SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

Fri 10/06 meet up

730 pm at yishun dam den proceed for dinner .

just pop over if keen

Pls contact me at 92479696 if you decide to come down, so that we can update you on our location.

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did go to ah di. I told him what I want and he said this cannot that cannot. In the end he told me he never do on shadow before. -_- and he was gonna charge me a bomb to do a design not to my preference, but to his abilities.

No the white one came after mine was done.

Ya i had strut bars for my fender.

And FM restored it for just 20 bucks.

FM must really like you. Heeeee read some posts a long while back that they chop bikers before.

Niwei, did you finally use your bobber fender, the same one that ah di usesor did you chop up your original fender?

94-95 FJ5514C xr200r,95-97 FK8732P Suzuki bandit GSF400P,96-97 FD6122A Xr350r,97-99 FP1472J KawaGt550,99-01 FR9492M Honda S4cb400vtec1,98-10 AV2612T vespa px150,98-10 AQ5313M vespa vbb150,01-03 FR7087M Harley fatboy flstf,06-08 FA8752J Vespa Rally PX,05-07 FN6735D Steed VSE 400,07-11 SGQ6458P Opel Meriva 1.6FL, 08-09 FP4470U S4 Ver S,09-11 FP1152H Honda steed VSE 400 bobber

Honda Shadow July 2006 for sale

Bikes are in mint condition, 2nd Owner

Low mileage,

Park under shade with bike cover

Road tax expires July 2011

Reputable Bike shop proposed selling $13,800 (negotiable)

Contact Peter 96670518 for viewing or more info

Hepco & Becker chrome plated complete racks for Top and side case, specially designed & developed for this model

One Hepco & Becker Top case Junior 45 (enough space for two full face helmets)

Two Hepco & Becker Side case Junior 40 (enough space for one full face helmet)

Stainless Steel Protection bars (crash bar)

Radiator guard

Stainless Steel Rider back rest

Stainless Steel GPS Holder

Heavy Duty Windshield from USA

Scott oiler Chain Lubrication System from Scotland

Acuman Alarm System (Thatcham-approved products) from UK

2011-06-10 15.47.12.jpg

2011-06-10 15.47.40.jpg

2011-06-10 15.48.07.jpg

Honda Shadow July 2006 for sale

Bikes are in mint condition, 2nd Owner

Low mileage,

Park under shade with bike cover

Road tax expires July 2011

Reputable Bike shop proposed selling $13,800 (negotiable)

Contact Peter 96670518 for viewing or more info

Hepco & Becker chrome plated complete racks for Top and side case, specially designed & developed for this model

One Hepco & Becker Top case Junior 45 (enough space for two full face helmets)

Two Hepco & Becker Side case Junior 40 (enough space for one full face helmet)

Stainless Steel Protection bars (crash bar)

Radiator guard

Stainless Steel Rider back rest

Stainless Steel GPS Holder

Heavy Duty Windshield from USA

Scott oiler Chain Lubrication System from Scotland

Acuman Alarm System (Thatcham-approved products) from UK

Nice ride. Specially the Hepco & Becker cases.

lol!Thanks bro gohjohan! any suggestions on what i can do?

also anyone here knows the costs involved for chorming the front and rear spokes?

Up to you. So many possibilities. Backrest, panniers, electric horns, voltmeter, rpm meter, etc..... which ever you feel is important to you :smile:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

hey guys. wanna know if i customise my shadow to a bobber style, will i have problems with passing inspections? or tp on the road?

HONDA NSR 150 SP [sold]

HONDA RVF 400 [sold]

HONDA CBR 400RR [sold]

YAMAHA X1 [sold]

YAMAHA X1 [sold]

YAMAHA R1 [sold]

SUZUKI HAYABUSA GEN 2 [Current]

hey guys. wanna know if i customise my shadow to a bobber style, will i have problems with passing inspections? or tp on the road?

most i know send to bike shop for inspection.

tp wise , see their mood i guess .

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

hey meow, maybe you should read this forum from the start. lotsa pointers from riders over the years on the concerns over bobbing their ride, and how they get by inspection and stuff.

