SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[DIY] The Clinic

mepkoh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Mr Koh, is it still on? =)

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

mr koh may i suggest to have additional activity such as tennis or badminton at ur place? so we can actually have a healthy lifestyle with pk kakis haha...

Mr Koh, will the sexy lady in a white dress who came out of an Audi/BMW making her way into the building next to the washing point be there?

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

Mr Koh, will the sexy lady in a white dress who came out of an Audi/BMW making her way into the building next to the washing point be there?

Mr Koh, can u please wait for her downstair and get her hp number on our behalf ..

hey...red fox spray paint cans..$2 each........saw it in a diy shop..actually hard ware shop..

hard ware, electrical, plumbing....even led lights, plain colour stickers.etc etc ....almost anything for diy..

Mr Koh, I think for spray paints we better stick with Pylox! About a couple of dollars more but quality can be trusted! The batch of cheap paints I bot previously cannot make it! They either spit lumps of paints out or will sag or will give lousy finishing!

However, I'm very interested in LED lights! I want the "floating space ship" feel, like zpjohhny's.

Don't do it to others what you don't want others to do to you! God bless! :cheers:

Mr Koh, I think for spray paints we better stick with Pylox! About a couple of dollars more but quality can be trusted! The batch of cheap paints I bot previously cannot make it! They either spit lumps of paints out or will sag or will give lousy finishing!

However, I'm very interested in LED lights! I want the "floating space ship" feel, like zpjohhny's.

haha... when i c e videos of e outings n i see zpjohnny's bike, make me feel so happy... haha! when i had leds on my ex-phantom, even i didnt on as often as zpjohnny... haha! but zpjohnny put a few strips already so bright, just did for another phantom, i put like everywhere, crashbar, under tank long strip, rear strips... SUPER SWEE! somemore can choose from 7 colours... haha! :)

haha... when i c e videos of e outings n i see zpjohnny's bike, make me feel so happy... haha! when i had leds on my ex-phantom, even i didnt on as often as zpjohnny... haha! but zpjohnny put a few strips already so bright, just did for another phantom, i put like everywhere, crashbar, under tank long strip, rear strips... SUPER SWEE! somemore can choose from 7 colours... haha! :)

Yup, will be looking you up pretty soon, once I'd decided wad I really want! On top of the 'space ship' look, I'm also looking at the Night Rider's front scanner light. Is it possible to have that?

It's 'Knight Rider" :3

May require a controller chip or something. You'll be the first bike to have the 'scanning' LED.

Hahaha, you're right bro! Missed out the 'K' but you know what I'm talking about right? Keke... Does the controller chip cost much, you think?

okay...u want to visit the harware shop?

it is some where in ubi....u know maha Bothi pri school??

the shop is blk 302..at junction ubi ave1 and ave2, the shop is at the entrace to carpark. check this map http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_5327/travel_site_53235/

u can buy all the hard ware u want..prices are competitive..

eg..i buy hose clamp 3in dia.=$1.50 in jalan besar..here $1

This shop is near my workplace and I think my colleague gets all his hardware stuffs from this shop too!

thats wonderful....do they have any complains about lousy prices or stuff?

Dun think so, I'll confirm with him later when his back as he's staying around that area. Ya, he walks to work!

Wish I could have a free day to shop around and I may put together "Prototype No.1" in a day.

Knight Rider LED tutorial.

http://www.musclecarblog.com/145-knight_rider_led_light_scanner_howd_they_do_it

They used 480 LEDs. Guess we can make do with 16 :)

Haha, hopefully I can fit all 16!!!

Uncle Koh.. i still dun understand your that new techiq for the oiler.. Tried at home. But don't seems to be working lehz

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

my front flashing lights also seldom use, too eye catching haha... dun wana catch the wrg eyes

my front flashing lights also seldom use, too eye catching haha... dun wana catch the wrg eyes

hahaha! ya lor... thats why i discourage u ma... haha! but use in msia u think ok ba... :) i think that day i saw u riding with 2 other bikes beside bishan park... cause i saw ur brake lights at e back. haha... :)