SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

p plate rider, went 107kph on old airport road, need advice.

donhxw

I think we should give him encouragement and support him instead of discriminating him like this. I believe if you were to seek help from the MP and show your acting skills to him, he will definitely help to write in. And after that, jus pray hard that the MP's letter will do you some good. Good luck!

:angel:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi friend, hope you'll be alright.

btw how does red light camera work? cos i think i might tio one.. cos once it turn amber i cant slow down the speed, then it turn red and i just pass the line only.

anybody care to share?

hmm any website or sources that we can check offences that we kena?

5 June 08 -> Pass 2B

8 June 08 -> NSR150 SP FU***S

I tot now just pass TP is 13points? correct me if im wrong coZ i heard it from my frenZ who recently passed,mayb he dua me lolZ

Anyways be it 12 or 13 points, if u kana 12DP u still can ride,but one more point of offence onli and ur a goner. So better dun ride until ur points reset next yr to 24 haha.

Limit 50km/hr or 60km/hr u also exceed alot liaoZ haha just dun think so much for now,wait for the letter to come then start to worry. Please don't try to speed again k, i've been through it before,the urge is strong but i always keep telling myself, If revoke i cant ride so carefree again. So everytime I will go max like 100km/hr on expressway. cruising this kinda speed oso quite relaxing wat haha

it's 13 point no wrong. but our demerit points come in 3, 6, 9, 12 etc... if got a 12 point offence, you are left with 1 point which is of no use if you break a 3 point worth of offence, so sometimes people say they are left with zero point instead.

i also just got license and going at about 70+km/h on expressway i already feel very fast liao.....maybe it just me...hope your lic dont get revoke... ride safe

you wont feel that for very long. many of us have been there, done that. haha... when you get more confident on your bike and see even lorries, buses, vans overtaking you, you will open ur throttle more n more.

btw how does red light camera work? cos i think i might tio one.. cos once it turn amber i cant slow down the speed, then it turn red and i just pass the line only.

anybody care to share?

https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=SPF-PTD-EDDIES-II&Reload=true

:goodluck: to you. understand how u feel.... 1 red light = $200 + 12 points. damn expensive....

肥仔七åƒå·

anybody care to share?

you can get the details @ SPF website (singapore offences)

Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010

Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005

2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150

2002-2002 : Honda XR 200

2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S

2006-2006 : Honda TA200

2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200

2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600

2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S

2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC

it's 13 point no wrong. but our demerit points come in 3, 6, 9, 12 etc... if got a 12 point offence, you are left with 1 point which is of no use if you break a 3 point worth of offence, so sometimes people say they are left with zero point instead.

hahaha so the 13 points is to make u happy for nothing lolZ

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Sinfillled_Siggy.jpg

Ts, As you can see fellow bros all so piss off is because you just got your lic and not only you dont TREASURE your Lic+Life, You too didnt spare a though for other road user. Speeding who also will commit but why cant you touch expressway then try rather then in small road travel 100+kph.

Now regret also too late . . IMHO, I believe that appeal also wun help much. Just enjoy riding as much as you can.

If demerit 12points only you still can ride with 0 pts.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/dazewei/1-2-1.jpg

Is Ok... all of us here are young and stupid once....Those who has Cl2 treasure their license even more is not about the money but the time trying to obtain the license.....

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

I think we should give him encouragement and support him instead of discriminating him like this. I believe if you were to seek help from the MP and show your acting skills to him, he will definitely help to write in. And after that, jus pray hard that the MP's letter will do you some good. Good luck!

For a court case, there is not much an MP can do. Speed limit = 50kmh. Speed clocked 107kmh. The magnitude of the offence just means there is no justifiable reason to appeal. If it is indeed a court case, it might be better to just admit the offence & tke the consequences. Appealing might just piss the judge off.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Hmm,tink u can onli wait for the letter to come bah...But i tink most of us have sped on expressway or even small roads. So i dun tink we should put down the TS. Most important of all is luck...lolx...He was juz unlucky to have a TP behind him that clock his speed...Good luck TS ! :)

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

to everyone out there, thx for ur help and support, be it flamer or supporter, i appreciate everyone's comment, as most of them are helpful and constructive.

to the flamers, i know the lot of you just want me to treasure my life and appreciate riding better, i appreciate that, thankyou.

to the supporters, thx alot for the encouragement, im sure most of you have been in a spot similar to mine b4 and i thankyou again.

decided to just wait and see what comes my way.

if its a revoke, so be it, i'll just keep my bike laid up and save it for when i get my license back.

if its a fine and suspension, then i shall thank my luck.

what eva the outcome is, i shall obide by it.

so should i post the outcome here so that other new riders may know the penalties and not repeat what i have done?

racing in traffic...

