will update the details via mobile.

thank you

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

Hi Everyone, How are you guys?!!!

I had been inactive since 2008 after selling my shadow 400.

Now i plan to buy either shadow400 or dragstar. PM me if u know someone selling.

Thank you :)

Welcome back to riding....check out previous postings ( page 45 ), got a few shadows wif pics for sale.

in singapore, we celebrating Vesak day! It's for buddist dude :D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Hi Fellow Shadow riders! Im Charles, just popping by to say hello as , as of today, I am a proud owner of the magnificant honda shadow ;) very excited to meet and learn more from the experienced bro's here. haha

Hi Bro........Welcome aboard! Care to show pic of yr bike?

Any bros here wana let go of your shadow can contact me at 96397195. Thx

And I've already checked pg45, one is too expensive and the other withdrew his sale.

94-95 FJ5514C xr200r,95-97 FK8732P Suzuki bandit GSF400P,96-97 FD6122A Xr350r,97-99 FP1472J KawaGt550,99-01 FR9492M Honda S4cb400vtec1,98-10 AV2612T vespa px150,98-10 AQ5313M vespa vbb150,01-03 FR7087M Harley fatboy flstf,06-08 FA8752J Vespa Rally PX,05-07 FN6735D Steed VSE 400,07-11 SGQ6458P Opel Meriva 1.6FL, 08-09 FP4470U S4 Ver S,09-11 FP1152H Honda steed VSE 400 bobber

Hello fellow shadow riders! as promised , here's the pic of my bike after about an hour of cleaning and polishing, ( not perfect i know ) please let me know any suggestions on how i can improve the bikes appearance ( if any ) don't be shy!

Also, after riding it, Im not too sure if its just me but does the shadow have a slower pick up as compared to lower CC bikes? when I throttle, it seems to have a 'power cut ' for a couple of seconds after an estimate of 5K RPM, think i might need to send it to workshop to check it out? any experience bros?