SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Apparel : RS TAICHI Riding Gears

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drymaster nowadays selling very expensive at MW.. any cheaper lobangs?!~ :(

Someone selling Northface goretex jacket at pmo section. It might fall within your budget but I got my drymaster during great singapore sale at motoworld. You can wait for sale then see can get cheaper or not bro =)

drymaster nowadays selling very expensive at MW.. any cheaper lobangs?!~ :(

Someone selling Northface goretex jacket at pmo section. It might fall within your budget but I got my drymaster during great singapore sale at motoworld. You can wait for sale then see can get cheaper or not bro =)

I was actually referring to the waterproofness comparison... haha. Any idea?

guess it all depends on how long the waterproof material is able to lasts. how u store your rain jacket will also determine the lifespan of the waterproof material too. brand is just only a name.

Airflow is quite good on the move, can feel the breeze going through my whole body. This is my first time using a mesh jacket not sure how it compare to other. Have not tried wearing it in the hot afternoon sun, but overall its much cooler than my OGK raincoat. Design is simple as I do not like very loud design.

http://pro1.rs-taichi.com/share/item/prdct/000/000/780/image.jpg

http://pro1.rs-taichi.com/share/item/prdct/000/000/780/image1.jpg

The waterproof inner liner is very thin and can fold until very small and put under the seat, haven tested how well its against the rain yet will post an update when I tried it in the rain. Couldn't find a picture of it from the internet.

nice jacket. but the back protector is not CE-approved. need to get the Delta model back protector, if u want a safety back protector. however, overall; it is a nice jacket.

Anyone got RST397 waterproof gloves? How is it when riding in the afternoon with blazing sun? I am thinking of getting it..

I have it for a week liao! Waterproof means water can't go in and thus water can't go out too. It felt slightly damp after those cold chilly midnight rides, any other time when the sun is out, my gloves will be wet with my own sweat. But it dries quite fast so i can't complain much.

nice jacket. but the back protector is not CE-approved. need to get the Delta model back protector, if u want a safety back protector. however, overall; it is a nice jacket.

Nice jacket! Motoworld got quite a lot of cool stuffs. I got my Drymaster-X Compact back in Aug 2011. I always flush with clean water after using it so now still look and work as good as new!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nice jacket! Motoworld got quite a lot of cool stuffs. I got my Drymaster-X Compact back in Aug 2011. I always flush with clean water after using it so now still look and work as good as new!

The rain coat is really hot stuff!! Went to Motorworld twice and both times they sold out. No stock!! :(

2008-2010 Honda Phantom TA200

2010-2013 Honda CB400 SPEC2

2013 Yamaha YZF-R6

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys!

Since we are at "water-proofing" topic.

Can anyone recom me a good back pack thats water-proof for the rain.

Cheers!

Northface should fit your requirement.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/ki113r/Mobile%20Uploads/20150407_203245_zpsvojubra6.jpg

2004 - 2005 FR1284A ~ NSR150SP (FILA Paintwork)

2012 - 2013 FS7810L ~ NSR150SP (Pure White)

2013 - 2015 FBE9955K ~ Spec 3 (Pearl White)

2015 - ???? Quit riding

Hey guys!

Since we are at "water-proofing" topic.

Can anyone recom me a good back pack thats water-proof for the rain.

Cheers!

Northface should fit your requirement.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/ki113r/Mobile%20Uploads/20150407_203245_zpsvojubra6.jpg

2004 - 2005 FR1284A ~ NSR150SP (FILA Paintwork)

2012 - 2013 FS7810L ~ NSR150SP (Pure White)

2013 - 2015 FBE9955K ~ Spec 3 (Pearl White)

2015 - ???? Quit riding

North face? With the water proof kinda cover izzit?

Any good back packs for putting laptops?

Cheers!

You can also waterproof those non-waterproof backpacks with the Tarrago Nano Protector. The perfect solution for waterproofing your textiles and fabrics. Great even for shoes!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FUEQD6uRhC0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFUEQD6uRhC0

Try it out today!

Tarrago Nano Protect -$20

Get 2 for $38

SMS/Whatsapp me at 91163744

Sent from my GT-N7005 using Tapatalk 2

love.peace.respect

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought Rev'it raincoat from Regina last year, $70 for top & pants. Way lighter *&* more waterproof than my cheap $25 AS Phoon ones. They are as light as a windbreaker, but have stood up to thunderstorms (I always ride in the rain, & they have lasted over a year with no loss in waterproof abilities).

Top in neon yellow, bottom in black, both have reflective strips. Very light & comfortable, you won't sweat much even if the rain has stopped! Good fitting as well – the pants are flared at the bottom (allowing me to put them on easily, even with my boots), but have velcro to fasten them tighter to your leg after (so they don't flap in the wind either).

This is the one, Rev'it Cyclone H20: https://www.facebook.com/reginaspecialties/posts/588338751226869

(I'm not associated with Regina, no worries :p)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • admin unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...