SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda RVF400 Riders

acidhurt

Which is the dream color for your RVF400??  

427 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the dream color for your RVF400??

• Rothmans design.
    • RCV211 style Repsol design.
    • White/blue Moviestar design (older version).
    • Current Blue Moviestar design.
    • Pramac design.
    • Original Is da best.
    • ELF design.
    • Rossi's Yr 2001 NSR500 Nastro Azzuro design.
    • RCV211 Yellow Camel design.
    • Others (specify accordingly).

Originally posted by TachiTJRS@Nov 3 2004, 12:30 AM

Why not meetup this Sat for the Mah Motor open House???

Then we can all finally sit down together and discuss about the various issues...

great idea.... then can go for night riding for all RVFs... who plan?? Bikemania? :cheeky:

• Replies 63k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MC28

• wait4me

• DaN zI

• lwfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest TachiTJRS

Tachi: Okay, since I proposed this idea but I actually don't know any of you, hope we can meetup.

RVF33: RVF riders, who is going to Mah Motor on Sat? Maybe we can sit down discuss abt the bike or later programme....

1)TachiTJRS

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Originally posted by TachiTJRS@Nov 3 2004, 04:00 PM

Tachi: Okay, since I proposed this idea but I actually don't know any of you, hope we can meetup.

RVF33: RVF riders, who is going to Mah Motor on Sat? Maybe we can sit down discuss abt the bike or later programme....

1)TachiTJRS

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

i think write down any description on u or bike so that all of us can recognise... :thumb:

Guest TachiTJRS
Originally posted by Rvf33@Nov 3 2004, 04:21 PM

i think write down any description on u or bike so that all of us can recognise... :thumb:

1)TachiTJRS-Stock 400RT (looks like pic in my alvatar, no. 199..Me, tall, slim, don't look Chinese (because I am part Chinese only)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

1)TachiTJRS-Stock 400RT (looks like pic in my alvatar, no. 199..Me, tall, slim, don't look Chinese (because I am part Chinese only)

2)Rvf33-Corona extra painting number33

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

3)Shay-Original colors (HP:91178609)---- Will join u guys if I no need to standby that day

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Interested RVFIANS , please leave contact number so Tachi can contact all of us easily

:cheeky:

You Tailgate, I Jam Brake!

To Eliminate that False sense of achievement , Pick on bikes your own c.c.

http://www.geocities.com/infieldg/images/dirk_b_rc30.jpg

Originally posted by MC28@Nov 4 2004, 06:14 PM

have a look at this VFR400 from thailand

VFR 400

Cools.:thumb:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

Originally posted by GhostRider17@Nov 4 2004, 08:08 AM

????? wat time?????? TachiTJRS u never state wat time :cheeky:

what time everyone prefer? late afternoon issit ok? Hope tmr tachiTJRS can confirm the meeting time? will there be enough parking space?

3)Shay-Original colors (HP:91178609)---- Will join u guys if I no need to standby that day

4)filbert-plain black rvf (h/p 97973602 , stan wana go together?)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

Guest TachiTJRS

Sorry guys, lets meet between 10am to 1030. Is that ok. Anyone know where to park? here is my mobile: 98395017

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Guest TachiTJRS
Originally posted by filbert@Nov 4 2004, 10:23 PM

hey TachiTJRS, can meet abit later? i am only free at around 11am or so.. :(

Huh? okay man.. 11 to 1130 then..at least then it closer to lunch time and we can all enjoy the free buffet.

Originally posted by TachiTJRS@Nov 4 2004, 11:03 PM

Huh? okay man.. 11 to 1130 then..at least then it closer to lunch time and we can all enjoy the free buffet.

yo man! u were saying free buffet ??? :confused:

Isit for any toms/dicks/harries that attends the Mah motor opening that day or only for selected customers of Mah?? becoz if it is the latter then we'll really look like fools when we go there.

:sian:

Originally posted by filbert@Nov 5 2004, 12:53 AM

it doesnt matter if its free or not.. the most if not free then we order pizza sit ouside mah and eat

wow now thats what i call a lame thought

iz not lame..iz pathetic leh! see ppl eat buffet while we eat pizza outside??? Not my style.

anyhoo...anyone knows what is that day's program highlights at Mah's Opening?? Any freebies/promotions/discounts or shows?? Any "Race Queens" ??

coz if none of the above, or if not interesting i think i'll give it a pass, sick of seeing ppl oogling over class 2 bikes on display, dun like crowds, parking problem, etc etc etc.... :sian:

Guest TachiTJRS

Er...okay, I found the thread. No lunch it seems but a BBQ dinner and it open to anyone. But I guess we can go anyway and perhaps ajorn somewhere for makan if time permits. What do you say??

