SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Enquiry

Don Juan

Ya man. We all what fast heap and good. Erm...ok la, at least I do. I also stingy like flart.

Ok lun, will probably go down in a few days time. I'm 300km till 50k. Time to service. Blargh.

Sure Don Juan. I have a lot of snake time. hahaha. Just let me know

Hey PBS & Don Juan, If you head down next week Wed to Fri I would like to Join to get a few things sorted on my wife's Sporty. About time I found out where Rosli is located. Let me know your timing.

Cheers

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Snake time is good for me - I'm not working on Wed.

I have no snake time, and i finish work at 6:30pm at Tampines. I think you guys carry on first, though i would like to take a look at this Rosli Shop. Hmmm.... i think you guys go first cos my lowering kit not arrived yet. Actually it did, but the guy sent the wrong one. Rats! So have to re-send from the US again. Sigh....

Harley Davidson is not just a bike, it's a lifestyle......

I have no snake time, and i finish work at 6:30pm at Tampines. I think you guys carry on first, though i would like to take a look at this Rosli Shop. Hmmm.... i think you guys go first cos my lowering kit not arrived yet. Actually it did, but the guy sent the wrong one. Rats! So have to re-send from the US again. Sigh....

No problems we can always make another trip after work time when you get your kit back. Any opportunity for a ride is a good orportunity.

if after work time i may wanna go bring my scooter for oil change

but only tues and wed, gotch lessons mon thurs fri

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Just curious, does your lowering kit come with a shorter sidestand?

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Just curious, does your lowering kit come with a shorter sidestand?

No, it doesn't Kiamh. It's just two pieces of metal that you will attched to the buttom of each side of the shock absorbers and some nuts and bolts.

No problems we can always make another trip after work time when you get your kit back. Any opportunity for a ride is a good orportunity.

Thanks Hagar, will arranged with you guys when the kit arrives. I waited and waited but now i'm back at square one again. Hmm......

I guess let's just do Wed evening. Can always meet somewhere if you dunno how to go or give us a call. 7pm ok? I better tell Rosli to make space. hahah

7pm i should be able to make it. I want to take a look at the shop. How about the rest of the guys? Lun? Hagar?

7pm i should be able to make it. I want to take a look at the shop. How about the rest of the guys? Lun? Hagar?

next wed? 27th? i'm alright with it

My Rides:

How about Paya Lebar that shopping centre with the chinese restaurant, it has a big carpark behind it, before reaching Malay Village if coming from townside.

if confirmed i'll hold my scoot's oil change till this wed.

My Rides:

How about Paya Lebar that shopping centre with the chinese restaurant, it has a big carpark behind it, before reaching Malay Village if coming from townside.

if confirmed i'll hold my scoot's oil change till this wed.

Do you mean the Big Singpost or the 2nd Chance Shopping Centre? Actually this Sat (tmrw) go also can. But i'm fine with Wed too.

How bout Shell station just after PIE Paya Lebar exit? easier to get there. Can meet there at 7pm. The other major landmarks still have to go one big round.

No problem c u at the Shell at 7 on Wed of next week.

PBS i will pm u my handphone no. If u don't see me I could well be lost somewhere.

I is not shy. Can find me at 91813142. hahaha.

Aku tak rumble. No harley. hahaha. But still have a noisy bike :p

Ok PBS, have taken down your no. Thanks. Will try to be there. Wed 27th

7pm. Shell Station.