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

Hello meow,I letting go my honda steed 400, engine and wiring 10/10.. the bike was tear down and built up again, superb condition and ultra bobber style.. inspection no problem at all... Letting go at 3.5k.. COE 2015.. interested contact me at 97940164

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/juz_alternative/stocknworks.jpg

Illegal modification is equal to beautiful modification

-------I FLY LIKE PAPER GET HIGH LIKE PLANES--------

Hello meow,I letting go my honda steed 400, engine and wiring 10/10.. the bike was tear down and built up again, superb condition and ultra bobber style.. inspection no problem at all... Letting go at 3.5k.. COE 2015.. interested contact me at 97940164

It could help if we can see pictures of your steed.

It could help if we can see pictures of your steed.

currently bike pending for reloan... meow is the potential buyer =)

pic as below

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/juz_alternative/steed.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/juz_alternative/stocknworks.jpg

Illegal modification is equal to beautiful modification

-------I FLY LIKE PAPER GET HIGH LIKE PLANES--------

Hi Brothers,

would like to get your expert advise and suggestions. It has been a month since I bought over a shadow. Im intending to add some accesories but not sure where to look for it. Any idea where can i get the head fairing as in the pic below. Pic was taken online.

Also, hope to meet up with you guys during your outings.

pic.jpg

Hi Brothers,

would like to get your expert advise and suggestions. It has been a month since I bought over a shadow. Im intending to add some accesories but not sure where to look for it. Any idea where can i get the head fairing as in the pic below. Pic was taken online.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207566[/ATTACH]

Welcome to the shadow thread.

Looks like you're looking for a batwing. It's huge so importing it will be costly. Maybe you can try Derick from DayDreamer. He has an ad here.

Good luck.

Hi Brothers,

a fren of mine has a white one. made of fibreglass. he looking to sell it. u can PM me for his contact if u want.

Hi Brothers,

Hi, IMO this fairing resembles a triceratops....lol

triceratops.jpg

Thank you for the inputs guyz. will try at first motor. Hope to be able to meet up with you guyz during your outings.

Cheers..

Hi Sham, nice to meet u at Rosli'shop today. Glad to see that yr shadow is of same color as mine. Do join us for meetups so that we can poison u wif bike accessories. Cheers!

Hi Sham, nice to meet u at Rosli'shop today. Glad to see that yr shadow is of same color as mine. Do join us for meetups so that we can poison u wif bike accessories. Cheers!

Nice meeting you too bro.. yea hope to be able to meet up with you guys soon.

Aniway, Rosli said that my exhaust cannot be used anymore as welding will not help as well. he suggested looking for a second hand exhaust... I wonder where am i gonna find that...

Sianz...did not expect for a problem to be coming too soon.

Nice meeting you too bro.. yea hope to be able to meet up with you guys soon.

Aniway, Rosli said that my exhaust cannot be used anymore as welding will not help as well. he suggested looking for a second hand exhaust... I wonder where am i gonna find that...

Sianz...did not expect for a problem to be coming too soon.

Yea, So unfortunate to hear know that such prob happened so soon after buying over, btw hardly hear anyone selling 2nd hand Shadow exos pipes here. I can ask Ah Di if he has lobang to solve yr exos prob. Next option is to get aftermarket exos, but will be costly.

Yea, So unfortunate to hear know that such prob happened so soon after buying over, btw hardly hear anyone selling 2nd hand Shadow exos pipes here. I can ask Ah Di if he has lobang to solve yr exos prob. Next option is to get aftermarket exos, but will be costly.

Thank you for asking Ah Di, though im not sure who is he.. LOL.. But probably after meeting you guyz, i shd know him.

I called daredreamer, they say they use to have first hand exhaust for shadow 400 but now no stock. He also said that they are not bringing in the stock so soon and wont be able to advice on the availability..

hey sham. I saw a shadow 400 stock exhaust lying behind a door at First Motors. Maybe you can go check it out. you can call them at 6743 1911

Thank you for asking Ah Di, though im not sure who is he.. LOL.. But probably after meeting you guyz, i shd know him.

I called daredreamer, they say they use to have first hand exhaust for shadow 400 but now no stock. He also said that they are not bringing in the stock so soon and wont be able to advice on the availability..