SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****! My bike was invaded by hundreds of ants juz now when i was removing my seat. Seems to come frm the battery area. Some of the ants were carrying small bits of white staffs. Wat possibly attracted them? Juz sprayed some leather cleaner on them to chase them away. May need to remove battery to find exact location of the nest, if any. Any advice bros?

I had the same problem with my Shadow when it was parked at my friend's place which is open air parking. I washed the bike and used my 1 HP air compressor to blow the ants away. Took a few times and the entire week 'cos waiting for the ants to come out.

ahahaha.. That green and cream shadow is my ex bike. ;) I see it's still serving someone well and not exported already. The chrome on the pipe still worn off or done up already?

Sorry ah, a bit anal but can remove the Kruzer sticker? :shy:

So that was your bike......

We thought it was SeanWu or someone else in the group.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Guys any advise which model of kuryakyn iso grips will fit Honda shadow 400? My research tells me it's 1 inch, model number 6240.

But when I took out my existing grips, the bar looks thicker than expected as shown in pics. Is that black rubber supposed to be there on the handlebar? It seems to be more than 1 inch with that black Rubber on it

Please help!!! Advise needed.

http://tapatalk.com/mu/7c9bc306-31e7-b314.jpg

Guys any advise which model of kuryakyn iso grips will fit Honda shadow 400? My research tells me it's 1 inch, model number 6240.

But when I took out my existing grips, the bar looks thicker than expected as shown in pics. Is that black rubber supposed to be there on the handlebar? It seems to be more than 1 inch with that black Rubber on it

Are you sure your handlebars are 1 inch? Either your handlebar is small (7/8th inch) so you need that to make it fit or your old grip were too big?

If it is 1 inch, you can slowly remove that without problem since its on the left (clutch) side.

Are you sure your handlebars are 1 inch? Either your handlebar is small (7/8th inch) so you need that to make it fit or your old grip were too big?

If it is 1 inch, you can slowly remove that without problem since its on the left (clutch) side.

May i know which model of kuryakyn grips did you get in the past?

tried measuring? with a simple ruler will do

generally 7/8 , 1 , and 1 1/4 inches

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

cant wor , got planning on fri liao :)

most prob i will go for early voting on sat den go bike shop servicing ,

after tat can kopi la

This friday out for me too. sat i gg first motor for a while after morning vote then gotta go work~

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

This friday out for me too. sat i gg first motor for a while after morning vote then gotta go work~

buy ur engine oil for old aunty ah ?

let me know ur timing as im gng there also n when u wana spray ur bike?

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

Our Cruiserian shd be able to tell you the size since he had ordered before.....

Btw, wat happened to him nowadays? Seems very low profile, no postings recently...

Wow.. Saw a Red honda shadow this morning on SLE with vance slashcut pipes.. white blub headlight too! Woot woot.

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

I used the 1 inch 6240 slip-on. I used the original throttle sleeve.

You can also purchase the 6236 model with built-in throttle sleeve but much harder to install.

Nice. I have the 6240 on order as well.

It has not arrived.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Haha....issit my bike? Are you the one on the black Phantom with spot lights on yr crash bars?

No idea man... If i never remember correctly, The Number plate is " FQXXX " I'm riding a ta200 with my Nick on the Front fender. 3 white eyes looking at cars and bikes on the road.

i think the rider is around early 30's

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Guys I measured the bar middle and it's 1 inch. The bar end with that black plastic wrap turns out to be slightly more than 1 inch. I'm confused now. I wonder if that black wrap is original?

Assuming I get the 6240, it's definitely not going to fit.

Guys I measured the bar middle and it's 1 inch. The bar end with that black plastic wrap turns out to be slightly more than 1 inch. I'm confused now. I wonder if that black wrap is original?

Assuming I get the 6240, it's definitely not going to fit.

The black wrap has to be removed to reveal the metal otherwise the kury grips won't fit.

B]SLOW RIDE TO IPOH CHARITY EVENT[/b]

I will be riding a slow bike for this Event.

Any Biker's who would like to join me on this slow ride please let me know.

Hotel rooms need to be confirm by 14th May 2011. 3D / 2N

Dpt 2nd Link at 7am Friday; 20th May 2011

Rtn SG on Sunday after Breakfast

Average speed on NSH is 100kph; with lunch & re-fuel stop & 2 other re-fuel stops.

Est distance from 2nd Link to Ipoh Hotel is 600km.

Est time including lunch & re-fuel stops is 8hrs.

Room rate is RM130 per room per night ( x 2nights = RM 260 ); twin share is possible

Event Fee is RM120

SLOW TO GO !! SURE TO GO !!

kester @ 91004560