SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

Hi Bros,

Thinking of getting a 650 burgy. Can the snrs here advise what's the OTR price for a brand new ride for a 35yr old. Thks in advance.

machine only is abt $18k

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys..im changin belt soon..so wat else shou i change oso..(wat i mean is..exmp:one things will lead to others)n shou i change to the orginal suzuki belt or wat?is botak shop always so hot demand?cz i tot of askin him change..tks guy for help..

hey guys..im changin belt soon..so wat else shou i change oso..(wat i mean is..exmp:one things will lead to others)n shou i change to the orginal suzuki belt or wat?is botak shop always so hot demand?cz i tot of askin him change..tks guy for help..

get the original Suzuki belt. Can last abt 25 000km to 30 000km. Its cheap too.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

tks bigcow ur great hlp..btw..wat else to change oso..rollers?or wat else..whic is some how or rater link to changing of belt..

the rollers and u-clips can last min 40 000km. so u might not need to change them

TEAM RedBull Singapore

the rollers and u-clips can last min 40 000km. so u might not need to change them

hmm..as mine is a used bike so i dunno wat extned of wear n tear been done to the rollers n u clip..so may b i might change it..if whole bill it nt a big sum..hehe..so best is to use back all original suzuki stuff..belt,rollers,u clip...??

hmm..as mine is a used bike so i dunno wat extned of wear n tear been done to the rollers n u clip..so may b i might change it..if whole bill it nt a big sum..hehe..so best is to use back all original suzuki stuff..belt,rollers,u clip...??

yes my dear. the stock ones are the toughest.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

ermax not nice leh. agreed that it looks too extreme. i checked with clearview but the shipping is around S$300 due to the extra protection needed for the side extension?

Howz leh really feel like changing!

AN650L3 (current): All mod transferred.

SW-T400 (till oct 13): voltmeter, safety features disabled. coocase v36+remote. Adjustable, folding Brake levers. Givi AF318 windshield. on-off switch(pilot light, head light, hazard light), electrical seat unlatch,Dr pulley.

AN400K6 (apr07-dec11): side deflectors, J Costa variator, Dr pulley slider + HiT clutch.

YP250, RVF400/RS250, NSF125.

Y huh? Burgy hard to squeeze around huh?

Yup. The head fairing is actually quite big. And not forgetting abt the side mirrors... they're actually bigger than ST11's mirrors. Sometimes bigger than some car's mirrors. But if u get the new burger 650, there is a switch to open & close the mirriors. Master using the switch while riding then problem solve. Next time if u see me on the road, we can salute to each other also.... haha........

TEAM RedBull Singapore

machine only is abt $18k

Machine price $18k meaning OTR will be more than $20k?

Goes up so fast liao? Last time (abt 4 mths back) I ask 1 relaible shop OTR was $18.8k (before negotiate).:cry:

People ask me, "Why ride bike?" I ask them back :"Why drive car?"

Wah.... recently seems like my FC is dropping. From previously about 25-26km/l dropped to about 23-24. My rpm seems the same as before at various speeds so i doubt its my belt/rollers. Anyone has any idea what might cause that? riding style oso no change. Somemore i've been pillioning much less during this time......

sounds weird..... has it got better? anyway the fuel system cleaner seems to have helped a bit with the idling problem.... maybe you wanna give it a try?

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

sounds weird..... has it got better? anyway the fuel system cleaner seems to have helped a bit with the idling problem.... maybe you wanna give it a try?

Yeah, i might give it a shot. What brand is it and where you get it?

I'vw always had some problems with fuel consumption. pretty irregular. Sometimes i get abt 26km/l sometimes 25 and sometimes 23. Pretty much jumps around. Not sure why also...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

Arcfire: I got the most common and generic STP brand - Complete Fuel Cleaner or something.... silver bottle, 20+ bucks :goodluck:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

the previous time i retained my number also waited abt 2 weeks.

QUOTE]

Denso... think I saw yr bike today at Spore Expo...blue AN400 with FR(lots of 8s)??

eee yup, its me .:cheeky:

and i saw bro soulz there as well .

btw almost couldnt reg u , look so young all of a sudden

:angel:

~deNSo SParky PluGs~

any kind soul noe wat kind of bulb is our meters usin?cz wanna get led for it..tks for the kind info...

T5 bulbs. I know cos i've change mine. but i only change the digital display part. 3 bulbs. If u wan to change the whole meter's bulbs, there're damn a lot to be change. Cos every indicator got a bulbs by itself.

You can look for a forumer by the nick of M400. I got mine from him. Its a all directional 4 Leds in a bulb. Cost abt $8 per piece. Got 3 colours to choose; white, red & blue.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

T5 bulbs. I know cos i've change mine. but i only change the digital display part. 3 bulbs. If u wan to change the whole meter's bulbs, there're damn a lot to be change. Cos every indicator got a bulbs by itself.

You can look for a forumer by the nick of M400. I got mine from him. Its a all directional 4 Leds in a bulb. Cost abt $8 per piece. Got 3 colours to choose; white, red & blue.

tks alot big cow...ur reali a great hlp..btw..i open up my meter n check liao..i hav 9 bulbs inside...tks man..i will get frm M400..tks.

bigcow n scarab, what kinda 4T u guys using now.

Book say must use API SG...So now using Maxima Scooter 4T. As far as I know, Maxima almost whole range can use, as long as API SG. Motul only 7100 can use. Use once liao but don't like, so trying Maxima for 1st time.

One thing you must try is the BMC air filter, mid and top feels better... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Book say must use API SG...So now using Maxima Scooter 4T. As far as I know, Maxima almost whole range can use, as long as API SG. Motul only 7100 can use. Use once liao but don't like, so trying Maxima for 1st time.

One thing you must try is the BMC air filter, mid and top feels better... :angel:

Is the Maxima Scooter 4T yellow in color? BTW do u encounter excess oil in ur transmission? Did a change today n found 700+ml oil in transmission using Motul.... now goin bk using Maxima Extra.

Is this air filter washable?

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

Is the Maxima Scooter 4T yellow in color? BTW do u encounter excess oil in ur transmission? Did a change today n found 700+ml oil in transmission using Motul.... now goin bk using Maxima Extra.

Container is white/blue. So far have not encounter excess oil in the transmission. Only need to top up the enginer oil when going long distance.

The filter is washable.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

there're 2 types of airbox-filter for our 650 available locally by Motoworld. but got to order. namely the BMC $160 & DNA $100. both are serviceable.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

bro bigcow...like to check with you if the AN650 is wide to the extent of squuzing thru jams sometimes....

not too bad. need some training. close the mirrors then u can squeeze faster than the silverwingers.

TEAM RedBull Singapore