Original Thread below:

MAH PTE LTD OPEN HOUSE

6th & 7th November 2004

For the first time ever in 30 years of Mah’s history, they are opening their doors to their customers and the media. As a treat to all valued customers, they will be setting up a carnival on their own premises, with special models specially flown in just for this event. They are:

2005 Honda CBR1000RR

2005 Honda HRC CBR1000RR

2005 Benelli TNT

These event marks the first time these models are displayed in Southeast Asia.

This year, they are also proud to have in their stables Sporting Motors. Being the sole agents of many world-renowned brands, such as, Ohlins, K&N, Brembo, etc, Sporting Motors are a force to be reckoned within the industry. Together, they will be able to serve their customers better.

Mah Pte Ltd has been the market leader in the motorcycle industry for 30 years. From a modest 2-storey building, they have expanded to a 4-storey building. Today, they are truly Singapore’s largest motorcycle mega store. They carry world renowned brands such as Aprilia, Honda, Yamaha,

Suzuki, Kawasaki, Triumph, Moto Guzzi and Benelli

Coincidently it is also the last weekend of the Muslims’ fasting month, thus Mah Pte Ltd are inviting all Muslims friends to break fast with them! Dinner will be served and there will also be attractive lucky dip prizes to be won and goodie bags to be given away!

Also they have secured sponsors such as SPC, NewMan magazine and K&N Filter to participate in this exciting event!

Mah Pte Ltd would like to invite all members of SingaporeBikes.com to join them, and we promise you a fun filled day packed with activities, with games and prizes galore!

EVENT: MAH PTE LTD OPEN HOUSE 2004

DATE: 6th (Sat) & 7th (Sun) NOVEMBER 2004

TIME: 9am till 12 midnight

FOOD: BBQ Dinner at 1900hrs on 6th (Sat) & finger foods on 7th (Sun)

EARLY BIRDIE REWARDS: 50 Goodie Bags to be given for the early birdies!

Program Highlights:

- Be the first to view the long-awaited 2005 Honda CBR 1000RR and the limited edition HRC CBR 1000RR & also for the first time in Singapore - the Benelli TNT 1130, specially flown in from Italy!

- Special promotion: Purchase a CBR 1000RR and receive these FREE!

* Ohlins rear shocks (worth $2000)

* Zero gravity windshield (worth $140)

* Honda original rear seat cowling (worth $320)

- Free COE and helmet with every bike purchase.

- Up to 50% discount on motorcycle accessories.

- One-Year NewMan subscription and Ennyah MP3 Players to be won!

- Attractive goodie bags to be given away!!

Unbelievable prices with NO gimmicks! It's an Open House filled with games, quizzes and entertainment - simply not to be missed!

:weep: :weep: :weep:

Originally posted by TachiTJRS@Nov 5 2004, 08:56 AM

Er...okay, I found the thread. No lunch it seems but a BBQ dinner and it open to anyone. But I guess we can go anyway and perhaps ajorn somewhere for makan if time permits. What do you say??

i think if about 4 to 5 pm like this will better , then i will be going down

StRaIgHt RoAd Is FoR KiDs ....... BuT CoRnErS Is FoR RaCeRs

Guest JerryRVF

Dear RVF riders,

I am selling my RVF Hel brake hose as i need cash urgently. I have used it for about a year plus, installed it since Jan 2003. I am selling for $60, but the rider will have to exchange the original brake hose with mine, and pay for the labour and brake fluid which cost about $20-$30. Total cost about $80-90.

1) yellow in colour

2) front and rear

Pls PM me if any RVF riders is interested, Thanks! :cheeky:

Originally posted by Shay@Nov 5 2004, 03:32 AM

iz not lame..iz pathetic leh! see ppl eat buffet while we eat pizza outside??? Not my style.

anyhoo...anyone knows what is that day's program highlights at Mah's Opening?? Any freebies/promotions/discounts or shows?? Any "Race Queens" ??

coz if none of the above, or if not interesting i think i'll give it a pass, sick of seeing ppl oogling over class 2 bikes on display, dun like crowds, parking problem, etc etc etc.... :sian:

ya its pathetic, thats why i said its a lame thought mah

i felt like eating pizza yest night thou.. :)

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

Originally posted by filbert@Nov 4 2004, 10:15 PM

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Tachi... i think we meet ard 11-11.30..... we'll meet at mah motor.... bert we meet first lor....

Guest TachiTJRS
Originally posted by Rvf33@Nov 5 2004, 01:17 PM

Tachi... i think we meet ard 11-11.30..... we'll meet at mah motor.... bert we meet first lor....

Okay cool. I will be there at 1100hrs sharp! Will be carrying a white FF helmet with a little national flag on the top.