:cool:

so should i post the outcome here so that other new riders may know the penalties and not repeat what i have done?

that'd be good, not to put you down or anything, but your case is a pretty good warning to new and prospective riders...

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

to the question on why i was riding fast, i cant shun away the blame.

i was paying more attention to my rpm then to my speed.

as i posted, the bike had a few parts replaced and was test running it.

thenation, ok, i shall post the outcome here, whether revoked or not.

personally after looking back, it was my ignorance for the laws and the penalties that allowed me to ride in such a manner.

had i known of the penalties b4 hand, i don't think anyone, let alone me, would ride that way.

racing in traffic...

:cool:

to the question on why i was riding fast, i cant shun away the blame.

i was paying more attention to my rpm then to my speed.

as i posted, the bike had a few parts replaced and was test running it.

thenation, ok, i shall post the outcome here, whether revoked or not.

personally after looking back, it was my ignorance for the laws and the penalties that allowed me to ride in such a manner.

had i known of the penalties b4 hand, i don't think anyone, let alone me, would ride that way.

You should have known the penalties before hand, it was all stated in your Basic Theory Test Book (If not in the RTT itself).

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

most prob revoke la....u p plater somemore tio a 12 demerit point offence. by the book u still left wif 0 point cn ride. but i tink judge will be pissed off that u will be revoked straight away. if by book u will get max 24 points for wreckless driving, n u suspended on the spot. but remember the case the test driver buang his test drive car so bad n killed the passenger? he was jailed dunno how long n suspended for many years. but dat offence not written in book rite? so up to judge. gd luck

good things come to those who wait

like i posted, it was due to my ignorance. [whether stated in the book or not]

hope you learn your lesson,bro remember to always think before you speed.

in fact think before you do anything, gd luck to your case and meanwhile ride safe:thumb:

The pain of discipline is nothing like the pain of disappointment
:thumb:

Wonder how you get 107km/h on Old Airport Road ?

The road is merely 50m long, uneven, under heavy constructior for Circle line.

Seriously im scare uneven ground. :help:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/dazewei/1-2-1.jpg

Even experienced bikers have had the agony of losing all their beloved motorbike license(cl 2,2a and 2b) by doing something they shouldn't have. Imagine having your licenses revoked and having to redo every license class from the ground up. It's not fun.

Value your license.

Current Rides:

FEB 07 -> NOV 08 [CBR 150]

AUG 08 -> AUG 12 [XJR400]

AUG 12 -> ??? [DUCATI MONSTER 696]

as above, i went 107kph on old airport road near ubi, limit 50kph.

just replaced my suspension, sprocket, chain n valve, so had to test it out n it seems like my hand got abit itchy since i was on the right lane with no cars in sight :cheeky:

Of all the road and you have to "test" your bike near Ubi where the TP head quarter is :faint:

Now TP are so rare on all other road, so much so that all lorries, buses and vans with speed limit of 60kmh travel and over take all vehicles even on the expressway like nobody business. :sian:

Learn from this incident and if you must, go into MY highway to "test" in a safe manner.

It doesn't make any difference whether a motorcyclist has the right-of-way or not, the rider is the one most likely to get hurt.

http://www.motorcycle-accidents.com/bike_photo/4-21-02_b.jpg

Of all the road and you have to "test" your bike near Ubi where the TP head quarter is :faint:

Now TP are so rare on all other road, so much so that all lorries, buses and vans with speed limit of 60kmh travel and over take all vehicles even on the expressway like nobody business. :sian:

Learn from this incident and if you must, go into MY highway to "test" in a safe manner.

eh not really leh. i see tp quite frequently these weeks. dun forget coming july, we got the gst or the surplus package money. they should be trying hard to collect it back. =x

肥仔七åƒå·